My cousin can’t add friends or join public servers on MCPE.

Discus and support My cousin can’t add friends or join public servers on MCPE. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My cousin just made a new minecraft account and it’s not letting me or any others join. She is also unable to join anybody or any severs. The minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SlippeyTurtlezZ, Aug 31, 2020.

1. My cousin can’t add friends or join public servers on MCPE.

My cousin just made a new minecraft account and it’s not letting me or any others join. She is also unable to join anybody or any severs. The minecraft help page was no help. We are both MCPE (bedrock) and it’s not working.
    Photos are added to help get an idea.
    Does anybody have any tips on what too do?
    My cousin can’t add friends or join public servers on MCPE. [​IMG]

My cousin can’t add friends or join public servers on MCPE. [​IMG]

:)

SlippeyTurtlezZ, Aug 31, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Thri11Cr4ft Win User

I am new to minecraft Help

Add me as a friend I can help you out. My GT is in my post but GT= I have MCPE, Xbox one edition, and Xbox live edition, can't help you if playing on 360.
  3. lucasxdx Win User

Gamer from NYC

I can not see my online friends or add friends happened 10/12/2014 happened to my late cousin was aki and play happen before it what I fasso esprica me please
  4. RiffatYT Win User

Multiplayer doesn't work

Why dont play server in mcpe
  5. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

I'm a little confused with online multiplayer!!

[quote user="PinHeadLarry BT"]

To date I have only searched for matches but is their dedicated servers like in fc2? Everytime I go to create a match nobody joins and it says no xp will be gained. And how do I get someone in my lobby so we can play as a team. When my friends join up
    they are always put on random teams.

[/quote]

No xp if you go the easy way in. If you go to map archives then type in your map then click on it then click public. Then I think its ranked? But ya need 10 players to start which I never had that many and no randoms joins in. I have maybe 7 to 10 friends
    that have this game. But all not on daily or not always playing this game when they are on. Or if they are playing there in story mode or making maps. Was thinking of just cleaning up my friends list again and add more players that have this game. Then
    get some public games going instead of going solo or trying to join with one friend online.
  6. HafidzAlfakhri Win User

Minecraft PE "Unable to connect to world"

Hello, me and my friend cant either join each others world. We bought the MCPE from APPSTORE and same version 1.13.0. How to fix this? Because if we cant play together, imma just refund :)
Thema:

My cousin can’t add friends or join public servers on MCPE.

1. My cousin can’t add friends or join public servers on MCPE. - Similar Threads - cousin can’t add

2. I wanna change my Microsoft account age so I can play Minecraft Online with my cousin

in XBoX Accessibility
    I wanna change my Microsoft account age so I can play Minecraft Online with my cousin: Hello Microsoft i have a problem with my xbox account age and could u pls give me some ideas of how to fis this problem ad43a983-7870-4568-913c-af9f37776ad4
  3. Cousin Redeemed DLC Code Onto My Account By Mistake

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cousin Redeemed DLC Code Onto My Account By Mistake: My cousin accidentally redeemed his digital code on my Xbox account, can he get a new code and void the other one as a fix? He spent his money on this code and it went to my account and its not...
  4. I need help please been banned i did nothing wrong i only play by myself and my cousins

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help please been banned i did nothing wrong i only play by myself and my cousins: Hi i was oneday playing fortnite with my cousin and we made a looking for group post to play with people for a Fortnite Fashion Show then 1 hour later i get a ban saying all of this below i dont...
  5. my cousin stole my last home switch please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    my cousin stole my last home switch please help: I was saving my last xbox home switch so when my cousin got a xbox he could use it but my other cousin used it so now he cant use it once he gets his xbox can a member of staff please help i only...
  6. Siblings vs Cousins Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Siblings vs Cousins Question: I have two children and one console. We have Xbox Live Gold Family. My kids would like to play online with their cousins. In other words, 2 kids per console playing multiplayer together. So far I...
  7. Cousin stuck in Minecraft update 1.12 it is the update before aquatic I think.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cousin stuck in Minecraft update 1.12 it is the update before aquatic I think.: so my cousin had minecraft on his xbox and he had the update aquatic he unistalled minecraft and installed it again (idk why). So when it was done installing his minecraft went down to 1.12 and it...
  8. Can I install games from discs so both my cousin and me can play it while only buying once?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I install games from discs so both my cousin and me can play it while only buying once?: Tho it might be kind of piracy, at least my cousin payed for the game. Can I just format some of my discs and copy the files from his discs to mine? Or can I just insert his disc into my xbox and...
  9. Xbox communication suspension by my bratty cousin

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox communication suspension by my bratty cousin: I have recently been away for a few days and allowed my cousin to use my spare controller on my xbox. Apparently he was snooping through my room and found my custom 3D printed controller case with...
  10. The account my cousin gave me is a child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    The account my cousin gave me is a child account: Hi, I've been trying to get a custom gamer pic but it says I'm not old enough. My account used to be a child account back when Was given in 2012 but I now have a Adult account. My account...