my console erased everything from forza 4

Discus and support my console erased everything from forza 4 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I lost everything and now even when I turn it on I can't access xbox live on forza but I can on other games. As far as Forza it stripped everything... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AndyHadley, Jul 16, 2019.

1. AndyHadley
    AndyHadley Guest

I lost everything and now even when I turn it on I can't access xbox live on forza but I can on other games. As far as Forza it stripped everything from me. it was sncycing when it did it. Any help would be great. Thank you

:)

AndyHadley, Jul 16, 2019
  2. mocoworm Win User

Do you use an external drive? Check it is plugged in properly if you do, and then do a full restart from the GUIDE > SETTINGS menu.
  3. a blaaacck kidd Win User

Xbox One Party Chat

will that erase everything off my console?
  4. RunningBryan Win User

Forza 3 Gamesave

I think I'm erasing my Forza 4 data to this point to do this...

-

1)In theory, shouldn't I just blow all my money in Forza 3 to get cars I want?

2) I can use all the cars from 3 in 4?

3) No Porsche in 4 = can't use Porsche's from 3, correct?

-

Thanks guys. Looks like I'll be starting over tonight. That's ok. Just need to remember the club I was invited to! Need to get back to that one for sure!
  5. MrJohnson1985 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 not working?

Thanks a lot. So I decided to to a reset and erase everything. Happy to say I am able to play again! I don't know what the issue was but now... I have to redownload all of my other games but... as of right now... I'm fine with just Forza Horizon 4. Thanks
    again. I appreciate it.
  6. DrDoffeAlstig3 Win User

Forza Horizon 4

No, no. Everything is on my digital copy of Forza Horizon 4
Thema:

1. my console erased everything from forza 4 - Similar Threads - console erased everything

2. E101 Error - During Console update

in XboX Insiders
    E101 Error - During Console update: Xbox failed to get an update. I need an OSU1 file to reflash my board. I got desperate and even replaced the hard drive to try and bypass the issue but since the code got flashed to the board...
  3. Xbox consol companion cannot add or accept friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox consol companion cannot add or accept friends: First of all, I'm so sorry about even though I'm korean, Im asking this problem with my bad English. But I couldn't get any help in Korean community. As the title says I can't add friends or...
  4. Console Wars (TIME TO STOP)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Wars (TIME TO STOP): Console Wars also known as tech wars are becoming a regular thing i`m seeing on social media. How do you feel about it? I personally hate it, i keep seeing it more and more and i find myself...
  5. External HDD still power cycling while console is in instant-on. We're going close to two...

in XboX Insiders
    External HDD still power cycling while console is in instant-on. We're going close to two...: Put my console back to instant-on to see if this has been silently addressed, but unfortunately, nope. I've posted this one to death and honestly lost count of how many times I've reported it from...
  6. Console streaming not supported error

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming not supported error: Hi guys I'm trying to set up the console to mobile streaming on my note 10+ but I keep getting an error that says it's not supported in my region. I've looked around and I'm supposed to be, I'm in...
  7. Non si accende più la console [Mod Translation - The console no longer turns on]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Non si accende più la console [Mod Translation - The console no longer turns on]: La mia Xbox one non si accende più E l’alimentatore è collegato con la luce arancione. Non so più cosa fare voi ragazzi cosa dite , dovrei comprare un nuovo alimentatore oppure una nuova xbox? Ps...
  8. No network connection if console already on and Ethernet connected

in XboX Insiders
    No network connection if console already on and Ethernet connected: If the Ethernet cable is connected after the console is fully booted the settings show network connected but everything reports no connection and all network tests fail. Rebooting is only fix....
  9. Sending xbox one s console for warranty, can't erase data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sending xbox one s console for warranty, can't erase data: I need to send in my Xbox One s in for warranty as it completely stopped working, but I have no way to erase the data on it before I send it. If i push the xbox button, it lights up but nothing...
  10. How do I erase my account in other consoles?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I erase my account in other consoles?: I remember that one day I get in to the Xbox support chat and someone told me that I could erase my account of other consoles if I want to but now I don't remember the process, how can I do it?...