My controller for my Xbox One S is broken. 3.5mm jack won't sense and I'm trying to set a...

Discus and support My controller for my Xbox One S is broken. 3.5mm jack won't sense and I'm trying to set a... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Everytime I try to set up an order it just doesn't accept it. My warranty ends on March 21st 2019. Here is an Image of the error below. I have tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EhabAli1, Jan 30, 2019.

1. EhabAli1
    EhabAli1 Guest

My controller for my Xbox One S is broken. 3.5mm jack won't sense and I'm trying to set a...

Everytime I try to set up an order it just doesn't accept it. My warranty ends on March 21st 2019. Here is an Image of the error below.

I have tried contacting Microsoft support and as far as I'm concerned sadly it was little help.

My controller for my Xbox One S is broken. 3.5mm jack won't sense and I'm trying to set a... [​IMG]

:)

EhabAli1, Jan 30, 2019
  2. Whitey Black Win User

My controller for my Xbox One S is broken. 3.5mm jack won't sense and I'm trying to set a service repair with my Warranty but it isn't allowing me to.

The best way to reach Live Support

here: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

hope this help you
  3. Wink Win User

My controller for my Xbox One S is broken. 3.5mm jack won't sense and I'm trying to set a service repair with my Warranty but it isn't allowing me to.

Console warranty is not the same as accessory warranty. Controllers are only a 90 day warranty if I remember correctly.
  4. EhabAli1 Win User

Ok thank you i will try that.
  5. aleast00 Win User

Headphones nor chat are working

The controller just has the 3.5mm jack the XBox One S did not come with the stero headset controller...just plugging into the 3.5mm jack worked for a few weeks right out of the box
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Headset not working in Xbox controller..

Thema:

1. My controller for my Xbox One S is broken. 3.5mm jack won't sense and I'm trying to set a... - Similar Threads - controller broken 5mm

2. Completely broken Elite 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Completely broken Elite 2 controller: I bought this controller off ebay completely brand new for about $260 when it was sold out everywhere and just wanted to say its crazy how **** this controller is. Its almost like a scam because...
  3. My Xbox one Controller replacment is broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one Controller replacment is broken: I have sent my Xbox one S Contoller in twice now and both times I have received faulty replacements. This one I have has a left stick drift, when I tried filing for another replacement I was met...
  4. 4 weeks since u guys received my broken elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    4 weeks since u guys received my broken elite series 2 controller: Completely out of patience with Microsoft and there build quality of these so called high end controllers. I shipped it on the 18th of June and u guys received it on the 22nd...I paid the 13...
  5. Mein Controller ist kaputt[Translation-My controller is broken]

in XBoX on Windows
    Mein Controller ist kaputt[Translation-My controller is broken]: Hallo liebes Microsoft Team, Ich habe eine frage, weil der USB-C Eingang meines Controllers nicht mehr richtig funktioniert. Was soll ich jetzt, machen? [Translation-Hello dear Microsoft team,I...
  6. Broken controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken controllers: I just bought a arctic camo controller 2 weeks ago and my bumbers are unresponsive and the top bit just popped off after i pulled down rt to blow air is there a way that i could get a replacement...
  7. Xbox one Elite controller series 2 bumper broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Elite controller series 2 bumper broken: Are the bumpers on the elite controller series 1 and series 2 the same? If so I may be able to do my own repairs in the future. As of right now I only see replacement bumpers being sold for the...
  8. Broken Xbox wireless controller audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken Xbox wireless controller audio: I have 2 controllers that have both developed problems with the audio socket not working. Is there a fix for this or can it be repaired? 6d910771-5352-4ab8-b976-3cf2c846b905
  9. Broken elite series 1 controller even more broken after repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken elite series 1 controller even more broken after repair: Hello, in January 2020 I sent my then series 1 elite into repairs. Since it would have meant a couple of weeks without a controller I took the opportunity to get the elite series 2 and keep the...
  10. Rb button broken. How i can repair my controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rb button broken. How i can repair my controller?: hi everyone, I have a controller with the broken RB button. The controller is under warranty. I tried to contact support but it is not provided. Furthermore, the serial number is not found in the...