My Controller is bugging

Discus and support My Controller is bugging in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My controller is not letting me do anything, as soon as I press one thing on the controller it always just automatically goes to the left of any tab or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mr Killroth, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Mr Killroth
    Mr Killroth Guest

My Controller is bugging

My controller is not letting me do anything, as soon as I press one thing on the controller it always just automatically goes to the left of any tab or whatever it is on, it doesn't let me control it and the only thing that works is the d-pad, any help?

:)

Mr Killroth, Jul 15, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

My Controller is bugging

If none of the above solutions work you might have a wandering controller. If your controller is still under warranty you can take it to a local Microsoft store for a replacement or send it in to Microsoft. All Microsoft controllers come with a 90 day
    warranty.
  3. Buachaill Dona Win User

My Controller is bugging

I would recommend testing to see if this happens whilst connected via USB too, you can use a couple testing apps also. One is the official Xbox Accessories app, or one of the controller testing apps on the MS store on PC. The PC testing apps can pick up
    more issues like thumb stick drift too. Hope this helps.
  4. Lavindathar Win User

My Controller is bugging

Remove the battery completely.

Leave it 30 seconds.

Put in new/fully charged battery.

Try again.
  5. Saeleth Win User

My Controller is bugging

It sounds liks the batteries could be dying or just about dead, I would recommend putting in fresh ones as well as power cycling your console. That should most likely take care of the issue!
  6. SylvorOnix Win User

My Controller is bugging

When it wanders are the LS and RS in the upright position? Is this an official xbox controller or one made other than by microsoft? How long have you had it and how long have you been having this issue? Have you tried making sure it has the latest updates?
    What about connecting to a USB to see if the same issue exists or impairing it from the console and then re-pairing it? Have you tried pairing it to a different xbox if one is available like in another room or a friend's? Try a few of these methods if you
    haven't. If the controller is fairly new from a store you can always return it for an exchange or check the manufactuer warranty.
Thema:

My Controller is bugging

1. My Controller is bugging - Similar Threads - Controller bugging

2. Controller's bug trying to turn on the xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Controller's bug trying to turn on the xbox: Just reporting again the bug that appears when you try to turn on the Xbox using the controller after connect to the power. It's the 5th update that I had reported this bug. I use my Xbox whit...
  3. Not sure if its an insider specific problem or just a general controller bug, but I'll post...

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if its an insider specific problem or just a general controller bug, but I'll post...: I'm having a controller issue, Whenever I plug in an older model (proprietary) Xbox one headset into a newer controller (1708) it will restart my Xbox. I have updated the controller without the...
  4. 4th ASA update in arrow with controller bug

in XboX Insiders
    4th ASA update in arrow with controller bug: Just reporting again the bug that I have reported since it appears two weeks ago *Bug When you try to turn on the Xbox using the controller, the controller only flashing but doesn't turn on the...
  5. Controller's bug continues appearing

in XboX Insiders
    Controller's bug continues appearing: I had already reported this bug three ASA updates before since it appears for first time and it continues appearing every update. Now, I found other similar error with this new update (08/08/19)....
  6. Parental control bug in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parental control bug in Forza Horizon 4: So when I try to find custom liveries, tunes, or use the auction house in FH4, I get an error message saying that it is blocked per Xbox live parental controls. I tried to fix this myself, looking...
  7. Super annoying bugged Xbox One Elite Controller on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Super annoying bugged Xbox One Elite Controller on Windows 10: I only use this Controller for playing on PC, but I have several issues with that and its hilarious how bad the "support" for this Controller on PC is. The Software downloaded over the Store sucks...
  8. bug with 2 xbox one controllers on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    bug with 2 xbox one controllers on windows 10: Hello, I have 2 xbox one controllers, each works well while plugged via usb to my computer (windows 10 pro), but when i connect the two of them at once, i can't play any game with a friend...
  9. Xbox Controller Bugged

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Controller Bugged: I was playing terraria on Xbox for the first time and when I was remapping buttons, my controller permanently swapped my up button (d-pad) and my left trigger. This is applied to all game so and...
  10. Xbox Controller Bugged

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Controller Bugged: I was playing terraria on Xbox for the first time and when I was remapping buttons, my controller permanently swapped my up button (d-pad) and my left trigger. This is applied to all game so and...