my black ops 2 is not loading please help

Discus and support my black ops 2 is not loading please help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well I just bought a new black ops 2 for my old xbox 360 arcade and the game well not load I've had the game before but I deleted everything thing and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xL3GiTxDrAGoNx, May 26, 2014.

1. my black ops 2 is not loading please help

Well I just bought a new black ops 2 for my old xbox 360 arcade and the game well not load I've had the game before but I deleted everything thing and sold the game and now that I bought a new one it not working all of a sudden I think maybe its the new
    hard drive that I bought with the game but I am not sure please help

:)

xL3GiTxDrAGoNx, May 26, 2014
  2. Nickftw7
    Nickftw7 Guest
    I disconnect from xbox for 15 min every time i join a multiplayer game, except for private games with friends

I can play campaign on left for dead 2 fine with friends, but if i play versus i disconnect during the loading screen, same with black ops and halo. Please I need help!!!

Nickftw7, May 26, 2014
  3. just lost all my saved game data for Ryse, Dead Rising 3, COD and I can't even play Peggle anymore!!!

HELP! My Black Ops 2 froze and all my downloaded games are gone PLEASE HELP

crannonball74, May 26, 2014
  4. crannonball74 Win User

just lost all my saved game data for Ryse, Dead Rising 3, COD and I can't even play Peggle anymore!!!

HELP! My Black Ops 2 froze and all my downloaded games are gone PLEASE HELP
  5. nL Burn Win User

Unable to play COD.

I still can't play COD Black Ops for like 2 weeks, please someone help me? I am mostly playing Black Ops.…
  6. DarkHeartedKill Win User

i purchased the season pass for black ops 2 after the first map pack came out but i cant get the maps

When you load up Black Ops 2 there should be an option to get the DLC from there. Downloading it from the marketplace will result in you being charged again. If you don't see an option to get the DLC when you load up Black Ops 2, find the season pass in
    the marketplace again, it should say "download again" instead of listing the price, once it finishes, try loading Black Ops 2 again and see if it fixes it.
  7. nL Burn Win User

Unable to play COD.

Hi,

I can play Call of Duty Black Ops 2 but I am talking about Black Ops . I can't play that game, so could you help me now please?
  8. brandiesel1 Win User

Call Of Duty: Black Ops... Sucks!

A lot of times when it doesn't let you skip cut-scenes is because it is actually loading the next level.

-

I actually liked Black Ops, but Black Ops 2 is extremely boring. I played it for a little bit and then gave it back to my friend.
Thema:

my black ops 2 is not loading please help

1. my black ops 2 is not loading please help - Similar Threads - black ops loading

2. is anyone having problems loading black ops 1

in XBoX Accessibility
    is anyone having problems loading black ops 1: ive been having problems loading black ops 1 its not my console or my broadband its just keeps searching for games and then says connection lost pls help b36cb720-2a80-491d-b1e6-f1007fc1fc27
  3. Call of Duty Black Ops 2 won't load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Black Ops 2 won't load: I have Call of Duty Black Ops 2 on digital download. I tried to play it yesterday and it came up saying that I have to insert game disc or I don't gave the rights to play it which I do as I...
  4. Call of duty: Black ops 2 map Loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty: Black ops 2 map Loading screen: i am having difficulty with call of duty black ops 2 online on xbox 360. I am able to get online and search for a public match. In which i can get into one, but once i do, i get stuck on the...
  5. Call of duty black ops 2 won't load or read/download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops 2 won't load or read/download: Hey I'm having so much trouble trying to get my Xbox 360 black ops 2 disc to download on my Xbox one. I've tried everything and nothing works.....I really really want to play the game and I don't...
  6. Black ops 2 map loading loop glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 2 map loading loop glitch: About a week ago I was playing campaign and the game suddenly froze. I exited out of the game and turned my Xbox off. I turned it on and loaded up campaign again and it froze at the same spot...
  7. Black ops 2 not loading on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 2 not loading on Xbox one: I have both the digital and disc version of black ops 2 on the Xbox one and every time I try load it it goes to the first loading screen for a few seconds then shoots back to the home screen...
  8. CoD Black Ops 3 error loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD Black Ops 3 error loading: Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Digital Copy When attempting to launch I get error code 0x80040153 and the game will not launch I have tried: deleting and re-downloading the game, a hard reset of both...
  9. Black ops 3 texture loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 3 texture loading: I've noticed a lot of texture smearing (like when the players/buildings are far away from you on screen) and texture loading issues (Like a picture on the wall when even close up is blurry then...
  10. black ops 3 will not load after doing license transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    black ops 3 will not load after doing license transfer: hello i hope someone can help me i went halfs with a friend on black ops 3 on friday i did a license transfer with him however when i log my self back into my account the game fails to load but if...