My Bluetooth Controllers for Xcloud

Discus and support My Bluetooth Controllers for Xcloud in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have went through about 5 different retractable controllers from amazon and these are the 2 best ones for xbox streaming. I have one for my phone (LG... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LAwLB15, Dec 1, 2019.

1. /u/LAwLB15
    /u/LAwLB15 Guest

I have went through about 5 different retractable controllers from amazon and these are the 2 best ones for xbox streaming. I have one for my phone (LG V20) and the other for my tablet (Galaxy Tab A8)

https://i.imgur.com/QycEbwz_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Here are the links to purchase the controllers PXN P30 (4 to 6 inch phones) https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07XHLMSBT?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

IPEGA PG-9083S (4 to 11intches) Great for tablets but also works with phones https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07S81C5LX?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

the only thing missing from both controllers is the actual Xbox Home button but luckily the xbox team was smart enough to add that button as an on screen button at the top center of the app durring streaming.

submitted by /u/LAwLB15
    [link] [comments]

/u/LAwLB15, Dec 1, 2019
  2. The Mighty Spud Win User

Elite controller series 2 Android issue.

I'm not trying to use it with xcloud. Just trying to use it as a standard Bluetooth controller.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Console Streaming Doesn't Work and Is Not Real?

"I don't know what Bluetooth is."

Bluetooth is a wireless technology, it allows you to connect Bluetooth enabled devices to other devices to allow them to be used via wireless, in this instance an Xbox One controller on mobile phone or tablet.

to use an Xbox controller on your phone you'll need to sync it to your device.

As for it being some kind of Scam, it isn't. I've not been able to test home streaming on a phone/tablet, but I've tested out the Xcloud preview and I'm pleasantly surprised!

Just because it didn't work for you or you don't understand how to set it up, doesn't make it scam.

What could it be used for? Imagine being in hotel with a fast internet connection but you've got nothing to do? Xcloud to the rescue. Connect your controller to the Phone or tablet and stream Xbox games to your device. Seems pretty cool.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Can't get controller to show up on bluetooth on my samsung galaxy a50 but works fine with my xbox

Hello bdonr18,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your mobile device is not able to detect your controller. Are you using a Xbox One S, Xbox One X, Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 or Xbox Design Lab controller? We have a support article
    that explains more about
    connecting your controller
    to different types of devices. Currently, the only way to utilize your controller through your mobile device is with

Project xCloud
    . There are also some restrictions that apply to the types of devices that can be utilized. Project xCloud (Preview) requires mobile devices running Android version 6.0 or greater, as well as Bluetooth version 4.0. Please check your device
    settings if you are unsure. Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hard wired Xbox elite pad on xcloud beta.

Hi SoullessBoar,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

Project xCloud will only work with Xbox One controllers that have Bluetooth support. You will not be able to hard wire the controller to your mobile device and have it work that way.

You can read up more on how the program works by reading up on the FAQ: https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-streaming/project-xcloud#faq

I hope this helps!
  6. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

Elite controller series 2 Android issue.

The Answer is if you trying use the Controller for xCloud, the xCloud is Test Version Yet, you tried make Firmware Update on your Controller ? I Suggest you make Report and give Some Feedback to the xCloud Developer Team
Thema:

1. My Bluetooth Controllers for Xcloud - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Controllers Xcloud

2. Possible to use XBox streaming without bluetooth controller connected?

in XboX Insiders
    Possible to use XBox streaming without bluetooth controller connected?: Is there a way to bypass the connected bluetooth device requirement to start streaming on an Android device? I'm sitting 10 ft. away from the XBox, therefore, I can use a directly connected...
  3. Is there any android drivers for bluetooth controller?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there any android drivers for bluetooth controller?: Finally got the go ahead for streaming and I'm having problems with my controller. It connects to bluetooth normally and is registered as an input device but I'm getting nothing. I've tried a...
  4. Xbox Elite series 2 controller Bluetooth findings

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite series 2 controller Bluetooth findings: So yesterday i did some looking into the issues that the new elite series 2 controllers have been experiencing, regarding bluetooth and windows 10. I am here to discuss what i found through some...
  5. XBOX One Bluetooth Controller issues in Windows 10 Games

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX One Bluetooth Controller issues in Windows 10 Games: Hey there, i have some issues with my Bluetooth XBOX One Controller connected to my PC, after some time the games will start to slow down, framtimes and framedrops happen constantly with no...
  6. My phone can't find my Bluetooth controller

in XboX Insiders
    My phone can't find my Bluetooth controller: I got accepted today to be an xCloud previewer (yay!) but, when I went to try and connect my controller to my Pixel 2 nothing would pop up in the nearby Bluetooth devices tab. This may be a phone...
  7. Xbox one controller cannot reconnect via bluetooth

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one controller cannot reconnect via bluetooth: I have an xbox controller revision 3, i can easily connect it and play games fine, then i usually turn off bluetooth adapter on pc when i'm done playing. Then when i turn on bluetooth again xbox...
  8. Can't get controller to show up on bluetooth on my samsung galaxy a50 but works fine with...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't get controller to show up on bluetooth on my samsung galaxy a50 but works fine with...: Does anyone know how to fix this? Please and thank you c744a8c9-b64c-41c1-8210-b9ae78fcfb13
  9. Bluetooth Problems with controller

in XboX Insiders
    Bluetooth Problems with controller: Im having a rough time connecting my xbox one s controller to my phone, it says wrong pin or password, i referred to the xcloud post and it says my controller isn't updated buti checked and its up...
  10. Do third party bluetooth controllers currently work with game streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Do third party bluetooth controllers currently work with game streaming?: I've been looking at things like the Razer Junglecat, as well as some cheaper alternatives. Do any of them work with Xbox game streaming right now? submitted by /u/alxqs [link] [comments]