My Controller

Discus and support My Controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So here is whats happening, i bought a $20 xbox one&windows 10 compatible wired controller from walmart, and for some reason when i hold my Lt button... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Spectry1300, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Spectry1300
    Spectry1300 Guest

My Controller

So here is whats happening, i bought a $20 xbox one&windows 10 compatible wired controller from walmart, and for some reason when i hold my Lt button down it acts like im pressing rt and shoots my gun. Can anybody tell me whats going on because im clueless.

:)

Spectry1300, Aug 13, 2019
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

My controller will not control

Here is a
    link
    from this site. Hopefully it helps you.
  3. DarthLama Win User

When you press the XBox Button on the controller, does it respond at all? Do you get green lights that just circle around? Or does it do nothing at all?
  4. Johnny Sinister Win User

Try re-syncing the remote. Turn on your Xbox, press the small circular button on the front of your Xbox, this will allow your system to search for new inputs. Now, press and hold the sync button on your controller (top of the controller, next to the right
    bumper). This should sync them up and solve your problem.
  5. Mister Cazador Win User

my control

Hi there, are you able to send us a photo of what you're referring to exactly on your Xbox One controller so we can take a closer look? Are you referring to the 3.5-mm port for headphones?

Do you know what model of Xbox One wireless controller you're using? Is it a first-party controller?
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

My Controller

As it isn't an official Xbox controller you would need to contact the manufacturer, or return it to the store you purchased it from. If uou are using it on a PC make sure you have the correct drivers installed.
Thema:

My Controller

1. My Controller - Similar Threads - Controller

2. Audio issues with 3 headsets, 2 controllers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio issues with 3 headsets, 2 controllers.: I purchased an xbox1 S in November 2018. I also got an Astro A10 headset. After a few months the sound on the headset would cut out sporadically. I figured it was buggy head set, no big deal. I...
  3. Controller input lasting longer than it should

in XboX Insiders
    Controller input lasting longer than it should: I’m part of the 50% who got the new dashboard in the beta ring. My console is an Xbox One X with the Seagate 8tb Hub, if that helps at all. Since the update, I’ve noticed that both in dashboard...
  4. Designlabs warranty less than normal controller warranty - why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Designlabs warranty less than normal controller warranty - why?: I brought my son a custom designlabs controller 10 months ago. Last night he said it was broken so I said no problem, it's a premium product and will be covered by warranty. I go online to find...
  5. The Walking Dead Final Season controls issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Walking Dead Final Season controls issue: No controller inputs are working. I am in episode 2, and am supposed to shoot arrows. Left tab to aim, right tab to shoot. No inputs are doing anything. I had a similar issue in episode 1 when...
  6. Wired controller won't turn on when console turned on

in XboX Insiders
    Wired controller won't turn on when console turned on: I just updated my controller and console to the beta ring firmware and now my wired controller won't turn on when the console turns on. Anyone else have this experience? submitted by /u/link575...
  7. xbox one controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one controller: Ok, so one day I got a brand new controller and it said it needed a update for the controller when I connected it to my xbox and now ever since the update I cant use it because everytime I go to...
  8. Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Replacement - Worse than the one i sent in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Replacement - Worse than the one i sent in: So i sent in my Xbox Elite Controller after 6 months of owning it because it was getting bad stick drift. Playing Pubg, I had turned deadzone up to 17 and it was still drifting. Making me walk and...
  9. Block in the game with parental control.

in XBoX on Windows
    Block in the game with parental control.: Hello (sorry i am french) I buy Forza horizon 4 (great game ) it works perfectly but I have a problem with the parental control xbox live. I have never had parental control in my life (I am...
  10. 360 controller won't sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 controller won't sync: I have an xbox 360 Elite. I use wireless form and wife and wired for my kids. Oneday when i was at work my kids started using the wireless controllers and lost them. When i finally found them i...