My Controller Model 1537 has bluetooth and audio jack

Discus and support My Controller Model 1537 has bluetooth and audio jack in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I bought a new controller with model 1537 (as stated at the battery compartment) color white from someone on facebook. Said he got it from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nurse C, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Nurse C
    Nurse C Guest

Hello. I bought a new controller with model 1537 (as stated at the battery compartment) color white from someone on facebook. Said he got it from amazon. Though it looks like the newer versions, you know having the top part with the same plastic material as with the whole controller itself and not the shiny one. What catches me is that it has an audio jack and bluetooth.

Is the controller legit?

Thanks in advance!

:)

Nurse C, Feb 23, 2021
  2. coldtrain6989XD Win User

Bluetooth? Xbox windows wireless adapter

If your controller model is 1708 and 1797 (elite v2),

you can use bluetooth connect the pc / mobile phone.

1537, 1697, 1698 (elite) is not support bluetooth.
    My model is 1708
  3. CCN_HsK Win User

Bluetooth? Xbox windows wireless adapter

If your controller model is 1708 and 1797 (elite v2),

you can use bluetooth connect the pc / mobile phone.

1537, 1697, 1698 (elite) is not support bluetooth.
  4. TwistedTitanium Win User

XBOX ONE controller doesn'T connect

Hi nvsss58,

I believe that model 1537 is the first gen of Xbox One controllers, it does not have Bluetooth connectivity. When connecting to the Xbox it uses 2.4ghz to connect.

The Bluetooth capable controllers are from model 1708 (released 2016) onwards.

Hope this helps.
  5. [Farscape] Win User

Are Xbox Design Lab controllers compatible with Windows 10?

they are the same as the standard xbox one s controllers, so with pc you can use via bluetooth(audio through headphone jack not supported)

or wired(supports audio via headphone jack)
  6. [Farscape] Win User

No More Microsoft Wireless

why blame bill gates when he has nothing to do with the company these days and only owns a fraction of Microsoft now.

when the xbox one launched there was no bluetooth in the console, there was no bluetooth in the controllers.

bluetooth came to the controllers from the s model up and that was to connect to pc or phone, that bluetooth functionality was for connection only, no audio passthrough.

the only way your going to get audio passthrough via the controller on pc is have it hardwired.

whats the point of bluetooth audio passthrough, if your using on a pc then you have many options to connect bluetooth headphone, headsets etc, same goes for mobile.
Thema:

1. My Controller Model 1537 has bluetooth and audio jack - Similar Threads - Controller Model 1537

2. Xbox One Controller (Model 1708) Wont turn on.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One Controller (Model 1708) Wont turn on.: Hello all, I’ve had this controller since December 2019 and it has always worked fine. About a month ago I built a PC and wanted to use my xbox controller to play games on there. I plugged it in...
  3. New Xbox One Core Controller Does Not Recognize Wired Mono Headset Model 1564

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One Core Controller Does Not Recognize Wired Mono Headset Model 1564: Just bought a new Xbox One Core Controller model# 1914 and my headset model# 1564 is not being recognized. I've done a controller firmware update three times, power cycled the console, and soft...
  4. Compatibility with Xbox Series Controller (Model 1914) and Xbox Wireless Adapter V1 (Model...

in XBoX on Windows
    Compatibility with Xbox Series Controller (Model 1914) and Xbox Wireless Adapter V1 (Model...: Hello, I would like to buy a Xbox Series Controller (Model 1914) to play on PC, and i already have an Xbox Wireless Adapter V1 (Model 1713, the first big one). This will work together, or do i...
  5. Controller model 1914

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller model 1914: Hi I’ve bought a new carbon black xbox wireless controller, model 1914. When i try to fit the battery pack from my slightly older controller it won’t fit. This is very annoying as they seem...
  6. ELITE Controller. Model: 1698 ( the first one )

in XBoX on Consoles
    ELITE Controller. Model: 1698 ( the first one ): I have slight drift in my Elite controller when a game starts: it slowly points the sight up till it hits top height.... does this mean it’s past it’s best OR can it be sent for repair ?...
  7. Xbox controller (Model 1914) randomly disconnecting from Windows 10 PC over Bluetooth

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller (Model 1914) randomly disconnecting from Windows 10 PC over Bluetooth: Got an issue with the new xbox series x controllers -- I get random disconnects when playing games using the model 1914 controller. Just to note - I have the model 1708 controller and do not have...
  8. New 2020 model controller keeps disconnecting and reconnecting to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    New 2020 model controller keeps disconnecting and reconnecting to Xbox One: I just got the controller for christmas today, and as im playing GTA V, it disconnects then reconnects quickly. Any help is appreciated. 3c4b1bfd-022d-4259-9bb7-ace7cd2eb41e
  9. Xbox One Controller model 4N6-00003 not vibrating in game on Xbox One Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller model 4N6-00003 not vibrating in game on Xbox One Console: Hi, I purchased a #4N6-00003 model Xbox controller and whilst playing on an Xbox One console, in game (Destiny) the controller doesn't vibrate. I've updated the firmware for the controller to the...
  10. Controller Issues MODEL 1537

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Issues MODEL 1537: I just bought a bunch of what used to be retail display controllers for the Xbox One launch in 2013. They used to be hardwired and such so they wouldn't be stolen. Anyways, the retailers did...