My Bluetooth Controller Prevents Streaming?

Discus and support My Bluetooth Controller Prevents Streaming? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've been trying to get streaming working between my Xbox One and my Razer Edge Pro tablet. I was starting to think there was something wrong with it's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Joasem, Jun 13, 2019 at 10:33 AM.

1. Joasem
    Joasem Guest

I've been trying to get streaming working between my Xbox One and my Razer Edge Pro tablet. I was starting to think there was something wrong with it's wireless card because I kept getting terrible streaming quality even though I had my Xbox directly connected
    with an Ethernet cable to the router. On a whim, I decided to try streaming to my tablet without using my Razer Serval Gamepad. I was shocked to find that streaming is now working almost perfect. There are brief spots of lag but games were now playable. I
    then tried turning on my Razer Serval and instantly the streaming quality suffered until I lost a connection. In fact, my tablet would even tell me that I no longer had internet access though I was still connected to my router. Any ideas why this is happening?

I tried playing on my Xbox One controller that was still connected to my Xbox. Most of the time it works, but I keep getting messages saying that my controller can no longer be detected and the Xbox logo will flash on my controller until it can connect to
    my Xbox again. I'm assuming this is due to the distance between where my tablet is set up and my Xbox One. I then tried plugging my Razer Serval directly into my tablet using the included USB cable. The controller does connect to the tablet without causing
    any issues with the streaming, but I am unable to use it to play games because the Xbox companion app apparently doesn't recognize it. Any suggestions?

:)

2. AssassinOfRavens Win User

Xbox One Wireless controller on Windows 10 PC

The controller does not support Bluetooth and my PC does not have a bluetooth receiver
  3. An Old Freak Win User

Xbox One Wireless Elite

The Elite controller does not have Bluetooth connectivity. The "S" controller has Bluetooth.
  4. DaytonaSD Win User

Audio stuttering/lagging whilst using 3.5mm jack headset

I am sitting literally 1meter from my console. I think it's because the controller uses wifi or something instead of Bluetooth. Do you think it will be better with the new Bluetooth controller?
  5. BoastfulWharf48 Win User

Xbox One Controller Won't Connect via Bluetooth to PC

Hi I'm using the new bluetooth model Xbox One controller but it won't connect via Bluetooth to my PC. It was working for me for quite a while and one day it lost sync, when I tried to resync it showed up as just "Input" instead of Xbox One controller
    like it had before. It's done the same thing with my other Xbox One bluetooth controller
  6. planetchampion Win User

Xbox One controller not working on Forza Horizon 4

My Xbox One controller which is connected via Bluetooth is sometimes unresponsive in Forza Horizon 4 but opens the Xbox on Windows menu when I press the Xbox button. I have tried rebooting my PC and made sure all my drivers are up to date.
    I have also troubleshooted the Bluetooth on my PC and updated the controller.
    I would never use bluetooth controllers I was on forza today it works for me maybe it's your controller
Thema:

1. My Bluetooth Controller Prevents Streaming? - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Controller Prevents

2. Wireless Xbox controller for Xbox One and PC suddenly won't connect via Bluetooth anymore.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wireless Xbox controller for Xbox One and PC suddenly won't connect via Bluetooth anymore.: Came home from work and turned my PC on to play a game and noticed my controller wasn't connecting. When I went to Bluetooth settings to check, it said Bluetooth was off and didn't give me any...
  3. XBOX无线控制器蓝牙连接 [Translation-XBOX wireless controller Bluetooth connection]

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX无线控制器蓝牙连接 [Translation-XBOX wireless controller Bluetooth connection]: 一方面当我在Windows10上使用XBOX 线控制器的时候,偶尔会发生控制器关闭的情况,电 使用的是官方的同步 电套组。请问这方面可能是控制器本身的问题还是同步 电套组的问题? 另一方面在每次通过有线连接在电脑上为控制器完成 电之后,需要重新配对蓝牙才能够正确识别。这部分如何处理? [Translation-On the one hand, when I use the...
  4. iOS 13 update includes support for Xbox bluetooth controller

in XBoX on Mobile
    iOS 13 update includes support for Xbox bluetooth controller: I noticed in the latest release notes on Apple's website that it has support for Xbox One S controllers. I'm assuming this is in anticipation of XCloud and Stadia but I'm just excited to play...
  5. Xbox One Controller with Bluetooth Headphones on WIndows 10 at the Same Time

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller with Bluetooth Headphones on WIndows 10 at the Same Time: I am planning to buy a bluetooth Xbox One controller to be used with a WIndows 10 PC. I'm not sure if this helps, but I have 2 bluetooth adapters(not Microsoft brand), and I wish to ask if anyone...
  6. xbox one wireless controller not working on my pc with csr bluetooth 4.0

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox one wireless controller not working on my pc with csr bluetooth 4.0: xbox wireless controller shows connecting then it show after few seconds that unable to connect check pin... pls help i have windows 10 1809 version latest all driver updated...
  7. Xbox One S controller issue on Android via Bluetooth

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox One S controller issue on Android via Bluetooth: I haven't quiet found yet where to post this question but here goes... So I have an Xbox One S Controller connected to my OnePlus 6 android phone via Bluetooth but it seems that the view button on...
  8. Can the X Box One Wireless Controller with Bluetooth also be used with the X Box One...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the X Box One Wireless Controller with Bluetooth also be used with the X Box One...: I'm curious if the X box one wireless controller with blue tooth can use the x box one wireless adapter for Windows 10 since there seem to be major lag issues using the bluetooth connection. Was...
  9. Cannot turn off vibration on a Bluetooth Xbox controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot turn off vibration on a Bluetooth Xbox controller: Hi. I need help. I use an XBOX wireless controller on win 10, and i would like to turn off vibration. My problem is: after turning off the vibration in xbox accessories, my controller cannot...
  10. Xbox controller with Bluetooth won’t connect to my PC now

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller with Bluetooth won’t connect to my PC now: So i bought a new controller with bluetooth for my computer about 3-4 weeks ago. At first, everything was fine and had no problems connecting. Today, I tried to connect my controller and it...