My credit card declined and now I am $25 in the hole for my Xbox live. I bought a card $25...

Discus and support My credit card declined and now I am $25 in the hole for my Xbox live. I bought a card $25... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/zanny76 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/zanny76, Jul 29, 2019.

1. /u/zanny76
    /u/zanny76 Guest

My credit card declined and now I am $25 in the hole for my Xbox live. I bought a card $25...

/u/zanny76, Jul 29, 2019
  2. David McKenna Win User

Can anyone confirm the HMV 'Brink' Trade in price for LA Noire?

Gamestation offered me £25 for Brink, HMV gave me £35 credit. I bought La Noire at Tescos for £25 with Brink being the chart game.You cannot buy points or XBOX Live cards as part of the deal.
  3. PhilHarveyPAH Win User

Fraudulent Charge of Premium Gold Packs

This happend to me on Tuesday. Called support and I am now on 25 days of no live while they investigate. Lucky for me my credit card on file had expired when they attempted to buy points. They still zapped the points I had in my account :(
  4. Gundownkide3649 Win User

Problem with my Microsoft account?

Trying to find my $25 gold card credit
  5. taylornielsen Win User

Redeem Gift Cards

i have a somewhat similar problem i purchased a 15$ card then a week or so later i put a 25$ card on my xbox and it didnt add it to the 15 it says i only have 25 now
  6. Mr Octoberr Win User

Cant use my Microsoft points to purchase, PLEASE HELP!

I can't buy and live with my Microsoft points I don't know why I just bought 25! Card please help
Thema:

1. My credit card declined and now I am $25 in the hole for my Xbox live. I bought a card $25... - Similar Threads - credit card declined

2. Microsoft Store withdraw 3 dolars (18 liras) from my credit card WITHOUT my permission!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store withdraw 3 dolars (18 liras) from my credit card WITHOUT my permission!!!: I was going to buy Game Pass PC for my account but when i added my card to store, they just took 1 dolar from my card. Today i bought game pass ultimate for 2 dolars for 2 months and after that...
  3. unable to use any form of credit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to use any form of credit card: Microsoft is denying me the ability to purchase GEMS for Cooking Fever because they say I am committing fraud by using a VISA DEBIT gift card that I purchased with CASH from KWIK TRIP. I was on...
  4. microsoft take [removed by mod] on my credit card.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    microsoft take [removed by mod] on my credit card.: Hi I want buy gamepass on microsoft store but I give my credit card information and microsoft take my 18 TL. [Photo removed by Mod] cf02c93b-6c6b-4862-928c-bc00678352aa
  5. Can I split payment between credit card and Microsoft balance for a preorder?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I split payment between credit card and Microsoft balance for a preorder?: So back around May when Borderlands 3 became available for preorder I immediately reserved a copy of the Super Deluxe Edition ($99.99) with my credit card attached to my account. Today my wife...
  6. Someone is spending money on my credit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone is spending money on my credit card: Someone has my account and is spending money on it what do I do 7e9d13c4-7873-45ce-9c57-d988d9731e4a
  7. Remove Credit Card from Xbox Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remove Credit Card from Xbox Account: Y cant i remove a debit card from my xbox account [Original Title: Problem] 4b895710-53fa-4d7a-9d2c-f5427a107926
  8. What ways can i buy a slime rancher add-on I don't have credit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What ways can i buy a slime rancher add-on I don't have credit card: What ways can i buy a slime rancher add-on I don't have credit.. Tnx every 1.for answering .. 2ee00f71-41c3-4a7c-94a0-e608db236c92
  9. Credit Card declined

in XBoX Accessibility
    Credit Card declined: My credit card that I used to subscribe to xbox live with has suddenly been cancelled without my permission, now I cant play online and I have to pay $20 to get back online? Why is that? I also...
  10. Credit card decline fee?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Credit card decline fee?: This past Friday I tried pre-ordering Destiny: The Taken King. Now, I know for a fact I had more than enough money on my card to purchase this but a message popped up saying "We couldn't get...