My chat mixer is grary out

Discus and support My chat mixer is grary out in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ever time I try to go into tge the area to change so I can in game sound it.s great out 81efa167-5d2d-4a2d-879b-c67b0017d4a9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AzareBoyette, May 3, 2021 at 8:42 PM.

1. AzareBoyette
    AzareBoyette Guest

Ever time I try to go into tge the area to change so I can in game sound it.s great out

:)

AzareBoyette, May 3, 2021 at 8:42 PM
  2. RobertErpelding Win User

Xbox one elite series 2 no audio

UPDATE.

I figured it out.

Hard reset the xbox with the headset plugged in. The new controller has the chat mixer turned all the way to chat and not to game . Put the mixer back to the middle and it works. Without the hard restart, the option to adjust the chat mixer is gone.
  3. Frathos Win User

Beeping sound on headset

Are you using the chat mixer to change the balance between party and game chat audio? That function makes a beep when you max out the mixer function to all game or all party chat audio.
  4. zmaster2XXX Win User

One S Controller audio

Is the chat mixer option missing or greyed out?
  5. mikthemost Win User

Kinect Volume Controls not working after the most recent update

Got issues with chat mixer. I use Kinect for microphone. Since the update chat mixer does not work .and volume of games drowns out party volume.may be related to your issue
  6. mikthemost Win User

chat system on xbox since the update

Since update chat mixer does not work at all. Game volume remains loud and drowns out party chat. Please help.
Thema:

1. My chat mixer is grary out - Similar Threads - chat mixer grary

2. Headset chat mixer grayed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset chat mixer grayed out: The headset chat mixer is completely grayed out to where I cannot click on it to adjust it. The main problem with this is I cannot hear game audio because the cursor is completely at the right and...
  3. headset chat mixer greyed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    headset chat mixer greyed out: After updating my xbox one controllers ive been having a problem of not being able to alter the chat mixer in the audio/music settings even with headphones being plugged in. i dont even talk to...
  4. Xbox wireless headset 2021 chat mixer not working!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox wireless headset 2021 chat mixer not working!: So I’ve had the new Xbox wireless headset for about 2 weeks and all was fine until 2 days ago the game audio was really low but the chat audio was high looking further I noticed the headset chat...
  5. I cant access my chat mixer its just greyed out and I cant do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant access my chat mixer its just greyed out and I cant do anything: what the title says please help e1d4e912-0698-43c1-9c26-6c6327a60359
  6. Headset chat mixer inaccessible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset chat mixer inaccessible: My headset chat mixer slider bar, as well as the headset volume and mic monitoring bars cannot be accessed from the Audio and music button on the Home panel. Only the "Search for a music app*...
  7. Xbox controller won’t let me adjust headset chat mixer, If I plug it in slow, I can hear...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller won’t let me adjust headset chat mixer, If I plug it in slow, I can hear...: [IMG] submitted by /u/McKinleyKiwi [link] [comments]
  8. Unable to adjust chat mixer to hear audio/game sound on mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to adjust chat mixer to hear audio/game sound on mic: Recently, out of nowhere my microphone decided it was done picking up game sound. I can still chat and hear friends. Naturally i figured it was because my mic was broken..nope. Then, I figured it...
  9. Headset chat mixer bar stuck

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headset chat mixer bar stuck: My headset chat mixer bar is stuck on party and i cant slide it. I have tried a different controller and a different headset. I have also checked for a system and controller update but there...
  10. WORST CONSOLE EVER!!!!!!! WHY DO WE STILL HAVE THE HEAD SET CHAT MIXER

in XBoX on Consoles
    WORST CONSOLE EVER!!!!!!! WHY DO WE STILL HAVE THE HEAD SET CHAT MIXER: Why in the h. e. ll do we still have the headset chat mixer even though Mixer isn't apart of xbox anymore it just doesn't make any sense and xbox probably knows about it but keeps making these re....