My Dead By Daylight dont open.

Discus and support My Dead By Daylight dont open. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have the xbox game pass ultimate, and my account is logged, but when I start the game says "Dead By Daylight is not currently available in your... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GuilhermeFirmeza, Jun 2, 2020.

1. My Dead By Daylight dont open.

I have the xbox game pass ultimate, and my account is logged, but when I start the game says "Dead By Daylight is not currently available in your account.
    This is the error code, if necessary: 0x803F8001" Anyone knows what is happening and if have something that i can do to fix it??

:)

GuilhermeFirmeza, Jun 2, 2020
  2. GuilhermeFirmeza Win User

Ok, i will try that. Thanks for the support! :)
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello GuilhermeFirmeza,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to launch Dead by Daylight due to an error code. Do you see an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on your account through

the Microsoft account website
    ? Which troubleshooting steps have you attempted thus far? We have a support article that provides

troubleshooting steps for this specific error code
    . Be sure to let us know the results
    GuilhermeFirmeza!
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

5. GuilhermeFirmeza Win User

I already tried all the steps, I only dont bought the game because I have it in game pass. I can play many other games with the game pass, only the Dead By Daylight appear the error. I really dont know what to do :(
  6. Tomesso Win User

GamePass

Dead by Daylight is my favorite at the moment.
Thema:

1. My Dead By Daylight dont open. - Similar Threads - Dead Daylight dont

2. Dead by daylight nightmare edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead by daylight nightmare edition.: I just bought dead by daylight nightmare edition from walmart. I go to play it but it wont work. I look in the microsoft store and it says not currently available what can i do to play this i cant...
  3. Dead by Daylight on Xbox gamepass for pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Dead by Daylight on Xbox gamepass for pc: Every time i attempt to start the game I get the error code 4 it says to verify the integrity of the game cache how do you do this? This is a brand new download on a fresh install of windows i...
  4. Dead By Daylight play with friends from different platforms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead By Daylight play with friends from different platforms: I have a problem since I have been playing dead by daylight and I have friends from different platforms (pc), however when he sends me a friend request within the game, it does not let me accept...
  5. Dead By Daylight ーPROFILE STATE CHANGEーと出る

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead By Daylight ーPROFILE STATE CHANGEーと出る: DBDを起動後Xboxからのログインを促され、ログインしようとするが PROFILE STATE CHANGE You have been signed out of your current profile. このような案内がでてサインインできずゲー ができません After starting DBD, I was prompted to log in from Xbox and...
  6. Bug puchase in Dead by Daylight Xbox Game Pass pc for Auric Cells

in XBoX on Windows
    Bug puchase in Dead by Daylight Xbox Game Pass pc for Auric Cells: Hello my name is John Di Pasquale and my gamertag is TheFab. My main issue is my puchase on Auric Cells which is athe games purchasable currency for characters or cosmetics. On Sept 26th I...
  7. dead by daylight on xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    dead by daylight on xbox game pass: When I play dead by daylight on pc xbox game pass, error works. It says GPU crashed or D3D Device removed. Use-d3ddebbug to enable the D3D debug device. Use gpucrashedebugging to track current GPU...
  8. dead by daylight

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dead by daylight: dead by daylight from gamepass have crossplay with steam? c85708ab-b4e9-41dd-ba42-12377f541bbc
  9. Dead by daylight auric cells

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead by daylight auric cells: So last night I bought 1100 auric cells off of the store and I have not revieced them, I have gone through the game devs and they are unable to help with this. The account I bought this under is...
  10. Dead By Daylight not working properly.I put it in Dying light cause they dont have a Dead by ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead By Daylight not working properly.I put it in Dying light cause they dont have a Dead by ...: So i brought Dead by daylight Digitally recently. When I brought it, it was the brought the Special edition. But When I play, I cant get all of the killers. But all the killers comes with special...