MY BROTHER HACKED ME AND GOT ME BANNED FOR HARASSMENT WHILE INWAS ON VACATION

Discus and support MY BROTHER HACKED ME AND GOT ME BANNED FOR HARASSMENT WHILE INWAS ON VACATION in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HELP: I cant sit here and be banned for something I didn't do. Anyone have a number I can call to talk about it? 4b92be6d-0303-4ab4-8c50-362c38cb8891 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vSellout Jr, Jul 11, 2017.

1. vSellout Jr
    vSellout Jr Guest

HELP: I cant sit here and be banned for something I didn't do. Anyone have a number I can call to talk about it?

:)

vSellout Jr, Jul 11, 2017
  2. jaqwan
    jaqwan Guest
    my xbox got banned

My acc recently got hacked and xbox was suppose to ban the person that hacked me but i got my acc back and xbl banned my acc and console

jaqwan, Jul 11, 2017
  3. RGN Blitz
    RGN Blitz Guest
    Hacked

my account got hacked while i was on vacation and i filed a report of it and the did absolutely nothing to even look into it and i am now com banned for this reason and the wont do anything at all for me to fix it i even know who did it their gamer tag is
    ethicriderv2

RGN Blitz, Jul 11, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Jul 11, 2017
  5. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    Enforcement is a different team, but this page explains their process more: Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

You can always submit a case review if eligible. Here is the info on how to do that: Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

Also check out the 7th topic here: Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

Xbox Live is a social platform, and we love hearing about players sharing their experience with friends and family. Xbox Live is at its best when everyone joins in the fun!

However, as the owner of the account you are ultimately responsible for how the account is used, both good and bad. When we issue a suspension, it’s not necessarily because you committed a violation, but because the account was used
    to commit a violation. Even if you weren’t home or holding the controller when the activity occurred, if a particular Gamertag was used to harass other players or cheated in a game we have to hold it accountable.

OK Fowl, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

7. OK Fowl Win User

Enforcement is a different team, but this page explains their process more: http://xbx.lv/1oJUuz9

You can always submit a case review if eligible. Here is the info on how to do that: http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-6

Also check out the 7th topic here: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-5

Xbox Live is a social platform, and we love hearing about players sharing their experience with friends and family. Xbox Live is at its best when everyone joins in the fun!

However, as the owner of the account you are ultimately responsible for how the account is used, both good and bad. When we issue a suspension, it’s not necessarily because you committed a violation, but because the account was used
    to commit a violation. Even if you weren’t home or holding the controller when the activity occurred, if a particular Gamertag was used to harass other players or cheated in a game we have to hold it accountable.
  8. Gimpy_P Win User

False ban still got upheld.

I was banned on my account for accusations of Soliciting sales of my account, i have never tried to sell my account, nor is there any proof of me doing so, they banned me while i was on vacation, and wont let me log back in, i have well over $600
    of stuff on this account, all i want is to play my games, is there any way i can get my case reviewed? I need my account back.
    By chance while you were on vacation did anyone else have access to your account?
  9. TATillery Win User

Accont Suspended

my accont got banned untill 12/31/9999 and i looked on my email ANd it said i got banned for tampering and i dont know how to hack or what hacking is so please try and unbanned me my gamer tag is oH smoke weed my brother made the accont for me
  10. WPAK Win User

My brother got me banned

Hi there,

I'm afraid nobody in the forums will be able to assist regarding enforcement related issues or questions.

You will have to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    for any information and possible options.

Keep in mind that you yourself are always responsible for your own account.
Thema:

1. MY BROTHER HACKED ME AND GOT ME BANNED FOR HARASSMENT WHILE INWAS ON VACATION - Similar Threads - BROTHER HACKED GOT

2. Using my brother's game pass ultimate on my pc (he has an xbox one)

in XBoX on Windows
    Using my brother's game pass ultimate on my pc (he has an xbox one): Hello, so my brother has an Xbox one and the game pass ultimate, so I wondered if it was possiblefor him to share his game pass with me so I could use it on my pc. I do not want to connect on my...
  3. Brother tale of 2 suns my love bird Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brother tale of 2 suns my love bird Achievement wont unlock: I was playing brother a tale of 2 tals and i had it zoomed in on the bird for 6 hours never got the gamer score the achment is love birds aada34a9-823b-4622-9ced-e923b04e641d
  4. Brothers in arms x box one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brothers in arms x box one: I buy from the marketplace but didn't find on "My games & Apps and don't say ready to install 21daf458-48ba-4449-a430-1e1cf5c31657
  5. Brothers in arms play x box one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brothers in arms play x box one?: Can i download from store? c98802a9-776d-4b05-9db1-7e684bc3b4b6
  6. Brother forgot password, unable to reset it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brother forgot password, unable to reset it: Not sure if I'm posting in the right place but I can't seem to get this issue resolved in any way! Got my brother an Xbox One for Xmas but he's forgotten his password to his account. Sadly there...
  7. My brother's account is being hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brother's account is being hacked: Hello everyone, (I want to tell you that I do not speak English well) So, to start with I'd like to know if there's a way to get a TOTALLY hacker account back, because my brother had his account...
  8. my older brother hacked my account andhad my gamertag repotred

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my older brother hacked my account andhad my gamertag repotred: my brother changed my gamer tag to [Mod Removed]and someone reported it how was i suppose to know he changed it now support is telling me to pay how is this right someone plz help me this is wrong...
  9. My brother had his Xbox account hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brother had his Xbox account hacked: My brother had his xbox account taken from his email. We were able to recover the email but the person who hacked him changed the email on the account. I think he did because the original email my...
  10. Brothers Microsoft Account hacked. Not a happy customer.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brothers Microsoft Account hacked. Not a happy customer.: For almost 1 month now my brother has not been able to access his Xbox live account. We have had to put up with a lot of dead end service. I am frustrated, he is frustrated. We have all evidence...