My black ops 4 disappeared how can i get it back?

Discus and support My black ops 4 disappeared how can i get it back? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So while i was looking to download it again i noticed it wasn't on my xbox anymore and i was concerned can anyone help me?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tensivetrout570, Mar 24, 2020.

1. My black ops 4 disappeared how can i get it back?

So while i was looking to download it again i noticed it wasn't on my xbox anymore and i was concerned can anyone help me?

:)

Tensivetrout570, Mar 24, 2020
  2. DominumStige Win User

Hi!

It may happen that you cancel an update and that the game is removed (or you have accidentally removed it). If you can't find it in the "your games" section, you can still search for the game on the store and download it again.
  3. Tensivetrout570 Win User

Tried and didn't work still cant find it
  4. A11 NINJA Win User

Search the xbox store and see if you can download it from there. Or see if you accidentally hid the game from your games and apps list. Go to games ready to download and press left stick in and X at the same time and if it was hidden it should show up.

I hope this helps.
  5. ThiccFish Win User

Microsoft Account Support

Hello can I pls get a refund on call of duty black ops 4
  6. xCHEMISTx Win User

Halo's Online Changes and Updates - Discuss

It's how it should of been at release but apparently they were rushed to beat Black Ops 2 to the shelves. Either way I'm just happy I have my 4 shot BR now and can put DMR users in their place if they get in my range.
Thema:

1. My black ops 4 disappeared how can i get it back? - Similar Threads - black ops disappeared

2. Cod black ops stuck on loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod black ops stuck on loading screen: When I go to start up cod black ops on my xbox one it stays on the xbox 360 loading screen. It isnt frozen. I've uninstalled it, reinstalled it, cleared saved data, reset my xbox. Everything. How...
  3. Backwards Compatible Disc "This game isn't playable here" - Black Ops 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Disc "This game isn't playable here" - Black Ops 2: Recently purchased a physical disc version of Call of Duty Black Ops 2. On the case it says Xbox One and Xbox 360, and the backwards compatibility website lists it. When I go to install the game...
  4. Call of Duty Black Ops 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops 3: Why is it that Call of Duty Black Ops 3 is able to be played if you get it on the console but not able to play if you have the disc, how do I fix this?, and I tried it on my 360 and a message...
  5. Call of Duty Black Ops III and all of the DLCs are no longer on my Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops III and all of the DLCs are no longer on my Xbox.: Ive had it unistalled for a long time but recently i tried to reinstall Black Ops 3. I checked my full library i couldnt find it anywhere. The DLCs and the full game plus chronicles are missing...
  6. Black Ops 1 and Dragon Age 1 from DVDs do not install (download) and do not start on Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 1 and Dragon Age 1 from DVDs do not install (download) and do not start on Xbox...: Hi, I've got Polish DVD versions of CoD Black Ops 1 and DA: Origins. After a few months of break in playing them, I wanted to run Black Ops 1 and received information like this: Unfortunately,...
  7. : cannot find a game on multiplayer black ops 3

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : cannot find a game on multiplayer black ops 3: : cannot find a game on multiplayer black ops 3 I think the CoD servers might be having some overload issues. There's a modern warfare update that's taking a while to update for some... it maybe...
  8. Call of Duty Black Ops 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops 3: My dashboard shows that i have all of the DLC downloaded for Black Ops 3 but i go to play in game it shows that i need to buy each DLC. 4fb069ef-01d6-4a7b-8b04-154c71312d8c
  9. Black Ops 4 completely Disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 4 completely Disappeared: I havent played black ops 4 for a while and thought I would play it. When looking through my game library i could not find it. I looked through ready to install and it wasnt thete either. I went...
  10. COD: Black Ops II Level Progression Disappeared After Upgrading from Xbox360 to Xbox One!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD: Black Ops II Level Progression Disappeared After Upgrading from Xbox360 to Xbox One!: Upgraded to Xbox One and now My Level 55(Prestige 5) has Disappeared, starting me all the way back from the begininning! How do I get my Cloud files to sync onto this Xbox One so that I can play...