My communication ban was lifted but still shows up on the Xbox enforcement website.

Discus and support My communication ban was lifted but still shows up on the Xbox enforcement website. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just got a message from Xbox live on my Xbox about a communicate ban i got about a month or two back, but when i check the enforcement website it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by o0OO LUKE OO0o, Jan 5, 2020.

1. My communication ban was lifted but still shows up on the Xbox enforcement website.

I just got a message from Xbox live on my Xbox about a communicate ban i got about a month or two back, but when i check the enforcement website it still says I've had a communication ban on my account and I'm still banned from the Xbox ambassador
    program.

This was the full message "Due to a mistake that's now fixed, you might have been told your communications were suspended. This was abnormal. We apologize for any inconvenience! To help make it up to you, use this code to enjoy one free week of a new
    or current premium subscription: *****-*****-*****-*****-*****. Is this the right compensation? Take a survey and let us know."

I was wondering if there's anything i can do about this.

:)

o0OO LUKE OO0o, Jan 5, 2020
  2. o0OO LUKE OO0o Win User

My communication ban was lifted but still shows up on the Xbox enforcement website.

I took the survey and it was just about if 7 days of Xbox live gold is good compensation, nothing about getting the old ban removed from the enforcement website. Thanks for providing the email address for Xbox ambassador, will email them and see if it's
    possible to reapply under the circumstances.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Try taking the survey to see if it has any way to communicate about removing the enforcement from the website. If not, there's no other way of contacting the enforcement team unfortunately so the only thing to do would be to wait and see if it gets removed
    on its own.

As far as the Ambassador program, you would want to email L: xboxambs@microsoft.com for more information on possibly being re-added.
  4. ZAYONETTA Win User

Unbanned but still banned?

I believe you have not been successfully unbanned and there is still a communications ban on your Xbox Live account by the enforcement team. There is nothing you can do to lift that ban unfortunately if it is permanent, however if not permanent you should
    see your communications ban lifted after a couple of days, weeks, or months even. I hope this answers your question.
  5. Anonymous Tom Win User

Console was banned, but what about my Account?

Console bans will not show up on the enforcement teams website.

If you sign into your account at enforcement.xbox.com and does not show any current enforcement actions or that your account has a permanent suspension then your account is fine.
    That doesn't answer my question. I can still use my Account on the Xbox App. So that should mean my Account is not banned?
  6. GloryxDeadeye Win User

Banned but not showing up on the enforcement website

The exact same thing is happening to me too! Please let me know if this gets resolved for you.
Thema:

1. My communication ban was lifted but still shows up on the Xbox enforcement website. - Similar Threads - communication ban was

2. Do communication bans reset?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do communication bans reset?: I heard if you go a few months without incident you’re bans will be reset meaning it will be 24 hours instead of a week for the next communication ban. I’ve heard the opposite too. Which one is...
  3. Communication ban Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication ban Suspension: I received a communication suspension for the very first time. I acknowledge and accept the ban. It’s was a 24 hour ban as it was my first time. I can send messages but can’t talk through the...
  4. 7 day communications ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    7 day communications ban: So I play diablo 2 resurrected and I was trying to post my trades in Looking for Group. This is what I wrote Selling both Bul Kathos set swords Tal rasha swirling crystal Que hagen IK boots...
  5. Communication ban for 2 weeks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Communication ban for 2 weeks: Like a lot of other group posts I attempted to create one for terraria letting people know I was giving away free stuff I have and I was also asking for some items that I needed and wanted. There...
  6. 24 hr communications ban has ended but game chat still unavailable

in XBoX on Windows
    24 hr communications ban has ended but game chat still unavailable: I was banned from all Xbox live communications for 24 hrs. The ban has since been completed. All my other communications seem to be working, I.e. messaging, party chat, etc.. However whenever I...
  7. Communication online ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Communication online ban: So playing gta5 online selling stock. I come across a griefer on mk 2 oppresser held my own got to destination. Griefer wasn't very happy he decided to ghost mode an try doing me I still had the...
  8. Xbox live communication ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live communication ban: why am i banned when a dude messages me first with all these types of racial insults and swear words and yet i say one thing and im the one who gets communication banned? how can i get this off...
  9. Communication banned for no logical reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communication banned for no logical reason: I made a group post on Xbox saying that I was” looking for someone selling white or cherry wood on lumber tycoon” and it said it was inappropriate, so I kept changing the wording to figure out why...
  10. Communication Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communication Ban: I received a communication ban for two weeks for asking someone in a message to use the code to join my Minecraft Realm. I appealed for a case review but it was not approved. How is this against...