My daughters friends can't join her anymore

Discus and support My daughters friends can't join her anymore in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My daughter has played minecraft on her ipad and xbox with her friends plenty before. But past few months no one can join her worlds. They can join her... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TiffanyH1, Jun 18, 2020.

1. TiffanyH1
    TiffanyH1 Guest

My daughter has played minecraft on her ipad and xbox with her friends plenty before. But past few months no one can join her worlds. They can join her realm I set up but none of her worlds. At first I thought it was their settings because I know all of
    her settings are set to allow. But now its 4 different friends cant see her worlds she is in and dont get her invites. And they have no issues joining each other or other people so it's clearly something on our end. And she can join them, sometimes, but not
    always.

Months ago I tried to set her settings in a way a parent would want. (Not allowing non-friends to message or invite her) but that made it where she couldn't play at all. So I switched them all to allow (even tho I'm pissed minecraft or xbox or microsoft
    has settings that ruin their ability to play if I try to keep my child safe and this is not only us that's having this problem from my research I did on this)

I'm really hoping to find a solution to this. As i put alot of money into this stuff, pay for game pass and gold buy minecraft maps and she cant even share the fun with her friends.

I have tried everything. Changed the settings online. Checked world settings and yes it's set to multiplayer. We have not changed internets and it worked before so it isnt internet settings. I dont know what else to try. Please help.

:)

TiffanyH1, Jun 18, 2020
  2. CRZRTHNUS Win User

Google Translate thinks it says:

"Hello

perhaps it could be that the privacy settings of the console are wrong because that restricts it or if you have parental control, check it because there it could be blocked.

I hope it has been helpful greetings."

Also, your worlds on the iPad should be open when trying to play. In the Minecraft menu, go to Settings > Multiplayer > and make sure it's set up to where her friends can play with other friends.
  3. TiffanyH1 Win User

Sorry I only know a little spanish. I dont know what this says
  4. Omnipotent Diva Win User

you might have somthing still off
  5. Krauser2837 Win User

Hola

tal vez podría ser que este mal la configuración de privacidad de la consola ya que eso te lo restringe o si tienes el control parental revisarlo porque ahí podría estar bloqueado.

espero que haya sido de ayuda saludos.
  6. WeeklyBeef33289 Win User

Looking for kids to play Minecraft with my daughter

My daughter is 10 and is looking for friends to play mindcraft with on her brothers ps3, and her brother wont helo her find friends so I got online and saw your post. My daughters nsme is Ashlyn and her mindcraft name is Pink_AK , would love a friend request.

Thanks,

Ryan
Thema:

1. My daughters friends can't join her anymore - Similar Threads - daughters friends can't

2. Playing Xbox Game Pass with my daughter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing Xbox Game Pass with my daughter: Hi, I currently subscribe to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and I have both an Xbox One X and PC. The game Grounded has just been released on the game pass and I really want to play it with my...
  3. I can not figure out how to allow my 9 y.o. daughter to add a friend on Minecraft PE...

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can not figure out how to allow my 9 y.o. daughter to add a friend on Minecraft PE...: I have updated parental permissions to be as open as they need to be to allow her to add a friend. However, she continues to get a message that she needs to have her permissions updated at...
  4. My daughter can’t add friends whilst playing minecraft, I’ve allowed her via settings, but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My daughter can’t add friends whilst playing minecraft, I’ve allowed her via settings, but...: My daughter can’t add friends whilst playing minecraft, I’ve allowed her via settings, but it doesn’t work, please help 32594450-12e5-4f5b-9afc-c08f0bef231c
  5. Can you help? Autistic daughter friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you help? Autistic daughter friends: Hello, I am writing the community to sew if anyone us aware of any online xbox groups for children with Autism? My daughter loves to play Minecraft, plants vs zombies and Roblox and I would like...
  6. Nine year old daughter needs a friend to play with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nine year old daughter needs a friend to play with: My 9 year old daughter just started playing minecraft on the 360 and is looking for someone to play with as she has no xbox friends. She is very polite, if anyone has kids that need a friend...
  7. Looking for friends for daughter age 11 to play minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friends for daughter age 11 to play minecraft: She wants to play with kids 10 and up. No older than 15 is possible. She is home for spring break and can play anytime. Gt is mine I'm her dad it's add anytime and will will get her on to...
  8. Looking to get Xbox live friends for my daughter (7) who also like to play minecraft on Xbox ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking to get Xbox live friends for my daughter (7) who also like to play minecraft on Xbox ...: Just like the title says looking for Xbox live friends for my daughters account to play minecraft. She is 7 and I supervise her playtime and join in some times but I don't really like minecraft. I...
  9. Looking for online minecraft friends for my daughter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for online minecraft friends for my daughter: Hi, my daughter (10) and I play minecraft on my acct, would be great to make some new friends to play with, we are really into building, in creative & survival mode, and learning new stuff. Not...
  10. XBOX app: daughter cannot add friends, error message, does not appear online even though ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX app: daughter cannot add friends, error message, does not appear online even though ...: daughter created account and signed in to xbox via xbox app on ipad. I have created account through xbox app on separate ipad. she found me and tried to add as friend "access to feature blocked"...