my control doesn't work, I've used several batteries but so far it doesn't turn on

Discus and support my control doesn't work, I've used several batteries but so far it doesn't turn on in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; my xbox is the first xbox one, the oldest. yesterday i was playing with a battery i had bought a few days ago, and it was 100 percent, today i went to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/caramelotus, Jan 13, 2021 at 6:33 PM.

1. my control doesn't work, I've used several batteries but so far it doesn't turn on

my xbox is the first xbox one, the oldest. yesterday i was playing with a battery i had bought a few days ago, and it was 100 percent, today i went to call to play, but the controller didn’t turn on, i tried to change the battery but it didn’t turn on, his light turned on, and then turned off , and the worst is that I went to buy a battery, and then when I went to put it ALSO DID NOT WORK, please someone help me!

submitted by /u/caramelotus
    [link] [comments]

/u/caramelotus, Jan 13, 2021 at 6:33 PM
  2. sK Creed Win User

Xbox One Mic or Controller Issue

The only thing that has worked for me so far was turning off the console for a good five to ten minutes then turning it back on. I know its a repetitive solution if that doesn't work change the batteries in the controller I'm new to this annoying issue as
    well. :)
  3. Praetorian VIII Win User

[GUITAR HERO + XBOX] hardware or software problem?

Are the batteries new? Used to happen when I played GH sometimes. Turned out the batteries were almost flat. The guitar controller isn't like the standard Xbox controller, it doesn't vibrate and the guide button isn't visible so it's hard to notice when
    the batteries are knackered.

Change the batteries and see if that works.

If not, try calibrating it.
  4. MyX PandaFishZz Win User

Problems with the new controller (or at least day one edition)

Every button on my xbox controller doesn't work except the middle button which is blue, does anyone know how to fix this problem and I've changed the batteries and it still doesn't work
  5. PhillFails Win User

Controller works when no batteries in but when connected wirelessly gives up?

Basically, I'll turn on the Xbox, the controller will work for a few moments, then the console stays on, and the controller just dies this works on any of my controllers. If i remove the batteries of the controller and plug it in via a micro usb cable then
    fully turn off the console then turn it back on, the controller will stay synced and working. If i put the batteries in and use wireless it will work for a few minutes then the controller stays on, fully synced but the controller doesn't work...

The batteries are 4 different sets, 2 cheap ones, 1 Duracell and 1 set of rechargeable ones that work perfectly on my pc.

All 3 normal batteries are brand new, but this is the same on both controllers.

The wireless keeps disconnecting me now as well.

If connected to the wireless i can use the app to control the Xbox perfectly
  6. xXCamhawkXx Win User

"Xbox on" feature useless?

I am glad when I say "Xbox On" my controller doesn't turn on. IMHO 9.99999 times out of 10 I am only turning it on to watch TV which doesn't require the controller. It would be a waste of battery life to turn the controllers on every time the console is
    turned on.
Thema:

my control doesn't work, I've used several batteries but so far it doesn't turn on

1. my control doesn't work, I've used several batteries but so far it doesn't turn on - Similar Threads - control doesn't I've

2. Xbox Elite controller thumbstick doesn't work right

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite controller thumbstick doesn't work right: My xbox Elite controller series 1 has a small problem. When I pull the thumbstick to one direction and drop it, it makes a slight move to oposite direction. For example, if I pull the thumbstick...
  3. Xbox Wireless Controller + USB-C Cable (Xbox Series X/S) doesn't connect to external...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Controller + USB-C Cable (Xbox Series X/S) doesn't connect to external...: The controller was updated to the latest firmware today. The Bluetooth connects immediately to my Pixel phone, a Raspberry Pi400, an old Lynx 7 Windows tablet and a 2018 iPad. It won't connect...
  4. Controller doesn't work but only with gamepass pc games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller doesn't work but only with gamepass pc games.: I've been looking for a solution to be able to play gamepass pc games wirelessly with the series x/s controller and or Xbox s controller. In total, i tried 5 controllers with Bluetooth support....
  5. Rollback Xbox Controller Firmware. The controller doesn't connect to the console anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rollback Xbox Controller Firmware. The controller doesn't connect to the console anymore.: Hi there! So a few months ago I ran into this problem where my original Xbox One don't want to connect wirelessly to my original Xbox One controller anymore after an update unless I stay...
  6. Xbox One Play-&-Charge rechargeable battery (official) doesn't work with Series X controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Play-&-Charge rechargeable battery (official) doesn't work with Series X controller: I recently received a Series X controller as a gift. I am trying to use my old Xbox One's Plug-and-Play rechargeable battery in my new Series X controller. It is fully charged and it fits...
  7. My xbox controller doesn't seem to work when pluggen in without batteries

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller doesn't seem to work when pluggen in without batteries: I have seen many tutorials, threads and websites that show how to use an xbox one controller without batteries by just plugin it in but when ever I do that nothing happens. I have looked through...
  8. Phantom Dust: Xbox controller doesn't work.

in XBoX on Windows
    Phantom Dust: Xbox controller doesn't work.: I tried booting up Phantom Dust Remastered the other day and my Xbox controller doesn't work. I tried two different controllers and the game doesn't recognize the input. My controllers work fine...
  9. Elite Xbox controller 2 despite connected doesn't work with Motorsport forza 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Xbox controller 2 despite connected doesn't work with Motorsport forza 7: Although my pc has bluetooth and the controller appears to be correctly connected to my win10 pc via blootooth, i can't understand why the controller works only if connected via wire, and not...
  10. TV Remote Doesn't Control Series X

in XBoX Accessibility
    TV Remote Doesn't Control Series X: I have a Samsung NU8000 and I used to be able to control (move around the screen and select apps) my One S with the TV's remote control. I used the same HDMI ports and everything when setting up...