My crunchyroll server on xbox live hasn''t been working properly for over a week.

Discus and support My crunchyroll server on xbox live hasn''t been working properly for over a week. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My crunchyroll server on xbox live hasn't been working properly for over a week. 240e6763-0a4c-4db2-b857-490188d670bc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JonBovenmyer, Mar 15, 2019.

1. JonBovenmyer
    JonBovenmyer Guest

My crunchyroll server on xbox live hasn''t been working properly for over a week.

My crunchyroll server on xbox live hasn't been working properly for over a week.

:)

JonBovenmyer, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

1. My crunchyroll server on xbox live hasn''t been working properly for over a week. - Similar Threads - crunchyroll server live

2. Crunchyroll update has been stopped for 3 days, is there a problem with the app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crunchyroll update has been stopped for 3 days, is there a problem with the app?: For 3 days I can not use crunchyroll and the update marks error and stops. I read about this problem in reddit but no one puts a solution. b2193a66-ae2b-47b7-afa8-2e271276093d
  3. Crunchyroll app has disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crunchyroll app has disappeared: I'm very confused, I tried to update but my internet cut off and now I've lost the app? It's gone from my ready to install and when I view it in the store is says I own it but doesn't give me and...
  4. 2Wire: Crunchyroll

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: Crunchyroll: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Crunchyroll The app is broken, im also getting the same problem. "Your App will start soon!" thats the message i get, then i get an error message after saying "Something...
  5. crunchyroll crash

in XBoX on Consoles
    crunchyroll crash: try to run crunchyroll crash in 5 sec d1f7b966-0f33-43b7-9304-d08c379f667a
  6. Crunchyroll

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crunchyroll: Crunchyroll doesn't install properly and when it does it consistently crashes. It has been that way for a year now. Can't keep a service that won't work especially if I am a subscriber....
  7. Crunchyroll, its app and its servers.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crunchyroll, its app and its servers.: I'm starting to seriously lose patience with Crunchyroll. For the better part of the last few months, they've been having serious problems delivering the service that I'm paying for. I haven't yet...
  8. Crunchyroll App Keeps Closing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crunchyroll App Keeps Closing: Crunchyroll App keeps closing on me 10 seconds after I open it. Need help. Any thoughts? Has this happen to you? 085dddbd-9b58-407c-9743-3148ab368c76
  9. Crashing crunchyroll app error code 0x8007010b

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crashing crunchyroll app error code 0x8007010b: crunchyroll on the xbox one has been crashing on me since the day it was released; I've talked to both xbox support and cruchyroll support and neither seems to be able to figure out what's wrong...
  10. Crunchyroll - Error 0x80073cf6

in XBoX on Consoles
    Crunchyroll - Error 0x80073cf6: 0x80073cf6 I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Doesn't work. App fails to launch. 108947da-6985-4f68-b48d-09592e2b1c89