My capture card does not work

Discus and support My capture card does not work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I bought a capture device and set it up correctly, the audio works fine but the video doesn't, I connect the hdmi input into my Xbox and the hdmi... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JenniferTurner4, Jul 31, 2020 at 11:42 AM.

1. My capture card does not work

So I bought a capture device and set it up correctly, the audio works fine but the video doesn't, I connect the hdmi input into my Xbox and the hdmi output into my tv

PLEASE HELP

:)

JenniferTurner4, Jul 31, 2020 at 11:42 AM
    1 person likes this.
  2. SMG90x Win User

Uploading videos to youtube

@eggnogga @silkyjj thats actually what i originally wanted to do. How does a capture card work ? would i need to buy anything else? will i need to hook my X1 to my PC?

With a capture card will i be able to stream live to twitch? if so i would buy a capture card today ! please give me more details on how this works.. instructions. & what capture card you recommend
  3. Kriist Win User

4oD and Netflix Wont Play video?!!

Official Support... will this be patched over or addressed??? I've had to revert to using my 360 (which DOES work with Capture Cards) as my Netflix machine...

I understand that it the HDCP but it's ridiculous to claim Capture Cards will work with the One and have to pull it out every time you want to use a different feature aside from games...
  4. MrSMITHin89 Win User

Capture Card Test

I like Avermedia for capture cards. I recently got the Avermedia Live Gamer HD PCIe capture card. I think the internal PCIe capture cards are the way to go if you have a computer close to your Xbox. I don't get any delay on the computer screen or the TV
    that is connected.

I checked out a lot of your YouTube channels above and a lot of you have really good quality videos with your capture cards.

This is a link to my 1st video I made with my capture card. The resolution is 1360x768, Haven't uploaded a 1080p video yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wR9T83UD7U

I've also been working on a website since I got my capture card that talks about different types of capture cards. Check it out if you are interested..

Best Capture Cards with HDMI
  5. Jrocker23 Win User

Wired controller + Hd PVR 2 + new Res options.

I am familiar with this and it may be as simple as choosing 1080i on the xbox. 1080p does not work with this setup or the pci express capture card that hauppauge makes.
  6. treml Win User

I Need Help

Does anyone know what the best and cheapest xbox 360 capture card would be?
Thema:

My capture card does not work

1. My capture card does not work - Similar Threads - capture card does

2. PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO STREAM ALL GAME CHAT ON TWITCH WITHOUT A CAPTURE CARD

in XboX Insiders
    PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO STREAM ALL GAME CHAT ON TWITCH WITHOUT A CAPTURE CARD: Plsss submitted by /u/_Sprite__ [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX party chat help with avermedia capture CARD

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX party chat help with avermedia capture CARD: i PURCHASED a nuc Easycast to stream from xbox to streamlabs to have a professional stream for my son. It has buildin avermedia capture card. I cannot for the life of me get this thing working the...
  4. Streaming/game clips/ capture card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming/game clips/ capture card: No matter what i use to record i hear no game audio when i go back and watch it. Im just trying to record some 2k games im playing so i can edit it up and make highlights for my friends but...
  5. Fortnite in game chat not being broadcasted on livestream (NO CAPTURE CARD)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite in game chat not being broadcasted on livestream (NO CAPTURE CARD): Hi, I´ve been streaming on fortnite for a while now, and ive always have had this problem, the game chat is not being broadcasted, i was another thread of the same problem but i think it hasnt...
  6. Xbox Live Capture Card Public Audio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Capture Card Public Audio: Hi, Ive got an Elgato Capture Card plugged into the xbox via HDMI etc. Everything works perfect. I can record my voice, and party chat voices. Problem is public audio is being filtered out of...
  7. Using Mac and an El Gato Capture Card HD w/ party chat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using Mac and an El Gato Capture Card HD w/ party chat?: I have recently bought an El Gato Capture card HD. Not the HD60. I plugged it into my mac and downloaded the designated El Gato software. I have used the default settings and can not seem to get...
  8. how do i stream via youtube without a capture card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i stream via youtube without a capture card: Hi can someone help me i want to stream via youtube but is there a way around it without a capture card 25ff2bf0-2653-495a-ba31-12faa2d58364
  9. Broadcast notification while using Twitch via a capture card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Broadcast notification while using Twitch via a capture card: I am trying to take advantage of the fact that XBox live will announce anytime you broadcast your game. My setup includes a capture card to my Mac and streaming to Twitch through OBS. I want my...
  10. Live TV does not work when plugged into capture card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live TV does not work when plugged into capture card: I have a Hauppauge HD 2 capture card I use to capture game footage. When I have it plugged into the One it doesn't let me watch TV. I assume it's because they don't want anyone recording TV but...