My Banned Account

Discus and support My Banned Account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox account got false reported after a game of Call of Duty by a guy and his friends and now for no reason my account that I’ve had since 2014 is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ImSolar, Feb 22, 2021.

1. ImSolar
    ImSolar Guest

My Banned Account

My xbox account got false reported after a game of Call of Duty by a guy and his friends and now for no reason my account that I’ve had since 2014 is perma banned like why? Is there any way I could get help or be put on an anti ban list?

:)

ImSolar, Feb 22, 2021
  2. dubie4x8 Win User

Delete Gamertag from my WIndows ID

But I just want the Gamertag from that banned account, not the whole entire account. I have my current account that I have been using and want to move my current GT to the banned account, and my banned accounts GT to this one.
  3. GIRLDUBSTEP 13 Win User

Question

So I was recently banned on a different account. i have 2 accounts on my xbox 360 console my other account and this account. is it possible if i get an xbox one and login through this account and not get banned or will i get banned on the xbox one if i login
    with this account since it was on the xbox banned console i have when it got banned
  4. Noah Delisle Win User

Missing games

I got a perma ban on the account i bought it on (ban came from my brother who i no longer share an account with) but i thought the game licence stays on the xbox. Also the account that has the perma ban is still on my xbox. When i got the perma ban and
    made this account i got a console ban for using a new account before the console ban i had it and when my console ban was lifted i cant find most games i want to download :/
  5. Ripa DsHoTzZ Win User

XBox one Not unbanned help please

No my account was hacked and it was registered to my console and when my account was stolen my console was registered to that account and that why i was banned and my console was only temp banned
  6. ThaAsianGamer Win User

Cannot recover account.

yes im here to talk bout my account [Mod Removed] it was banned for account tempering but i didnt temper with my account i made my friend mad and he file a complant on my account and u guys banned my account can u plz left the banned cuz
    i didnt temper with my account??
Thema:

My Banned Account

1. My Banned Account - Similar Threads - Banned Account

2. Microsoft Rewards account banned after trying to redeem a gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards account banned after trying to redeem a gift card: My Microsoft Rewards Account was banned after 2 and a half hours after i tried to redeem a Xbox Gift Card with no warnings or e-mails, why? [img] e6d39710-fd8c-4eda-ae87-ffb790f4f78a
  3. banned roblox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    banned roblox account: my roblox account got recently banned and im trying to unlink my xbox from my banned account but it just wont unlink and it says error 901, what do i do??? a07b3a8d-5ed2-412c-9c9f-203432b6b89e
  4. Permanently Banned Xbox Live Accounts 0x80a40021

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanently Banned Xbox Live Accounts 0x80a40021: Hello, My xbox live account was permanently banned on Jan 31, 10:35am. I am accused of “a pattern of behavior using hate speech directed at other players.” This simply is not true. I cannot...
  5. Banned account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned account: Hi there I would like to say that I would like a unbanned or another request to shorten the time from my account. playing on an alt is just not fun to me and I was thinking to sell my xbox been a...
  6. Some one hacked my up and banned my account plzz help me anyone plz I really want my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some one hacked my up and banned my account plzz help me anyone plz I really want my...: Plz help me he banned my account he threatened me I told him to leave me alone I can't join my friends I can't talk to nobody plz help me plz get my account unbanned my account plz help...
  7. My account has been banned and i wanna try to get it lifted it wont happen again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account has been banned and i wanna try to get it lifted it wont happen again.: all i want is my account back but of course they cant lift a ban becase a group post im so angry by this i paid to get banned hundreds or maybe thousands has been put in my account HARD WORK has...
  8. Permanently And wrongfully Banned for Account theft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Permanently And wrongfully Banned for Account theft: Hi Xbox community, ive owned the xbox account Ar for some time now, created the account and made the gamertag myself. Xbox as of the 22 of september Perminately banned my account from playing...
  9. My Xbox live account is permanently banned maliciously

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox live account is permanently banned maliciously: I cheated in a non-PVP, offline game on PC, this resulted in my account being permanently banned. Can I unlock my account again? By the way, microsoft thinks I cheated in online games. That is...
  10. My account got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got banned: I got banned it dosnt tell me i did anything and i dont think i did any thing so could you please unban my account from DivineRook5 d9999b37-4e45-4eb8-a7e3-108d6d037f09