My console is banned. I never in my life did mod.

Discus and support My console is banned. I never in my life did mod. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I wasnt in a xbox live party in weeks i havent text on xbox in a long time. I was using hotspot playing madden than my game cut off.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kenny7540, Dec 17, 2017.

1. kenny7540
    kenny7540 Guest

I wasnt in a xbox live party in weeks i havent text on xbox in a long time. I was using hotspot playing madden than my game cut off.

:)

kenny7540, Dec 17, 2017
  2. Implified
    Implified Guest
    Banned!

Today i got banned permanetly and am very mad! I got my account hacked and the hacker probaly did somthing. I got my account back then when i logged in it said i was banned! I dont know what i did, i never broke the terms of sevice i only play black ops
    2 and talk with friends. XBOX LIVE IS MY LIFE! Please if there is any way i can get my account back i will be happy! The acc that got banned is nonclassified.

Thanks!

Implified, Dec 17, 2017
  3. banned for no reason

i been banned from xbox live for no reason i mean come on me and my bro play the same game at the same time everyday together modern warfare 2 and i never got banned or anything in my life i been playing xbox for years and now im banned from playing online
    on my xbox for no reason even my bro was suprized because he knows i didnt do anything if i did i want the info on what i did for i can prove microsoft wrong when things like this happen it makes you think twice about breaking your xbox and going to ps3 -_-..........

TTHz Free Style, Dec 17, 2017
  4. kenny7540
    kenny7540 Guest

i spent way to much money on this.

kenny7540, Dec 17, 2017
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    The enforcement team do not use the forums.

If it is a console ban then it's permanent & can not be appealed.

Console bans are not issued lightly.For more info about device bans can be found

here

Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2018
  6. kenny7540 Win User

i spent way to much money on this.
  7. Daft Badger Win User

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

If it is a console ban then it's permanent & can not be appealed.

Console bans are not issued lightly.For more info about device bans can be found

here
  8. Strapoaloboakis Win User

Need help to get some achievements

Yeah I have never modded my achievements in my life. Stop being @@@ holes. I just saying I don't have 2 years of my life to put on this game I have a life and a job. I just want to do boosting. I have no idea why me saying I want to boost says that I mod
    my achievements. clearly I don't or else I be banned.
  9. Miles Prower-045CF12 Win User

Transfer of Xbox Live Arcade Games

Well, actually, all I did was mod my avatar in the most basic way. I never modded in-game stuff. Kinda dumb for a perm ban just for that for my first ever ban on xbox live.
  10. Akacopman Win User

HELP! PLEASE!

I would just like to add i have never modded in my life!
Thema:

1. My console is banned. I never in my life did mod. - Similar Threads - console banned never

2. Did i get console banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did i get console banned?: I have not been able to connect to xbox live and it just kicked me offline please help dea9ef0e-56ba-40fe-a87e-9c8b0f5c1c73
  3. my xbox console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox console ban: hello, recently i have been console banned on xbox and i have no reason why. i haven't received an email about it and on the enforcement website it says i have a perfect record so i can't submit a...
  4. Console ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Console ban: Hello, I recently purchased a used xbox one s and did a factory reset but im not sure if it was there before or after i did a reset but when I was brought back to the home screen I was welcomed...
  5. Receiving a Xbox console ban and permanant account ban for NO REASON

in XBoX on Consoles
    Receiving a Xbox console ban and permanant account ban for NO REASON: Hello everyone, My name is Jamie and i've been playing on Xbox for the past 3 years. My account gamertag is ''Uka''. Previously last week i received a console ban and a permeanant account...
  6. Console ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Console ban: I bought a secomd hand console for my daughter and it has been banned i would like it to be banned 116dd871-6aab-4bb0-a14e-b1d4a0f2d4d7
  7. Permanent ban and console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanent ban and console ban: Hello , I just wanted to start out by saying that I didnt even know you could get permanently banned . My friend pulled a prank on me and changed my profile pic to something graphic, and I wake up...
  8. XBOX CONSOLE BAN

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX CONSOLE BAN: Hey i was suspended on xbox console for 2 weeks because my friend who signed into my console once got perm banned for xbox cause he mods in his own time at home but this has nothing to do with me...
  9. this console is banned from xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    this console is banned from xbox live: hello I bought this Xbox one console over two week ago from Sunday market and I went home and set up and on front page a messenger this console is banned from Xbox live .I ring them up and they...
  10. Never used Xbox Live but my console is banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Never used Xbox Live but my console is banned?: I just tried to connect my Xbox 360 for the first time and when I tested the connection, it went all the way until the Xbox Live. A message then showed up saying that my console was banned from...