My Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 account got hacked; when i click create class the game ...

Discus and support My Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 account got hacked; when i click create class the game ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone experienced this issue... Some great person decided to delete all my saved progress and now i can't play multiplayer online unless i do not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by METAL1823, Aug 10, 2018.

1. METAL1823
    METAL1823 Guest

My Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 account got hacked; when i click create class the game ...

Has anyone experienced this issue... Some great person decided to delete all my saved progress and now i can't play multiplayer online unless i do not choose "create class". When i select "create class" the game freezes. I read online that the only fix
    would be to get into a modded game and have a modded user turn de-rank me so that i can play again normally. If there is anyone out there that can help i would greatly appreciate it.

gAMERtAg: METLIC1823

:)

METAL1823, Aug 10, 2018
  2. what should I do?

so I was playing call of duty modern warfare 2 and I was playing online. Before I knew it I was in a hacked lobby and before I knew it my account was hacked. So now at any point that I click create a class it freezes the entire game and system or if I click
    find match it will do the exact same thing. So I don't know what to do now, if anyone has any suggestions or know how to fix it. I will truly appreciate, thank you.

Cuse Nightmare, Aug 10, 2018
  3. want my old account back

hi i got hacked when i was playing call of duty modern warfare 2 2 years ago and i want it bck because i pay for this account.when im trying to connect it say this account dosent exist. if someone can help me please do it please!

TwiZ-D9301584-8F4B-46A7-AD17-71881C46986B, Aug 10, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

For in-game issues you should contact the game developer. I suggest you to post this at the Activision forums

M3tal Daz3, Aug 10, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

My Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 account got hacked; when i click create class the game freezes help

For in-game issues you should contact the game developer. I suggest you to post this at the Activision forums
  6. Dexter010 Win User

what games should i get for xbox 360??

Crysis 2

Call of Duty: World at War

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Battlefield 3
  7. CrazzyDuude Win User

Let's Talk About Shooter Games

I won't hate on you because I was a fan of Infinite Warfare too, but I'll say Modern Warfare 2 was one of the best shooters, and I got into the Call of Duty series a little late. I wasn't a fan of Call of Duty at first, then I started playing Modern Warfare
    and I got hooked to the Call of Duty series. I did end up buying the old Call of Duty games, but haven't got to them yet.
  8. Marwood II 87 Win User

"Call of Duty “has almost ruined a generation of shooter players,” says Tripwire Interactive"

• Call of Duty (was ok, good start to the series)
    • Call of Duty 2 (made online gaming what it is today
    • Call of Duty 3 (fun at the time)
    • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (best of the series)
    • Call of Duty: World at War (wasn't nowhere near as good as CoD4)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (huge disappointment)
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops (rubbish, ok getting bored now)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (worst in the series)
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (ok)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 (please no)
  9. XBF Leo G Win User

pre ordered call of duty modern warfare 2/ dose not allow me to share the game with my son

Hello Cactus Jon 5,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in sharing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare with your son's account.

The link
    that the ambassador provided is a great way to ensure that the home console feature is set up correctly. Do you see an error message or error code when your son tries to launch the game? Are you referring to the backwards compatible game of Call
    of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, the new Call of Duty: Modern Warfare game or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered? Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. My Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 account got hacked; when i click create class the game ... - Similar Threads - Call Duty Modern

2. Call of duty Modern Warfare download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Modern Warfare download: I bought a disc of call of duty modern warfare, but when I downloaded, in game it showed I didn’t have it. I have warzone, I think the problem is that they have the same names so my Xbox thinks I...
  3. Call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare: I owned call of duty modern warfare on Xbox One and just upgraded to the Series X and every game transfered over but Modern Warfare . Am I going to have to purchase it again or can yall do...
  4. Call of duty modern warfare not allowing you to play multiplayer or ground war? Try this it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare not allowing you to play multiplayer or ground war? Try this it...: This helps get you into MP maps AND Groundwar. 1. Modern Warfare base game (contains Warzone only)(REQUIRED) Data Pack 1 (delete it ! ) Data Pack 2 (delete it ! ) ! > 4. Compatibility Pack...
  5. Call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare: I have tried downloading modern warfare for Xbox one but the packs are not coming up when I tried restarting the download, it only shows 3 packs and I have not installed the other packs after...
  6. Call of Duty Modern Warfare/Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare/Cold War: So I purchased both Call of Duty Coldwar and Modern Warfare. I have installed both and played both games, campaign and online. However, if I'm on Warzone it keeps telling me to purchase Modern...
  7. Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Transmission Error vigorous

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Transmission Error vigorous: I can only get a handful of maps to successfully make a game match. I get a transmission error vigorous every time. I have not found any solution and it makes the game unplayable. Why is it I...
  8. Call of duty modern warfare xbox one vigor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare xbox one vigor: Flashback of one year ago vigorous error msg. Not letting me play half of the multiplayer screens tried all repairs shutdowns and painstaking reload of al updates not working...
  9. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Blueprint Maps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare Blueprint Maps: I bought Call of duty Cold war a few weeks back and ever since then it has completely destroyed my Xbox. I have been unable to play any full multiplayer games but once I uninstalled the game the...
  10. call of Duty Modern Warfare - Data pack 1 not currently available.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of Duty Modern Warfare - Data pack 1 not currently available.: Bought disc version of COD MW. Astonished at size of downloads - main issue is that I cannot play without data pack 1 but data pack 1 is shows as 'Not currently available'. Currently in a loop of...