My code is deactivated?

Discus and support My code is deactivated? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Split from this thread. When I entered the code got error message that code is deactivated 0fdee531-f647-414d-9819-3a11a8cec1c3 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by evelynroe, Apr 9, 2019.

1. evelynroe
    evelynroe Guest

My code is deactivated?

When I entered the code got error message that code is deactivated

:)

evelynroe, Apr 9, 2019
  2. Miss Kleo Win User

My Code

Greetings Iride5cent! Thanks for coming to the Xbox forums! We've actually got a sticky post up regarding this issue, you can check there for more information:

forums.xbox.com/.../2038404.aspx
  3. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Battlefield 1 insider codes have been sent out

I got my Ps4 code and Not my Xb1 code.
  4. XBL Prophet Win User

Alright. I'm having a moment.

My code was on my receipt along with two other codes.
  5. Twistedflax Win User

Player Card Code

I've had problems with my GAME code and Hardened Edition code. Told me both my codes were invalid.
  6. Miss Portia Win User

Missing my code.

Hello I SHOTTASOUL I! Thanks for posting, and thanks for letting us know the steps you've taken to search for that email! Unfortunately at this time, the most up to date info we have for anyone with this issue is via our sticky. Please check it out, and
    stay tuned for further updates as we get them!
    forums.xbox.com/.../2038404.aspx
Thema:

My code is deactivated?

1. My code is deactivated? - Similar Threads - code deactivated

2. XBox Live Subscription card-“code deactivated “

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Subscription card-“code deactivated “: I gave my grandon an XBox Live 12 mo subscription card purchased at Best Buy for Chritsmas. When he entered code it said “This card is deactivated.” Ive tried to get help sorting this out with...
  3. Xbox Gift Card code deactivated before use!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Gift Card code deactivated before use!: Got a XBox gift card few months back as a gift, yesterday I attempted to redeem it online, says code deactivated. How weird, I didn't even use it. What's the solution, how do I get it fixed. There...
  4. Halo Wars DE code was delivered as deactivated

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo Wars DE code was delivered as deactivated: I pre-ordered Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition and when I tried to redeem the code i was sent for Halo Wars DE it stated that the code had already been deactivated. I pre-ordered it on February 3rd...
  5. Halo Wars Definitive Edition Code Deactivated on arrival

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo Wars Definitive Edition Code Deactivated on arrival: So after waiting the 10 days my code arrived deactivated, after talking to support they told me to wait 3 days and then just told me to post here, Also said to talk to Amazon but i'm pretty sure...
  6. Halo Wars DE code deactivated

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo Wars DE code deactivated: i got my code a few days ago. i didn't have time to activate it until now and when i went to redeem it. it says the code was deactivated? any help? 82b8ebe2-0f63-48a1-9d14-a413d911acc0
  7. redeemable code deactivated before opening it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    redeemable code deactivated before opening it: I went to open a redeemable code for a gears of war 4 operations pack from the xbox 15 year anniversary and it disappeared. When I contacted costumer service they had this to say: "I have...
  8. How deactivate my stolen pin code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How deactivate my stolen pin code?: How deactivate my stolen pin code 3 months Xbox live gold member? 1faefaf3-8cf5-4588-a437-725ef0c76b47
  9. Code got deactivated?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code got deactivated?: So I went to buy a 6 months code after I bought an Xbox one s, so when I bought it I used the 2 weeks trial code and then got a 1 month code as a gift. After that ended I got out the code, and...
  10. I bought 12 month xbox live pre paid card entered the code but it says it's been deactivated ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought 12 month xbox live pre paid card entered the code but it says it's been deactivated ...: I bought a 12 month xbox live pre paid card from my local tesco store I just typed in the code on the back and it says that it has been deactivated why when I haven't even used it as it's a brand...