My dark souls keeps freezing.

Discus and support My dark souls keeps freezing. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; okay, so for about a week now i've been playing dark souls, LOVING IT! it came as a free game with gold and for awhile i was really hesitant about... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by deathangel71740, Mar 6, 2015.

1. My dark souls keeps freezing.

okay, so for about a week now i've been playing dark souls, LOVING IT! it came as a free game with gold and for awhile i was really hesitant about playing, hearing ''it's good when you get used to it'' and hearing the hard difficulty, i finally sat down
    watched some reviews and broke through the wall, anyways i finally got to the part of sens fortress and couldn't figure out where to go right? well i youtubed it and finally figured out where to go, and as soon as i got back on and tried loading my character,
    my bloody xbox froze! it has been doing this for 3 days straight and keep in mind it's not a disk version, it only does it when i try and load my character, i tried deleting the game and re-downloading it, clearing the system cache, and every thing! i would
    HATE to start over after getting to where i am now. so does anyone have any suggestions? it's been about 2 years since i needed help from microsoft and don't understand how to contact them on here, anyways any help would be appreciated!

:)

deathangel71740, Mar 6, 2015
  2. Silbern Fang
    Silbern Fang Guest
    Plz help game on demand keeps freezing

So i bought dark souls on demand but whn i try to start it it goes to a black screen and freezes i tried clearing cache tried redownloading but still it keeps freezing plz help

Silbern Fang, Mar 6, 2015
  3. Xbox 360 freezing when....

For some reason the xbox keeps freezing whenever I tried to load my saved game on Dark Souls. I have 2 other saves that work fine, ,but this one doesn't. It freezes just after selecting it, on the loading screen.

A similiar thing happens when ever I try to play Red Dead Remeption Multiplayer, where it keeps freezing while it loads.

I've done the clearing the storage system caches, but that doesn't help.

Aura Immortal, Mar 6, 2015
  4. AndrewPeggs Win User

Not one review yet?

opps my dying was meant towards Dark Souls... I thought i was in the Dark souls thread, LOL! keep an eye for all sites posting on the 4th for Rage.
  5. ARSMETAL Win User

Backward compatibility

Dark Souls 2. Its the main reason I'm keeping my 360.
  6. Pyramid Head15 Win User

Old VS New

Thr biggest reason why I'm keeping my 360 is to play Dark Souls II. Whatever, it means more time to play other games(Blacklist, GTAV, maybe Arkham Origins).

Dark Souls II GOTY.
  7. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

New Game??

Dark Souls will keep your attention for a long time.
  8. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Favourite Campaign

So far it's Dark Souls. I think Dark Souls 3 is better but Dark Souls is my fave as it was my first one. But I am predicting CyberPunk 2077 will replace it.
Thema:

My dark souls keeps freezing.

1. My dark souls keeps freezing. - Similar Threads - dark souls keeps

2. Dark Souls 3 DLC Ashes of Ariandel isn’t installing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 3 DLC Ashes of Ariandel isn’t installing.: Recently, i purchased and installed a DLC “Ashes of Ariandel” for Dark souls 3. I loaded into my game and noticed that the DLC that i purchased would not appear, so i went into manage games &...
  3. Dark Souls 3 save got deleted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 3 save got deleted?: I just went to log onto dark souls 3 after a couple months didnt delete it or anything signed on it gave me the terms of service like I had just bought the game then it only gave me the option to...
  4. Achievement not unlocking, Dark Souls 3 - Master of Rings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement not unlocking, Dark Souls 3 - Master of Rings: The achievment for Dark souls 3, "Master of Rings" has not unlocked even though I've met all the requirements. I have tried pretty much everything except doing the achievment again on a new...
  5. Issues with Specific Game Networking - Dark Souls 2, CoD WW2, Fallout 76

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with Specific Game Networking - Dark Souls 2, CoD WW2, Fallout 76: So I was curious if anyone else has experienced the issues that cropped up for me yesterday, and seem to be persisting through multiple successive power cycles, and being off for about 20+hours....
  6. Dati cloud danneggiati Dark Souls Xbox360 in modalità retrocompatibile[Damaged cloud data...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dati cloud danneggiati Dark Souls Xbox360 in modalità retrocompatibile[Damaged cloud data...: Come da oggetto, il gioco è l'originale Dark Souls, per xbox360, eseguito su XOne in modalit retrocompatibile. Ieri, in uscìta dal gioco, la console si è bloccata e ho dovuto spegnerla e...
  7. My disk copy if dark souls 2 scholar of the first sin not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My disk copy if dark souls 2 scholar of the first sin not working: My disc copy of dark souls 2 isnt working on my xbox one as in its just not registering that there is even a disk in the drive brand new disk no scratches or fingerprints all other games work fine...
  8. Dark Souls keeps loging me out from live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls keeps loging me out from live: Every time I start playing DS my Xbox disconnects from Live. I can start the game online but will be just a couple of minutes until i get signed out, but even during this time no online...
  9. Downloads keeps restarting -(Dark Souls and Halo 3)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloads keeps restarting -(Dark Souls and Halo 3): I'm trying to download Dark Souls, but after a while, the progress bar goes from something like 60-70% down to zero. And it starts again. And after a while, it goes to zero again. It never finish....
  10. dark souls 2: do you keep your souls of a giant when you start ng+?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dark souls 2: do you keep your souls of a giant when you start ng+?: I have 6 souls of a giant. Will I keep them when going into new game+, or should I just use them for the souls now that I have killed king vendrick? 1cd7ca4f-1db5-4657-a9a5-32cff7344ea0