My Bluetooth Controllers for Xcloud

Discus and support My Bluetooth Controllers for Xcloud in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have went through about 5 different retractable controllers from amazon and these are the 2 best ones for xbox streaming. I have one for my phone (LG... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LAwLB15, Dec 1, 2019.

1. /u/LAwLB15
    /u/LAwLB15 Guest

I have went through about 5 different retractable controllers from amazon and these are the 2 best ones for xbox streaming. I have one for my phone (LG V20) and the other for my tablet (Galaxy Tab A8)

https://i.imgur.com/QycEbwz_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Here are the links to purchase the controllers PXN P30 (4 to 6 inch phones) https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07XHLMSBT?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

IPEGA PG-9083S (4 to 11intches) Great for tablets but also works with phones https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07S81C5LX?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

the only thing missing from both controllers is the actual Xbox Home button but luckily the xbox team was smart enough to add that button as an on screen button at the top center of the app durring streaming.

submitted by /u/LAwLB15
    [link] [comments]

/u/LAwLB15, Dec 1, 2019
  2. The Mighty Spud Win User

Elite controller series 2 Android issue.

I'm not trying to use it with xcloud. Just trying to use it as a standard Bluetooth controller.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

xCloud in AUSTRALIA

What you have to remember is that XCloud is still in beta testing. It will eventually slowly roll out to other areas.

As to the person who said about having Insider OS on their Xbox, it isn't needed to teat XCloud. All you need is a capable Android phone and a Bluetooth controller. Download the app in Google store.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

xbox one elite not having bluetooth

Hi Pickle Rick8898,

I want to clarify what controllers have Bluetooth and which ones don't so there is no confusion. The original controller accompanying the original Xbox One console or the original Xbox Elite Wireless Controller (Series 1) does not support Bluetooth. Controllers
    made after 2017 and controllers accompanying the Xbox One S or Xbox One X console, Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2, or Xbox Design Lab controller support Bluetooth. A diagram showing what controllers have Bluetooth support and which ones don't can
    be found here:
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-streaming/project-xcloud

If you have the original Elite controller, you cannot use that to connect to your phone via Bluetooth. If you have the Elite Series 2 controller, then you should be able to. The forums is a place to give advice or help troubleshoot an issue. If you have
    a controller that supports Bluetooth, can you further explain what happens when trying to pair the controller to your mobile device? Do you have an Android or iOS mobile device?
  5. danfoy Win User

HP Stream xbox control

You can, but you'll need an Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver which is currently out of production. They're generally available secondhand on sites like eBay.

However, if your laptop has Bluetooth (or if you add Bluetooth functionality via a dongle), you can use the current line of Xbox One controllers with Windows without an adapter. Older controllers won't work as the Bluetooth functionality was added fairly
    recently. The new controllers also work with smartphones for the upcoming xCloud service (currently in beta) and even for other games.
  6. RomeoOBravo Win User

Xcloud controller sync issues

Not the only thing..something is not working correctly. I recently updated my controller. Tried pairing with a tablet I have (Zte k88) and no go. Took my controller to Best Buy and successfully connected to about 5 tablets all Samsung and Lenovo, but
    only got on screen response to controller input on one. My controller is without a doubt bluetooth. Something is up...wish I could figure it out. Want to use my access to XCloud!
Thema:

1. My Bluetooth Controllers for Xcloud - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Controllers Xcloud

2. Can I connect my xbox wireless (non Bluetooth) 2013 controller to my android via cable?

in XboX Insiders
    Can I connect my xbox wireless (non Bluetooth) 2013 controller to my android via cable?: Hi guys, I have ultimate and wanted to check out the xcloud game service but unfortunately i have the old xbox controllers from 2013 which don't support Bluetooth so i thought i could buy a micro...
  3. Xbox Elite 2 controller won't connect to PC after changing bluetooth receiver, can't remove...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite 2 controller won't connect to PC after changing bluetooth receiver, can't remove...: Hi! I have been using my controller (second gen xbox elite controller) with difficulties because of how it can sometimes have difficulties connecting over bluetooth to win10, but it worked well...
  4. Xbox One Controller on PC recognized in Bluetooth, Not in Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller on PC recognized in Bluetooth, Not in Games: Hi! Microsoft Xbox One Controller is recognized in bluetooth settings on PC and in the Xbox Menu on PC. When I open Steam, controller is unrecognizable, and when I open Rockstar Games Launcher,...
  5. xbox one controller wont connect via bluetooth/usb cable

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox one controller wont connect via bluetooth/usb cable: i have two controllers one white and one black, the black one cant conect via bluetooth only with usb, when im trying to connect it with bluetooth the button on the controller works fine but when...
  6. Controller Bluetooth

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Bluetooth: So I recently connected my xbox to my iPhone. After that I couldn’t connect my controller back to the Xbox. Even when I synced the controller would just shut off with USB and without. What should...
  7. XBox Elite Series 2 Controller Bluetooth Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Elite Series 2 Controller Bluetooth Issues: This has been posted before but I haven't seen anything within the last few months. There has been a widespread issue of BT connectivity with the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 (That's what I have...
  8. Xbox one controller bluetooth pin or passkey issue - SOLVED

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox one controller bluetooth pin or passkey issue - SOLVED: There have been a issue with connectin Android phone to a Xbox one controller via bluetooth. Problem is that while trying to connect the controller a error message pops up saying "incorrect pin or...
  9. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Bluetooth connectivity issues on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Bluetooth connectivity issues on Windows 10: I have the infamous problem where my brand new Elite controller randomly disconnects while playing games. This causes the game to lag for a few seconds until it's completely disconnected. It stays...
  10. Issue with streaming from console of xcloud when pair bluetooth controller.

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with streaming from console of xcloud when pair bluetooth controller.: Hello Everyone. Currently I'm not able to use any streaming service from Xbox streaming app. I think its related to my bluetooth connection. I have tested game streaming from my console and...