My controller presses start alone

Discus and support My controller presses start alone in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I wanted to solve the problem of my control, since yesterday my control is pressing the start button alone, it is pressing the button several... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TubbiestYew74, Jan 25, 2020.

1. My controller presses start alone

Hello, I wanted to solve the problem of my control, since yesterday my control is pressing the start button alone, it is pressing the button several times I can’t play properly anymore, nor even write complete sentences because, my control came without
    the sticker in the place where is the batteries so I don't know his id, thanks

:)

TubbiestYew74, Jan 25, 2020
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Does it need cleaning?

Grime and dirt may be causing it to stick. Qtips & Alcohol wipes work for me.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

I would be worried that if it didn't come with the sticker that it might be counterfit? Was it purchased second-hand? I'd verify with where it was purchased and see if they can assist. Without that information I don't think there is a way to submit a
    support ticket with
    Microsoft Device Support
    for service.

Do you have any other controllers that you can use to test on the console to make sure the issue is isolated to the controller itself?
  4. Revocke Win User

Hi!

I think your controller is having a malfunction.

You can check if your controller is under warranty and contact the support. If not, you will need to buy a new one, or find someone who can repair it.

https://support.microsoft.com/pt-br/devices
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Try with updating and synchronize it again. Can you try it on a PC? Update.

If that doesn't work I'm afraid that post above is the only solution.
  6. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Xbox one controller won’t respond to Xbox after I open home menu.

Plug the controller into the Xbox, press and hold the XBox button on the controller and give it a good 10 minutes alone, it could be that it needs to do an update.
Thema:

1. My controller presses start alone - Similar Threads - controller presses start

2. Xbox game bar won´t show up when I press the Xbox button on the xbox one controller.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar won´t show up when I press the Xbox button on the xbox one controller.: Hello. So I was trying to use the Xbox home button on the controller to open up the game bar.However, it wouldn´t show up, unless I pressed the Windows key+G. It worked fine before, but now it...
  3. I have a question about the feature where you can press the X button on your controller to...

in XboX Insiders
    I have a question about the feature where you can press the X button on your controller to...: I’m really excited and looking forward to trying out this feature. I loved how on the Xbox 360 how you can press the X button on your Xbox 360 console to eject a game disc from the console. and...
  4. Multiple Issues With Controller Inputs After Pressing Right Bumper

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Issues With Controller Inputs After Pressing Right Bumper: I'm using an original Xbox One and the standard controller with it. We bought it about three and a half years ago and it's seen very little use until recently. This issue in specific didn't begin...
  5. Dark screen keeps popping up when I press the X button on my controller!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark screen keeps popping up when I press the X button on my controller!!!!: Forcing me to press and hold it!!and then wait a few more seconds!! ee097e43-0e4b-4746-b370-f263ce57e5c7
  6. My XBOX One wireless controller's triggers stop working after multiple presses of the buttons.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX One wireless controller's triggers stop working after multiple presses of the buttons.: Hello there fellow gamers. Lately I've been having a very frustrating problem with my XBOX ONE / wireless controller. When I am using a semi auto weapon which needs many right trigger presses...
  7. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 RB double clicking/phantom pressing bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 RB double clicking/phantom pressing bug: I don't know what this bug is, or if it's just a fortnite thing but it's annoying, extremely annoying. Is there any type of fix or does anyone know exactly the problem with this. Multiple people...
  8. xbox 컨트롤러 RT 눌림현상[Translation-Xbox controller RT press]

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 컨트롤러 RT 눌림현상[Translation-Xbox controller RT press]: 가 XBOX ONE S 3세대 컨트롤러 (그 이/블루) 품을 2019년 5월 10일에 다운솔루션 이라는 업체에서 구매했습니다. 포르자 호라이즌4를 하 무 연결을 해서 사용하 하는데 RT 버튼을 누르지도 않았는데 계속 눌 집니다. 으로도 해봤는데 증상은 똑같았구요. A/S 받을 수 있나요? [Translation-I purchased the...
  9. Xbox one controller spamming buttons I press

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one controller spamming buttons I press: After recently connecting my xbox one controller to my laptop using bluetooth when connecting it back to my xbox i realised everytime i pressed any button it would spam whatever button i pressed...
  10. Xbox One X no starting console if press key on controller (power on)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X no starting console if press key on controller (power on): Hi, If the game console is setup menu option "power saving" and press the power button on the controller, the console turns on, but the controller flashes the central button and does not respond...