My child's sent messages

Discus and support My child's sent messages in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How can I monitor the messages my son has sent? I can only see the messages he's received. 054d5dcf-a54d-4f61-a925-a432a86d9c4c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MONEYMAKER948, Jan 24, 2014.

1. My child's sent messages

How can I monitor the messages my son has sent? I can only see the messages he's received.

:)

MONEYMAKER948, Jan 24, 2014
  2. rtsupermom
    rtsupermom Guest
    Unable to complete the payment processing..

I am trying to put money into my child's account with a visa and am getting the same message.

rtsupermom, Jan 24, 2014
  3. webbyspider
    webbyspider Guest
    parent acct not connected to child anymore

tyring to update privacy setting on my child's acct won't work because my parent acct/gamer tag/email id is not connected to my child's. get an error message the update didn't work and try again.....talked to a rep for an hour yesterday and he could not
    figure it out. what do I do?

webbyspider, Jan 24, 2014
  4. wsoxfan1214
    wsoxfan1214 Guest

My child's sent messages

There is currently no way to view sent messages. Sorry.

wsoxfan1214, Jan 24, 2014
Thema:

My child's sent messages

1. My child's sent messages - Similar Threads - child's sent messages

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Child's Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Child's Account: I have tried through both the website and the console to upgrade my child's Xbox Live membership to an XBOX Game Pass Ultimate but it says it can't be done and they need to ask a parent. But as a...
  3. Email address on childs profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email address on childs profile: I want to update my childs email address via Microsoft family. I've tried edit information but it's not giving the option to change their email address. Is there another way to do it ?...
  4. unable to buy xbox gold ultimate for £1 - child account - you need a parent to buy this

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to buy xbox gold ultimate for £1 - child account - you need a parent to buy this: Hi, I am trying to get my son access to the xbox game pass ultimate. He has 12 months left of xbox live but when we try and buy ultimate for £1 we get the following You need a parent to buy this...
  5. change adult account to child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    change adult account to child account: I NEED INFO TO CHANGE MY KIDS ADULT ACCOUNT TO A CHILD ACCOUNT. They already have a established account as an adult and I...thought i could trust them but well...no. They got temporary banned...
  6. X BOX LIVE ADULT ACCOUNT LINKING IN TO A CHILD ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    X BOX LIVE ADULT ACCOUNT LINKING IN TO A CHILD ACCOUNT: Head is spinning trying to work out how to link my childrens account to the adult account on X BOX one. I dont game, but have managed to set myself up as the adult. Iv paid for the years...
  7. Child won't appear on Xbox privacy settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child won't appear on Xbox privacy settings: I want to change the privacy settings on my child's account, but when I enter the xbox privacy settings, I can only find my Xbox Live account and my Microsoft account. I've tried to change the...
  8. Child Account Live Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child Account Live Access: We have set up and Xbox Live account for my son, I went through all of the required permissions and the only restriction I gave him was having to ask to purchase things. So why when he tries to...
  9. Childs Xbox live gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Childs Xbox live gamerpic: How can I upload a picture for my childs Xbox live gamerpic? ec729f70-6e81-4934-bdf0-4a3f09931230
  10. Does anyone know how to find out if your child is banned from Xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to find out if your child is banned from Xbox live?: I think my child is banned from speaking on xbox (fortnite) and want to find out why. Does anyone know how to do this? Like a notification to my email? Thanks 55b11238-70cb-4519-a086-5281f3555182