My black ops 2 disc wont dowload on Xbox 1 What do i do

Discus and support My black ops 2 disc wont dowload on Xbox 1 What do i do in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What can i do 2 fix this and why is this happening de59380e-ee4f-4a29-b1f8-f28a94e5c882 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tH1cCb0i535, Jul 29, 2019.

1. tH1cCb0i535
    tH1cCb0i535 Guest

What can i do 2 fix this and why is this happening

:)

tH1cCb0i535, Jul 29, 2019
  2. SylvorOnix Win User

When you attempt to download the disc what is the error that you are getting or what happens? Did you previously have it downloaded and if you did was it completely removed from you XB1? What happened if it was installed before when you attempted to play
    it? How long have you had the disc? Where was it purchased?
  3. Jonzari Win User

Ive had that problem It may be greasy finger prints. Clean your disc.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hello Fellow Gamer!

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with installing a physical copy onto your console.

By any chance, would you be able to share some of the troubleshooting steps you have taken, so as to not provide any redundant info

regardless what I would recommend would taking a look at the
    Troubleshooting installation problems on Xbox One
    article and see if some of the troubleshooting techniques work for you?

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  5. Mrs Sweetcorn Win User

Are you receiving an error code? What pops up on your screen?

Is your disk clean?

We will need a bit more info so we can help you better :)
  6. ngocphi Win User

Please keep in mind that blackops was one of those games that required everything to be the same including the disk

So if you are in netherlands but have a english language BUT your disk is dutch it wont work
Thema:

1. My black ops 2 disc wont dowload on Xbox 1 What do i do - Similar Threads - black ops disc

2. My Black ops 1-2 disc won’t read in my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Black ops 1-2 disc won’t read in my Xbox one: Yesterday I found out that i could use backwards compatibility to play black ops 1 and 2 on my xbox one. I put the black ops 1 disc in my xbox and it sounded like it was reading but a second later...
  3. I have call of duty black ops 2 on my x box i down loded it and it says i need a disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have call of duty black ops 2 on my x box i down loded it and it says i need a disc: N Yyyyyyyhhhhhhhhhhhhhh god 50478375-f513-4bb2-b927-cee1e2ba7376
  4. Call of Duty Black Ops 3 disc installation randomly stops installation.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops 3 disc installation randomly stops installation.: Hey everyone, Recently I brought a pre-owned copy of Call of Duty Black Ops 3 for Xbox one. As I normally do I put the game straight into the console to install the game, so I can play it later....
  5. Original Black Ops not working on Xbox One, two consoles, two discs.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Black Ops not working on Xbox One, two consoles, two discs.: A buddy of mine and I were trying to play zombies on xbox one, he has a disc from a couple years ago, I bought one from Game Stop on May 25, 2017. Neither of our consoles will allow either of the...
  6. Problem with black ops 2 disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with black ops 2 disc: when I put my black ops 2 disc into my Xbox one it doesn't do anything, no error message, no installation pop up, it's like I haven't inserted my disc. I have tried my friends black ops 2 &...
  7. I've got a black ops 2 disc and it doesn't let me play it on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've got a black ops 2 disc and it doesn't let me play it on Xbox one: I have a black ops 2 disc and since my cousin told me that it was now backwards compatible I was pumped only to find out that when I put in the disc it says I couldn't play it i tried everything...
  8. Problem black ops 2 disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem black ops 2 disc: hello, I have a black ops 2 cd and the installation don't start on my xbox one but on my xbox 360 I can play at black ops 2. Can you help me ? (no update available on my xbox one)...
  9. Is there any way to install my Black Ops 2 disc on my xbox 360 to xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to install my Black Ops 2 disc on my xbox 360 to xbox one?: I have my scratched Black Ops 2 disc installed on my xbox 360, but it wont read on my xbox one. Help. 17cf6108-750f-4a21-ac62-1dfc1acf8434
  10. Black Ops 2 disc not starting on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black Ops 2 disc not starting on Xbox one: I put in my 360 disc for black ops 2 in my Xbox one but it doesn't start d896cf23-4365-4807-b41e-92a6e7bc8541