My controller sensitivity is very high on xbox dashboard

Discus and support My controller sensitivity is very high on xbox dashboard in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My controller sensitivity is very high on Xbox dashboard and randomly in games, it starts to scroll up. This is a replacement controller that I got... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoshuaWay, Oct 7, 2019.

1. JoshuaWay
    JoshuaWay Guest

My controller sensitivity is very high on Xbox dashboard and randomly in games, it starts to scroll up. This is a replacement controller that I got from Xbox after my other controller stopped working.

:)

JoshuaWay, Oct 7, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Joshua,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having issues with sensitivity on the controller. You can configure all this in the accessories app. Here is a

guide for the accessories app
    to help you.

Left and right stick sensitivity - Select
    Left stick or Right stick to customize and control how each stick responds during gameplay. Once you've chosen the stick you want to customize, you can select
    Default, Delay, Aggressive, Instant,
    or Smooth depending on how responsive you want the stick to be in your game. For example, if you want the controller to respond faster over a shorter stick movement, select
    Instant. You'll see a graph that shows you the response curve of the stick.

Note Depending on the game you play, these settings will have different responses. One way to test your settings is to set Slot 1 to
    Default and Slot 2 to your customized setting.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  4. AyeeJamesy Win User

5. JoshuaWay Win User

I don't have an elite controller and its not for games it's for the main menu of Xbox.

Edit: I think I have discovered the issue and its disappointing. It looks like my controller is suffering from 'stick drift' which is upsetting as this controller was a replacement directly from Xbox for a controller that broke under warranty. I've only
    had the controller for about 4 months.
  6. azo0ze Win User

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/customize-standard-controller-with-accessories-app
Thema:

1. My controller sensitivity is very high on xbox dashboard - Similar Threads - controller sensitivity very

2. Xbox One controller affecting mic sensitivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller affecting mic sensitivity: okay so I recently bought a new controller and for whatever reason in order for my headset to pick anything up I have to yell and it's very irritating when I'm just trying to reply to my friends...
  3. Keyboard and mouse sensitivity on controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse sensitivity on controller: When i play a game with my keyboard its fine but the sensitivity carrys on my controller f5584dbb-bfa2-4e85-ab49-4ee3d91f73c0
  4. Xbox 360 controller too sensitive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 controller too sensitive: Xbox 360 controller is too sensitive for PC, how to adjust it? 49943691-dfe3-483c-861a-32b0e62c1a0e
  5. Xbox one wireless controller right stick has become too sensitive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one wireless controller right stick has become too sensitive.: I have had my Xbox One for about four years and play COD-Black Ops. As of last week the right stick has become too sensitive on my elite controller. What is happening: Lets say I am running down...
  6. Xbox One controllers hyper-sensitive in OS only, fine in games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controllers hyper-sensitive in OS only, fine in games: Hi everyone, I have 4 Xbox One controllers (two black, two white) that are all hyper-sensitive to any inputs while on the home screen or any other OS screen, but are fine in game. This goes for...
  7. Controller sensitivity freak'n bad since last update :)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller sensitivity freak'n bad since last update :): Since they rolled out the last update, I noticed the controller sensitivity has been a lot wacky. I move the left joystick and it's freak'n crazy scrolls too fast up, down, left and right, even...
  8. Sensitive Xbox Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sensitive Xbox Controller: I've just bought a Xbox one S. However the controller is so sensitive that I'm unable to actually navigate any of the menus! I've just spent 2 hours trying to set it up and have given up. I've not...
  9. controller sensitivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller sensitivity: so lately my controller has been playing up every time I go one to the main menu and just touch the left stick it will jump like 2-3 spaces please help me cause its really hard to go on a game and...
  10. Xbox controller is too sensitive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller is too sensitive: I recently bought an Xbox controller. When I try to play a game it's over sensitive Here's the video https://youtu.be/PW_36kyFjdc Help me please. 63ce86e5-5839-4f96-9fc2-0d821849211e