My credit card declined and now I am $25 in the hole for my Xbox live. I bought a card $25...

Discus and support My credit card declined and now I am $25 in the hole for my Xbox live. I bought a card $25... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/zanny76 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/zanny76, Jul 29, 2019.

1. /u/zanny76
    /u/zanny76 Guest

My credit card declined and now I am $25 in the hole for my Xbox live. I bought a card $25...

/u/zanny76, Jul 29, 2019
  2. David McKenna Win User

Can anyone confirm the HMV 'Brink' Trade in price for LA Noire?

Gamestation offered me £25 for Brink, HMV gave me £35 credit. I bought La Noire at Tescos for £25 with Brink being the chart game.You cannot buy points or XBOX Live cards as part of the deal.
  3. PhilHarveyPAH Win User

Fraudulent Charge of Premium Gold Packs

This happend to me on Tuesday. Called support and I am now on 25 days of no live while they investigate. Lucky for me my credit card on file had expired when they attempted to buy points. They still zapped the points I had in my account :(
  4. Gundownkide3649 Win User

Problem with my Microsoft account?

Trying to find my $25 gold card credit
  5. taylornielsen Win User

Redeem Gift Cards

i have a somewhat similar problem i purchased a 15$ card then a week or so later i put a 25$ card on my xbox and it didnt add it to the 15 it says i only have 25 now
  6. Smwutches Win User

I Bought a $25 Xbox Card

Currency cannot be used to purchase a gold subscription. Gold can only be purchased with a credit card/paypal or by using a prepaid gold card.
Thema:

1. My credit card declined and now I am $25 in the hole for my Xbox live. I bought a card $25... - Similar Threads - credit card declined

2. What ways can i buy a slime rancher add-on I don't have credit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What ways can i buy a slime rancher add-on I don't have credit card: What ways can i buy a slime rancher add-on I don't have credit.. Tnx every 1.for answering .. 2ee00f71-41c3-4a7c-94a0-e608db236c92
  3. this is not from my account , but my mothers credit card keeps getting charged for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    this is not from my account , but my mothers credit card keeps getting charged for...: this is not from my account , but my mothers credit card keeps getting charged for microsoft acct xbox how can i find out who's xbox/Microsoft account it is being charged to. She just got charged...
  4. Must I link a credit card to make a gift card purchase?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Must I link a credit card to make a gift card purchase?: I have a game I want to purchase and I have a gift card that covers the total amount. However, I have no method of purchase(debit card, credit card). Can I just apply the gift card and buy it or...
  5. Why I will never use a credit card again to pay for the XBox Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why I will never use a credit card again to pay for the XBox Live Gold Subscription: I should have paid better attention at the time of linking my credit card to my nephew's Xbox Live Gold subscription. My credit card statement shows a renewed Xbox Live Gold subscription fee in...
  6. Cant buy Xbox Game pass for Pc using credit card

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant buy Xbox Game pass for Pc using credit card: Hello, I'm trying to buy Xbox game pass(Beta) for pc but every time I try to pay for it using my credit card it locks the country/Region option to US! its greyed out! But I'm not from US and my...
  7. Credit card was changed, yet i can't stop the reccuring bill. How do I stop it if the...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Credit card was changed, yet i can't stop the reccuring bill. How do I stop it if the...: I just need to know if there is anything helpful please respond b5864873-6fe2-45a1-be58-7768fcf44d6a
  8. I can no longer use Store Credits. I have to now use my credit card for purchase?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can no longer use Store Credits. I have to now use my credit card for purchase?: So here is a problem. I have tried to make a purchase with my Microsoft credits, but it asks me to pay the difference with my credit card. Truth is, I have more than enough store credits, but now...
  9. Credit Card declined

in XBoX Accessibility
    Credit Card declined: My credit card that I used to subscribe to xbox live with has suddenly been cancelled without my permission, now I cant play online and I have to pay $20 to get back online? Why is that? I also...
  10. Credit card decline fee?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Credit card decline fee?: This past Friday I tried pre-ordering Destiny: The Taken King. Now, I know for a fact I had more than enough money on my card to purchase this but a message popped up saying "We couldn't get...