My console is stuck in 640x480

Discus and support My console is stuck in 640x480 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried the hard reset, didnt work, I need help cuz this is the only thing I do normally let alone in a lockdown! 7d951a62-77be-470b-8638-25a2fc50284b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LJGC2013, Mar 25, 2020.

1. LJGC2013
    LJGC2013 Guest

I tried the hard reset, didnt work, I need help cuz this is the only thing I do normally let alone in a lockdown!

:)

LJGC2013, Mar 25, 2020
  2. LJGC2013 Win User

Yes, The only available resolution in the settings is 640x480
  3. Sayann X Win User

Hello, is it with the Xbox one? Have you gone into the console settings for (the notched wheel) to change the image resolution?
  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

It is like a glitch on certain games because it hallened to me in MK11 and Ori Will of the Wisp
  5. LJGC2013 Win User

I tried the hard reset, didnt work, I need help cuz this is the only thing I do normally let alone in a lockdown!
    I got it sorted, If anyone else has this problem, go into general settings-> Video fidelity&overscan

Then change the display from Auto-Detect to HDMI, then you can change your resolution back to 1080p
  6. Boom B00M Boom Win User

Xbox One S is stuck in 640x480 resolution mode. Date 9/21/19

Thema:

1. My console is stuck in 640x480 - Similar Threads - console stuck 640x480

2. Xbox console stuck in update (2/24/20) loop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox console stuck in update (2/24/20) loop?: My xbox one x was working fine during the day and then I remember about the new console update (2/24/20). Tried to do it and now i can not do anything with the console. I tried all the...
  3. changed status from beta to omega to reduce updates, console stuck on update now 0x8B050033...

in XboX Insiders
    changed status from beta to omega to reduce updates, console stuck on update now 0x8B050033...: hello, so as title says, i turned my xbox on today and had around a 400mb update, i was getting tired of the constant updates on my connection so i changed my status from beta to omega in the...
  4. Preparing console stuck at %50

in XBoX Accessibility
    Preparing console stuck at %50: Ive done almost everything possible to get off this screen but it always leads right back to it or a system error which eventually comes back to here 2d6d83bd-5335-416b-a6d8-c649d288961c
  5. Xbox One stuck in surge mode - console will not turn on but power button makes clicking...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One stuck in surge mode - console will not turn on but power button makes clicking...: Our power was recently shut off due to electrical lines being replaced. Once it was turned back on, our Xbox was stuck in surge mode. The power supply displays an orange light and the console will...
  6. Preparing console screen stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preparing console screen stuck: Hi , xbox one s got stuck on green screen so decided to do a reset by pulling out power cable , im now stuck on preparing console screen but dont have a loading bar , any help much appreciated ....
  7. When console streaming the resolution is stuck on 640x480 unless the TV connected to the...

in XboX Insiders
    When console streaming the resolution is stuck on 640x480 unless the TV connected to the...: As the title says the console resolution is stuck on 640x480 with no other options in the Xbox's device settings. If I turn the TV on though (connected to the Xbox via HDMI) then then the...
  8. [BUG] Xbox stuck at a black screen when restarting after changing the console's name and...

in XboX Insiders
    [BUG] Xbox stuck at a black screen when restarting after changing the console's name and...: Bear with me as I'm bad at explaining..... like, really bad. Basically I connect my Xbox to my PC with the Xbox app so I can type with a keyboard. Ever since that was a feature, there was a bug...
  9. Stuck on preparing console... 50%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck on preparing console... 50%: My xbox will only update to 50% on the "Preparing console..." Screen and it is just stuck. I've tried the factory reset which did not work. I also tried holding down the power and unplugged it for...
  10. Xbox One Reset Stuck On Preparing Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Reset Stuck On Preparing Console: [img] Xbox one has not been responsive. Did the 3 button reset, now stuck on Preparing console screen for some time. c9ef0124-0496-4545-bb99-a8aec2d550f5