My controllee just refuses to be seen on the bluetooth connections screen

Discus and support My controllee just refuses to be seen on the bluetooth connections screen in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've tried literally every method to try and fix this but nothing at all has worked and yes it's a standard black bluetooth controller it connects to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/YouAreSoshitsu, Dec 7, 2019.

1. My controllee just refuses to be seen on the bluetooth connections screen

I've tried literally every method to try and fix this but nothing at all has worked and yes it's a standard black bluetooth controller it connects to the xbox just fine. I have a samsung galaxy s8+. My remote is up to date.

submitted by /u/YouAreSoshitsu
    [link] [comments]

/u/YouAreSoshitsu, Dec 7, 2019
  2. Aculeus_ Win User

Xbox Elite 2 Bluetooth won't connect

I thought I made a little progress. I uninstalled my Qualcom Bluetooth drivers and installed the "Generic Microsoft Bluetooth Driver."

When I rebooted the controller was on and it automatically connected. It opened the Xbox App to test the buttons, but none of them worked. They did not work in the "Set up USB Controllers" screen either. So I turned the device off, removed the device
    and rebooted. Now when I "Add Device" the PC says the controller is connected. The controller keeps blinking. The status of the device in my Bluetooth settings rapidly switches between "paired" and "connected".
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox One controller not connecting via Bluetooth to PC

Have you seen this information yet.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/accessories/connect-and-troubleshoot-xbox-one-bluetooth-issues-windows-10
  4. GregVerrall Win User

Wireless technology?

Thanks for that, however I need to know the wireless connections for the 360 and One as well.

Does the "S" use wifi and bluetooth of just bluetooth for controller connections?
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox wireless controller not recognized by Windows

Hi Lior,

What Bluetooth Adapter are you using?

Also have you tried running the Bluetooth troubleshooter to see if it can find the problem? If you haven't already seen this support article "Fix
    Bluetooth problems in Windows 10
    " and go through all of the steps mentioned on that article to troubleshoot the Bluetooth adapter.

If that doesn't help, I would see if you can try connecting the controller to another Bluetooth enabled PC in order to narrow the issue to either the controller or the Bluetooth adapter.
  6. SubieTY Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

The problem with my pc is it doesnt have an option to turn bluetooth on/off, under my bluetooth connections theres no option
Thema:

My controllee just refuses to be seen on the bluetooth connections screen

1. My controllee just refuses to be seen on the bluetooth connections screen - Similar Threads - controllee refuses bluetooth

2. Microsoft refuse to refund a game that will not work - can anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft refuse to refund a game that will not work - can anyone help?: My son used to play Disney Infinity on his x-box 360 For Christmas we bought him an xbox one and last week downloaded the Disney Infinity game for the xbox one but it won't work because: The...
  3. game refusing to run without gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game refusing to run without gamepass: Ok a few months i got gamepass and downloaded ark survival evolved, my game pass ended last month and i removed it and then installed it from a disc and since then when i pop my disc in it keeps...
  4. Xbox Rewards Console App refuses to load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Rewards Console App refuses to load: I'm noticing that the Xbox Rewards App for the Xbox One is once again having issues with refusing to start up, is anyone else having the same issue with the app or any app on the console's home...
  5. Console game streaming refuses to work and says my area is not yet supported. I am in a...

in XboX Insiders
    Console game streaming refuses to work and says my area is not yet supported. I am in a...: I set up all the game streaming stuff today. I came to a roadblock whenever I tried to use the Pixel 3 app to connect to my Xbox it says that I'm not within a supported area for console streaming,...
  6. Xbox one s controller refuses to sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s controller refuses to sync: Hi, i have the same problem as below: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-one-x-wont-sync-to-controller-since-new/3e1b0a15-9c5c-4596-a47e-936f9fa2f295 Controller has...
  7. [X1X Beta] Console periodically refusing to connect via ethernet

in XboX Insiders
    [X1X Beta] Console periodically refusing to connect via ethernet: G'day all. For the last couple of weeks my X1X has had some issues with connecting to my wired connection. It seems to be related to the console turning off (off off, not just instant on) or...
  8. Getting 25mbs but games refuse to update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting 25mbs but games refuse to update.: My games wont update and I can't download new ones. My internet speed on my dongle is 25mbs, my wifi is 3mbs, yet the game will download on the slow wifi??? Whenever I try to update a game, I get...
  9. Xbox one controllee blinking?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controllee blinking?: Hey everyone. My xbox one controller wont connect. Think it might be buggered but i thought id ask incase i can save myself £30 :) the controller flashes as it woukd when it needs syncing, but...
  10. Usb cable not working after controllee update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Usb cable not working after controllee update.: So, I updated my controller a few minutes ago and before that I used a micro usb cable that only plugs in the wall to use the controller. Now that I have updated the controller it no longer works,...