My browser was removed from my console.

Discus and support My browser was removed from my console. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good morning, I have a problem with my console, a few days ago update the console, but when trying to search for something online I realized that the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hernanniño gallegos, May 24, 2019.

1. My browser was removed from my console.

Good morning, I have a problem with my console, a few days ago update the console, but when trying to search for something online I realized that the application of "Microsoft Edge" had been deleted and was not in the store, check with some friends
    first , but they have everything normal. I wanted to know that I can do something to recover the browser.

:)

hernanniño gallegos, May 24, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello hernanniño gallegos,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that the Microsoft Edge browser is not appearing on your applications list. We recommend completing a

soft factory reset
    . This will keep all games and applications installed, but it will remove all profiles from the console. Therefore, the email address and password of those accounts must be known before this step is taken. The soft factory reset will not
    remove the applications you downloaded, but it should install the default applications that appear on the console automatically. Be sure to let us know the results!
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Check apps see if u can redownload a browser
    Edge is part of the OS. You can't download it from the store. Initially I would power the console down, clear cache by removing power cable from console for a few minutes and power it back up.
  4. freerunninglou9 Win User

Check apps see if u can redownload a browser
  5. hernanniño gallegos Win User

I did the soft reset, luckily it worked, thank you very much for helping me to fix it.
  6. LukkSkywalker31 Win User

you can download from the Store the internet browser, which works the same way as the edge. It solves part of your problem already.
Thema:

1. My browser was removed from my console. - Similar Threads - browser was removed

2. See installed games from browser?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    See installed games from browser?: Is it possible to see my installed games on my Xbox One X from a web browser? I bought and clicked "Install on my devices" with a game. I did this once before while I was away from my home and I...
  3. copy and paste on captcha on the xbox 360 browser

in XBoX Games and Apps
    copy and paste on captcha on the xbox 360 browser: I can not figure out how to copy and paste on the captcha browser with the controller can you please help me figure this out? 1130fc5c-bf2e-4ad6-8099-55d9c0889be4
  4. Cant add friends but can remove them from the desktop browser

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add friends but can remove them from the desktop browser: Cant add friends but can remove them from the desktop browser within my xbox live profile. Button is rendered useless but the remove friend works FIX IT 19917549-3f9c-478d-bdce-976de26369e8
  5. How do I change my gamertag via browser?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change my gamertag via browser?: I linked my Microsoft account to my Minecraft (on the Nintendo Switch) and it stuck me with a random gamertag. I have no clue how to change it since I don't own an Xbox. While there were some...
  6. bookmarks in the browser

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bookmarks in the browser: Hello, how to sync bookmarks on pc and console? 11a07045-b9d0-4b31-8a36-47b2e096c54e
  7. hi im looking at my games in my browser profile and the licenses i bough dissapeared the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi im looking at my games in my browser profile and the licenses i bough dissapeared the...: Thank u very much. Greetings b4fccfa9-521a-41f8-8653-e682a9cd1080
  8. Website automatically opens browser and loads when playing Solitaire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Website automatically opens browser and loads when playing Solitaire: Hello! Starting today when playing Microsoft Solitaire this website automatically opens my browser and loads. If you "ignore it" by not clicking on the page it will reload the same page about...
  9. Problems streaming video on Xbox browsers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems streaming video on Xbox browsers: Any time the i try to watch tv shows on using microsoft edge on my xbox, the video will restart at completely random times. Sometimes its 5 minutes in others its 20 but ive found this issue to be...
  10. Cant play videos in browser on my xbox one x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant play videos in browser on my xbox one x: Hi! I want to play videos on twe.no and get-tv on my xbox. I have tried the internet browser and monument browser On twe i got a error. Cannot load media or it is not supported for your device...