My controller sensitivity is very high on xbox dashboard

Discus and support My controller sensitivity is very high on xbox dashboard in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My controller sensitivity is very high on Xbox dashboard and randomly in games, it starts to scroll up. This is a replacement controller that I got... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoshuaWay, Oct 7, 2019.

1. JoshuaWay
    JoshuaWay Guest

My controller sensitivity is very high on Xbox dashboard and randomly in games, it starts to scroll up. This is a replacement controller that I got from Xbox after my other controller stopped working.

:)

JoshuaWay, Oct 7, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Joshua,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having issues with sensitivity on the controller. You can configure all this in the accessories app. Here is a

guide for the accessories app
    to help you.

Left and right stick sensitivity - Select
    Left stick or Right stick to customize and control how each stick responds during gameplay. Once you've chosen the stick you want to customize, you can select
    Default, Delay, Aggressive, Instant,
    or Smooth depending on how responsive you want the stick to be in your game. For example, if you want the controller to respond faster over a shorter stick movement, select
    Instant. You'll see a graph that shows you the response curve of the stick.

Note Depending on the game you play, these settings will have different responses. One way to test your settings is to set Slot 1 to
    Default and Slot 2 to your customized setting.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  4. AyeeJamesy Win User

5. JoshuaWay Win User

I don't have an elite controller and its not for games it's for the main menu of Xbox.

Edit: I think I have discovered the issue and its disappointing. It looks like my controller is suffering from 'stick drift' which is upsetting as this controller was a replacement directly from Xbox for a controller that broke under warranty. I've only
    had the controller for about 4 months.
  6. azo0ze Win User

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/customize-standard-controller-with-accessories-app
Thema:

1. My controller sensitivity is very high on xbox dashboard - Similar Threads - controller sensitivity very

2. Xbox One controller sensitivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller sensitivity: So I bought a new xbox one controller but the sensitivity of the analog sticks is too high. I looked Online and found options to fix it but my analog sticks and directional pad buttons are to...
  3. Controller too sensitive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller too sensitive: Especially in menus. When I press down it acts as if I pressed down twice, it's the same with every other face button. I might be remembering wrong but I thought there were settings for controller...
  4. I have an xbox wireless controller way too sensitive

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an xbox wireless controller way too sensitive: I have the 2 controllers, wireless, that came with the original xbox 360. But even back then they are way too sensitive for me at least. Is there and way to lower the sensitivity or another...
  5. XBox Elite 2 Controller Shiftbutton to change sensitivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Elite 2 Controller Shiftbutton to change sensitivity: Hi all, I just had an idea (maybe I stole it, but its the only thing which makes me think about buying a different brand controller..) I think would be awesome. Why not add the possibility of...
  6. Console / controller sensitivity issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console / controller sensitivity issue: I am have an issue with my XBox One regular and elite 2 controllers. Last evening the navigation controls (thumbstick AND POV) became overly sensitive. Navigation (and gamecontrol) is almost...
  7. Elite Controller sensitivity curves

in XboX Insiders
    Elite Controller sensitivity curves: Wouldn't it be absolutely amazing to have one curve that just scales the stick's input down by a constant factor? (that'd be just a line with lower slope than the default one) You could assign...
  8. Sensitivity on controller to high

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sensitivity on controller to high: Since update controller sensitivity has been to high and i dont know how to adjust it. Game play is all over the place, almost bought a game from the Store. How can this be fixed? I dont have the...
  9. I am beta and my control does not obey my command and it is very sensitive I am not able to...

in XboX Insiders
    I am beta and my control does not obey my command and it is very sensitive I am not able to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Alon120 [link] [comments]
  10. controller sensitivity glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller sensitivity glitch: my xbox one has pretty much become a fancy brick, i cant move off the home screen of the xbox, i cant access my friends and when i press A it does it 3 times in 1 second. i cant use my xbox and i...