my console erased everything from forza 4

Discus and support my console erased everything from forza 4 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I lost everything and now even when I turn it on I can't access xbox live on forza but I can on other games. As far as Forza it stripped everything... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AndyHadley, Jul 16, 2019.

1. AndyHadley
    AndyHadley Guest

I lost everything and now even when I turn it on I can't access xbox live on forza but I can on other games. As far as Forza it stripped everything from me. it was sncycing when it did it. Any help would be great. Thank you

:)

AndyHadley, Jul 16, 2019
  2. mocoworm Win User

Do you use an external drive? Check it is plugged in properly if you do, and then do a full restart from the GUIDE > SETTINGS menu.
  3. a blaaacck kidd Win User

Xbox One Party Chat

will that erase everything off my console?
  4. RunningBryan Win User

Forza 3 Gamesave

I think I'm erasing my Forza 4 data to this point to do this...

-

1)In theory, shouldn't I just blow all my money in Forza 3 to get cars I want?

2) I can use all the cars from 3 in 4?

3) No Porsche in 4 = can't use Porsche's from 3, correct?

-

Thanks guys. Looks like I'll be starting over tonight. That's ok. Just need to remember the club I was invited to! Need to get back to that one for sure!
  5. GaryHicks42 Win User

Forza 4 not importing Forza 3 profile

I deleted/uninstalled both Forza 3 and Forza 4 from the console. On restarting Forza 3 (this was on Thursday 13th October) I was asked to accepted the title update - if I didn't I couldn't play the game). I have backed up and then deleted my Forza 4 saved
    games and restarted from scratch - still no option to import from Forza 3.

It appears that what ever the title update on thursday 13th patched it essentially made the Forza 3 saved game unreadable by either Forza 3 or Forza 4.

I cannot continue the Season play in Forza 3 from where I last saved it as all the game progress appears to have gone. The achievements still show on my profile, but I cannot import into Forza 4 as it appears the title update delete all the data for Forza
  6. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Anything After Prestige Master?

Reset is the only way for a new emblem (the Eraser), but it starts everything from new.
Thema:

1. my console erased everything from forza 4 - Similar Threads - console erased everything

2. Signing in on my Profile resuts in Shutdown of console (Both Alpha - Skip Ahead and Alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    Signing in on my Profile resuts in Shutdown of console (Both Alpha - Skip Ahead and Alpha...: Hi, since the most recent update, whenever I sign into my Profile the console will automatically shutdown within 20 second (often sooner). This won't happen for other profiles on my consoles,...
  3. Accidentally deleted MyCareer on the console for NBA2K19 how do i recover it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally deleted MyCareer on the console for NBA2K19 how do i recover it?: I looked everywhere online and all people talk about is the cloud but no instructions on how to go into the cloud or sync it? I can't even find the cloud in my storage area, any help would be...
  4. Xbox One consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One consoles: i currently have an xbox one console with xbox live gold membership. i wish to buy a second xbox one console for a different room to play the same games i already have. the two consoles will never...
  5. Xbox 360 console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 console: No green lights go on when I power up the Xbox it is on because I see the home screen and sound on tv. d4fc1f4b-5de0-48a6-83ba-0b6b7e57460a
  6. Game share - two profiles, three consoles.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game share - two profiles, three consoles.: Hi, I have been successfully game sharing with my son’s account by setting his xbox console to be my home xbox- I have an xbox and he has one in his bedroom, separate gamertags - but now he also...
  7. Console flashes screen after preview update.

in XboX Insiders
    Console flashes screen after preview update.: I just installed the newest update from the preview program and now my console is acting funny. It will turn on but the screen is blank for a few minutes and then flashes the home screen for a...
  8. my xbox console does not share image with the TV to which it is connected and turns off...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox console does not share image with the TV to which it is connected and turns off...: What happens is that out of nowhere when I want to turn on my Xbox to play, what happens is that the console turns on, but nothing is seen on the screen, it just says that there is no signal, and...
  9. Xbox One Console Volume

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Console Volume: I have my xbox one connected to a pc monitor using HDMI. Volume out is from monitor jack. Monitor, headphones have no volume control. Is there any way to control the xbox one volume on the console...
  10. How do I erase my account in other consoles?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I erase my account in other consoles?: I remember that one day I get in to the Xbox support chat and someone told me that I could erase my account of other consoles if I want to but now I don't remember the process, how can I do it?...