My controllers can’t navigate this morning

Discus and support My controllers can’t navigate this morning in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; OS version 10.0.18985.1200 (rs_xbox_release_2004.190916-1920) My X1X updated last night, and everything seemed normal, though all we did was watch... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SpectralEntity, Sep 19, 2019.

1. My controllers can’t navigate this morning

OS version 10.0.18985.1200 (rs_xbox_release_2004.190916-1920)

My X1X updated last night, and everything seemed normal, though all we did was watch Netflix before turning in.

This morning, I turn on the console and my controllers are skipping when navigating: jumping over choices, button presses registering twice, menu button stuck to the far right on System and refuses to move past the Capture & Share Tab.

I tried changing batteries, changing controllers, resyncing controllers, restarting console, and hard restarting console.

If this actually isn’t an insider release issue, please point me in the correct direction.

submitted by /u/SpectralEntity
    [link] [comments]

/u/SpectralEntity, Sep 19, 2019
  2. XBLRewards8 Win User

Can’t navigate through “My......” website

Hello Biggar2000,

We were able to access your MyRewards page successfully. Therefore, this sounds like a user connectivity issue. You may wish to clear your browser's cache, or use an alternative browser.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Can’t navigate through “My......” website

Try clearing your browser's cookies/cache or try another browser. The option to claim the gems will be on the MyRewards section of the site.
  4. BeastBadshah Win User

How is it MS Edge for Xbox isn't the first thing to have mouse support?

• You can’t use a mouse on Home or within the Xbox user interface while navigating the dashboard.
    • You’ll need to use your controller to configure your mouse. Settings does not support mouse interaction.
    • A mouse will not work in Edge, which already has an on-screen cursor.
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Move Navigation Controller

6. x AngeILan x Win User

Gamescom Announcements

I can’t wait for the controllers
Thema:

My controllers can’t navigate this morning

1. My controllers can’t navigate this morning - Similar Threads - controllers can’t navigate

2. Why can’t I register my Xbox one controller for the warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I register my Xbox one controller for the warranty: I need to return the controller which is in its 3 month warranty period. The only apparent way is to register it on my microsoft account. Choosing register devices and accessories lets me register...
  3. Can’t control my tv with Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t control my tv with Xbox one s: I recently upgraded my xboxone to an xboxone s. I used to be able to control my tv with my xboxone (on/off, volume, etc). I am still using the kinect from my original xboxone, but had to get the...
  4. I can’t adjust the volume on my Xbox one controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t adjust the volume on my Xbox one controller: I cant adjust the volume on my xbox on e controller, when i go into the adjustment there is know where to adjust, i have a new set of recon 200 headphones and i acnt hear anything trough them, it...
  5. Need replacement controller, warranty website broken, can’t contact anyone!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need replacement controller, warranty website broken, can’t contact anyone!!!: My xbox one elite controller isnt functioning properly. Went on xbox support website, entered serial number, confirmed it is covered by warranty. Great! So, I follow the prompts to request a...
  6. I can’t connect my Bluetooth controller to my IOS device

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect my Bluetooth controller to my IOS device: [img] hello, I know many people also have this problem so I will just put it out their that the blue tooth is very dodgy. I have tried at least 5 different ways to get my controller to my IPad...
  7. Can’t get 3rd controller to connect to minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t get 3rd controller to connect to minecraft: can anyone help me!! We just bought a third controller for the Xbox one. The controller has synced with the Xbox, but when we try and play a game (minecraft ) the 3rd player wont come up!!!!...
  8. Can’t connect headset with controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect headset with controller: new x box one s controllers will not recognise headset ,yet older black one will ,tried updating etc nothing works d4672864-3c53-4c63-a3a3-5a8b30a04a24
  9. Took apart Xbox controller, now can’t put it back together. HELLP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Took apart Xbox controller, now can’t put it back together. HELLP: This summer, I got bored and decided to change the shell on my Xbox one elite controller from black to white. I watched a few tutorials and read a few forum posts and then I felt ready to go. I...
  10. I can’t connect my old Xbox one controllers to my new Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect my old Xbox one controllers to my new Xbox one s: can someone please help me figure how to connect my old Xbox one controllers to my new Xbox one s. 8c65fe73-c354-4c5d-a56a-42ea8a3755f8