My digital downloaded game is damaged

Discus and support My digital downloaded game is damaged in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday, I bought LEGO Harry Potter 1-4 as digital download on my Xbox 360. I downloaded it and could not open it. The game was not even in my games.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LunaDarko, Mar 20, 2020.

1. LunaDarko
    LunaDarko Guest

Yesterday, I bought LEGO Harry Potter 1-4 as digital download on my Xbox 360. I downloaded it and could not open it. The game was not even in my games. Then I looked up my storage and saw it being damaged. I deleted the file and downloaded it again. It
    was damaged again. HELP!!!

:)

LunaDarko, Mar 20, 2020
  2. GloNavyZay Win User

It sounds like the drive is damaged and not the files.
  3. wi7bit Win User

Welcome LunaDarko!

It sounds like the drive is damaged and not the files. I suspect you will find that other games will slowly start to show errors.

You can try to add an external drive and download it to that, but the Xbox will fail eventually.

Sorry... 😔
  4. NameLipsKarem Win User

Will all games be digital download possible?

Yes but you have to download the game, which might take a while depending on your internet connection. 30GB is a nontrivial amount of data, and the MS servers will be pretty busy on launch day.

That said, I'm digital downloading all my games too to decrease clutter and risk of game damage.
  5. Im Going Space Win User

Very disappointed so far!!

i would suggest that the disc is damaged, none of the games i have took more than 2 hours, which was forza 5, being a digital download of the game.
  6. choppyseize Win User

Renewal of Gaming Licenses

The "installation stopped' error means it's a corrupted download or the discs are scratched or damaged. You may have to purchase new ones or go digital.
Thema:

1. My digital downloaded game is damaged - Similar Threads - digital downloaded game

2. Download won't finish on game bought digitally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download won't finish on game bought digitally: Since I'm stuck at home for a while, I bought a few games off the store on my xbox 360. The first 2 were teeny tiny and didn't give me any trouble. I bought two bigger games (5G and 7G...
  3. Digital Games are not downloading or Updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Games are not downloading or Updating: Hello, for the past 2 days I haven't been able to Update Modern Warfare. I've tried every solution restarting the Xbox, shutting it down and leaving it for 20 mins, complete reset and nothing has...
  4. What do I do with the Call of Duty disc game when I actually only have digital download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I do with the Call of Duty disc game when I actually only have digital download: HI, I'm a mother who is very very new to xbox, I just bought one. And I also went to buy the Call of Duty-Modern Warfare game disc for my son......Unfortunately, my xbox cannot load disc, it's...
  5. Game crash the evil within 2 (digital download ) xbox one S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game crash the evil within 2 (digital download ) xbox one S: Hello all. So I have the above game I purchased about 2 months ago and had a small game save. Fancied a game this afternoon and it goes through the loading screens. Then it just pops back to xbox...
  6. Digitally downloaded games won't play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digitally downloaded games won't play.: None of my downloaded games will load/progress pass the title screen. They will show "loading", but go no further. I know there's a current issue involving downloading and purchasing games, but I...
  7. How do I play my purchased digital games off line? I have them downloaded and internet is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I play my purchased digital games off line? I have them downloaded and internet is...: I understand game pass games are not available off line but I've paid real money for games and feel they should be available to me off line as well. Is it possible or am I dishing out money on...
  8. Unable to download a gifted digital game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to download a gifted digital game?: Hello there, I bought and gifted Yooka-Laylee for my cousin's XBox One recently and over the Christmas holidays we tried to download the game to their console, but after redeeming the code on the...
  9. New digital xbox one download physical games

in XBoX on Consoles
    New digital xbox one download physical games: Hi all, My sons xbox is broken so I'm looking at getting him a new one. Obviously the digital only console is much cheaper is there a way to download his existing games that he has bought on...
  10. Games won't install start download - digital purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games won't install start download - digital purchase: Good Morning, I purchased a couple of games in the Black Friday sale late last week. Since then I have been unable to download these to my external hard drive. I press resume all (to begin the...