my controller needs a remplacement

Discus and support my controller needs a remplacement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i want to change my controller and i have a waranty how can i do it ? 6b798cf9-a99a-47bc-87a4-fbb90a86b22d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by frankyboy 13523, Mar 14, 2019.

1. my controller needs a remplacement

i want to change my controller and i have a waranty how can i do it ?

:)

frankyboy 13523, Mar 14, 2019
  2. SamanthaVictoria Win User

3. frankyboy 13523 Win User

i can't contact assistance
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there!

Sorry to hear you are running into this error message. Not too sure what could be happening there but go ahead and follow the steps provided in the link that you have provided to us.

Contact Xbox Support for assistance with this matter as there could be an issue completing the process on your end.

I hope this helps.
  5. frankyboy 13523 Win User

We’re sorry. We are unable to process your request online at this time. Please contact Microsoft Support for assistance.
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Hello again,

What is the reason you can't contact assistance? are you seeing an error message or you do not have access to a line you can use to contact support?

If you are having issues with the process go ahead and follow the steps below to chat with a support agent.

Step 1: Select Xbox One

Step 2: Select See other options and then under Xbox & accessories select
    Warranty, service & repair

Step 3: Select Show contact options

Step 4: Chat with Xbox Support

I hope this helps!
Thema:

1. my controller needs a remplacement - Similar Threads - controller needs remplacement

2. Xbox Controller Needs Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Needs Repair: A while back, I received a special, personalised Xbox One Controller (and a game) from a person I once was friends with; this person I believe is, or was, a Microsoft Employee in Vancouver,...
  3. I need help with my controller if i hit the menu button it says its y

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with my controller if i hit the menu button it says its y: Also i try to change the buttons on configure it wont work dc930c90-ecbb-4a03-86ef-96b39f2c41ad
  4. Fortnight PC control - need Xbox controls back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnight PC control - need Xbox controls back: Hey all, My son reports that he pressed the down button on the xbox controller which brought up a menu of some kind and now the Fortnight can only be controlled by what appears to be a PC. What...
  5. Xbox adaptive controller help needed - I am paralyzed on the left side of my body and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox adaptive controller help needed - I am paralyzed on the left side of my body and I...: I purchased an Xbox adaptive controller in December 2018. I did not realize that you need to order accessories to use it. I need help to determine what accessories I actually need so that I can...
  6. headset not working on Xbox one controller, need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    headset not working on Xbox one controller, need help: My headset not working on Xbox one, it won't work on either controller and shows its not even attached on the screen when it is attached. please help. 5fffdf40-c527-4cfe-a7d1-37b7230cd621
  7. Do I need a controller?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need a controller?: I just purchased a game through Microsoft Store (Cuphead) and it said it's for Xbox and PC but I can't seem to be able to use it, it's stuck on the "press any button" screen. Keyboard doesn't seem...
  8. Need help with peripherals and mapping for Adaptive Controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with peripherals and mapping for Adaptive Controller: For years, I have struggled with thumb issues in both hands that makes using analog sticks possible, but painful. With the advent of the Adaptive Controller, I'm hoping I may have found a...
  9. do I need adapter to use headphones with Xbox One X controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    do I need adapter to use headphones with Xbox One X controllers?: Prior to purchasing the console I inquired about headphones needing the adapter or could I plug into Controller and use. Was told by two "gamer" support people that it was not required....
  10. Need to fix headphone jacks on controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to fix headphone jacks on controllers: Every controller I get, the headphone jack gets wobbly and disconnected from the actual thing, so whenever I touch it, the sound goes to one side or just cuts off. I know it's not the headphones...