my console is geting off auto maybe 5 secs or 1 minutes after turned on

Discus and support my console is geting off auto maybe 5 secs or 1 minutes after turned on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My console is turning auto off after been turned one after 5 secs or 1 minutes add16f25-9dff-4c38-9aed-012f545c095b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GeorgeRosales-[xboxvenue], Dec 26, 2016.

1. my console is geting off auto maybe 5 secs or 1 minutes after turned on

My console is turning auto off after been turned one after 5 secs or 1 minutes

:)

GeorgeRosales-[xboxvenue], Dec 26, 2016
  2. Tobakus
    Tobakus Guest
    Console turning off (@dashboard & ingame)

Hi,

it's been a while since the last time I played a game on my Xbox360 (about 6 months or so). Today I wanted to but after the WL-Update for Bayonetta the console turned itself off and I couldn't turn it on again -> Nothing was happening when I pressed the eject
    button/ power button / Xbox-button on the controller. All cables are in place and seem to work... After 5-10 minutes the xbox turned on by itself and seemed to be working properly - but after 30 secs in the game menu the console turned off again. 5-10 minutes
    later the console started itself but turned off after 10 minutes in the dashboard.

The light on the psu glows orange (standy) and green (console running) but turns completly off when the xbox shuts itself down.

Could you tell me where the problem is located? Thank you!

Tobakus, Dec 26, 2016
  3. Ax1ology
    Ax1ology Guest
    Xbox one power issue

My Xbox one console powers on then powers off repeatedly, sometimes it's immediately and sometimes it will power off 5 or so minutes after being turned on, the power supply is still on good shape, it's an Xbox 1 original console, would this problem be hardware
    related or is it just getting old and need to be replaced by a newer model.

Ax1ology, Dec 26, 2016
  4. SoulDogWarrior Win User

Haven't been able to connect past week

Turn off the console. Unplug your router and your modem power cables for 5 minutes. if the modem continues to have lights at this point remove the battery for 5 minutes. Then plug the modem back in. Wait 30 sec. Plug the router in. wait 1 min and then turn
    on the console and test it agin.
  5. Aldrums24 (Alexis) Win User

Backwards compatible games

Hello, turn off your Xbox console, then unplugged the power for 30 secs or 1 minute, then plug again and turn ON!
  6. DigitalAssassin Win User

Random Shut Down

7. MaximumExtreme Win User

Please, please please help! :'(

Hold the power button on the console for 8-10 sec until it turns off then unplug it for 1 minute then plug it back in and power back on. Just unplugging it for 30 does nothing.
  8. MaximumExtreme Win User

Comcast Cable box does not stay on....

Try doing a power cycle. It's worked for a lot of people so far. Hold the power button on the console for 8-10 seconds until it turns off the unplug the console for 30 sec to 1 minute. After that plug console back in and power back on and try the live tv
    again. Hopefully your problem will be resolved.
Thema:

my console is geting off auto maybe 5 secs or 1 minutes after turned on

1. my console is geting off auto maybe 5 secs or 1 minutes after turned on - Similar Threads - console geting off

2. new console + warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    new console + warranty: Hello If I purchase a NEW and UNOPENED system (series x) from a third party on eBay will I be able to purchase a extended warranty when I register my device? thank you...
  3. Console problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Console problem: my console os not working properly. So i want to repair it . 9991d7f9-b9a6-4b8b-84af-f3604073b99b
  4. When will the console crashing be fixed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will the console crashing be fixed?: Console keeps locking up and turning off while playing COD:CW. Using an HP monitor 1080p. Model X console. 608e7470-8ce7-408c-b7a7-8038610db2db
  5. Xbox Console Principal e Secundário

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Principal e Secundário: Olá. Pelo que entendi , se eu tenho dois Xbox One e para um outro perfil ter acesso aos meus jogos e assinaturas no console secundário eu preciso estar logado no Xbox secundário para ele ter...
  6. Xbox Content not available across consoles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Content not available across consoles: I have 2 Xbox ones. They are set up with family sharing and seems to be going well except for one case. I have Mortal Kombat X on the home xbox (in the office) and downloaded the expansion to have...
  7. Selling my Xbox one forza console it came with free digital games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Selling my Xbox one forza console it came with free digital games: Im selling my xbox one its the forza console it game with forza and fifa on it. im selling it so presume i need to reset it but is there a way to save the games for the new owner? thank you in...
  8. 2010.201009-0000 console Update loop

in XboX Insiders
    2010.201009-0000 console Update loop: After updating my Xbox One X to Delta 2010.201009-0000 my console has been locked into the troubleshoot menu and an update loop that i can't fix, is there any way to fix this without sending it to...
  9. Remote game streaming not connecting to console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote game streaming not connecting to console: Hi. I am on an xbox one x and trying to remote play on an iphone 12 pro, latest version of ios. I have the latest robot white bluetooth controller from microsoft (with the share button). I...
  10. Xbox Series X chime (no sound) when turn off console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X chime (no sound) when turn off console: About the sound emitted by the Xbox Series X when turning on, off or in standby mode, I have a question. Whenever I turn on, turn off, or activate standby mode via the physical button on the...