My controller keeps disconnecting!

Discus and support My controller keeps disconnecting! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I come here because I need help. My controller is always disconnecting from my xbox. The error says : ''CONTROLLER DISCONNECTED''''Reconnect the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Clement Lepage, Mar 26, 2019.

1. My controller keeps disconnecting!

Hi,

I come here because I need help.

My controller is always disconnecting from my xbox. The error says : ''CONTROLLER DISCONNECTED''''Reconnect the controller or press A on a connected controller''.

I tried everything I could. I tried to put new batteries, plug it with a cable, redoing the synchronisation with the xbox, power-cycling the xbox. Always disconnecting. The only I can do is to take a battery out, put it back in, then turn on the controller,
    and after like 5-10 seconds, it's disconnected.

I really need help please. I can't affort a new controller, and I don't want to waste my Xbox Live Membership.

:)

Clement Lepage, Mar 26, 2019
  2. NW EXPRESS Win User

Controller keeps disconnecting from Xbox One

My controller keeps disconnecting from my xbox. I have bought new controllers and it still disconnects even with the new controller. I have the Day one xbox. Any help will be nice.
  3. PilotAce200 Win User

My controller keeps disconnecting

I know how you feel,

I have tried everything that they told me to do, even a factory reset with my Scorpio

100% best fix I have found so far, is to not turn it on or plan to use it

I am honestly so disappointed it breaks my spirit for the Xbox franchise and makes me want to sell it all up and cancel my subscriptions

I am worried if I send mine In for repairs under warranry it will be replaced with a standard Xbox one x

Which seems like a kick to the face as I paid much more for a Scorpio on day 1 release
    First off i have had no other poor interactions with microsoft and even loved the WP platform as doomed as it was so i cannot relate to your feelings towards the company, secondly you dont have to worry about losing your scorpio unexpectedly because they
    will specifically tell you they cannot replace it unless you opt into getting a standard X, and lastly if you payed extra for the scorpio you got ripped off because it was a same price limited edition.

Back to the controller issue... I have called support repeatedly since the service and they just keep telling me replace is only option left.

I would love to have service done to It again, (say like having the controller wireless reciever/transmitter unit replaced) but thats obviously not my call now is it.
  4. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey Ace thanks for keeping in touch!

In our opinion the console needs a repair, another option would be to go through the self help option (devices page) however if it is a scorpio edition then
    its more than likely out of warranty so there would be a charge to do so. Also try minimizing the wireless devices in the room since these might cause interference between the console and controllers. Hope this helps!
  5. PilotAce200 Win User

I have indeed used it as a wired controller and it does not have these issues. The issue is almost certainly the transmitter in the console, and as i said i will not forfeit my limited edition console, and support has told me that my only option left is
    to replace the console because it as already sent n for service. The nearest microsoft store is quite far away and not really a feasible solution.
  6. Joc Holliday Win User

I had the same issue with the Xbox One X Scorpio Edition and had to take it Microsoft Store to replace it. No system is perfect though
Thema:

My controller keeps disconnecting!

1. My controller keeps disconnecting! - Similar Threads - controller keeps disconnecting

2. Xbox One Controller Keeps Disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Keeps Disconnecting: My xbox one controllers all keep disconnecting since the latest update. Ive followed every step on tech support including replacing my controller. The new controller still has the same issue....
  3. Xbox Controller for Windows 10 keeps disconnecting every 10 minutes

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Controller for Windows 10 keeps disconnecting every 10 minutes: Hello everybody, I recently bought a new Xbox Controller + Wireless Adapter for Windows 10. While playing some games I dicovered that my controller seems to disconnect very regulary every 10...
  4. Xbox One controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller keeps disconnecting: Hello! So, people, got second (new one) controller for Xbox One S console (using on PC with micro USB cable too) today. I thought my first one was faulty, it kept disconnecting in some...
  5. Brand new controller keeps disconnecting every ten seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new controller keeps disconnecting every ten seconds: Okay I have an Xbox one S battlefield 1 edition and as of recently my controller started to lose its connection continuously every ten seconds, so I tried 5 different brands of batteries, tried...
  6. Controller keeps disconnecting after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Controller keeps disconnecting after latest update: I installed the latest update this morning (in Brazil, btw). Since then, my controller keeps disconnecting from the console every now and then, but it is still on. The only way to fix is by taking...
  7. Mr wireless controllers keep disconnecting from Xbox One console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mr wireless controllers keep disconnecting from Xbox One console: I have been through all the steps to rectify (rebooting, battery, updates etc) but it is still happening to all controllers. Works fine for 30 to 40 mins then starts disconnecting, even with the...
  8. Wireless Headset and controller keep disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Headset and controller keep disconnecting: I just recently bought the Xbox one X and ive been having connectivity issues with it since I got it. At random points my controller will vibrate then disconnect, the controller stays powered on...
  9. Design Lab controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design Lab controller keeps disconnecting: I've cycled the Xbox, connected the controller to two different consoles, replaced batteries and battery pack. Now the warranty page just keeps failing and I cannot get in contact with a single...
  10. XBOX One S - Controllers keep disconnecting & kicking me out of a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One S - Controllers keep disconnecting & kicking me out of a game: My XBOX One S was just set up in December. It was a great update from my older XBOX One. Though, starting a few days after I set it up, my controller started randomly disconnecting. When it...