My disk wont eject and i already put a large paperclip with a small portion of it out so that ...

Discus and support My disk wont eject and i already put a large paperclip with a small portion of it out so that ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My disk wont eject and i already put a large paperclip with a small portion of it out so that i ca take it out. 5f0f89b8-db9b-4613-b016-ac1c0014d664 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Miami Heat Win, Apr 1, 2015.

1. My disk wont eject and i already put a large paperclip with a small portion of it out so that ...

My disk wont eject and i already put a large paperclip with a small portion of it out so that i ca take it out.

:)

Miami Heat Win, Apr 1, 2015
  2. Disk stuck in Xbox

I put my doom disk in my xbox and now it wont come back out. All I hear is a scratching/whirring noise coming from the Xbox when I try to eject it.

UNSCMasterChie, Apr 1, 2015
  3. xbox game disk

I put my Xbox game disk in and it makes a grinding sound and wont eject the disk

DAxBURDANATOR, Apr 1, 2015
  4. My disk wont eject and i already put a large paperclip with a small portion of it out so that ...

I've heard an allen wrench actually works better. Make sure you're placing the paperclip/wrench in the correct spot.

Here's a video showing exactly where the eject button is, just to make sure you're in the correct spot.

If you're continually experiencing problems however, I would recommend you send your console in for repair rather than rely on this method.

Teriana-42955788-0595-4C82-B052-96A8386CD32A, Apr 1, 2015
  5. Teriana-42955788-059 Win User

My disk wont eject and i already put a large paperclip with a small portion of it out so that i ca take it out.

I've heard an allen wrench actually works better. Make sure you're placing the paperclip/wrench in the correct spot.

Here's a video showing exactly where the eject button is, just to make sure you're in the correct spot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQl7OQiwBLY

If you're continually experiencing problems however, I would recommend you send your console in for repair rather than rely on this method.
  6. GrowlingYapper Win User

Is there anyway to eject disks from the Xbox One using the controller rather than the console's eject button?

Some one asked a similar question when the preview program first started why cant you eject a disc using Kinect just imagine a load of guys in a large room playing and someone shouts Xbox eject disk and every console ejects the disk maybe the same could
    happen with the controller lots of us did ask for an option to eject a disk in the feature request page in the preview program this was before the uservoice forum maybe put a request for this over there o see if one is already ongoing.
  7. Vamp The Undead Win User

XBOX One Blu-ray drive issue

I seem to have a prob with my disk drive but it doesn't happen all the time, where I just finished playing a game, I exit out and eject the *** it comes out and sucks it back in, I re eject it and then put the other game in, and then it tells me the disk
    is ether unclean or damaged yet the disk is mint.. I put the other game back in and same thing, so I have to eject the game, and then cycling it and after that put a game in and it works fine, so im not sure why this is going on but its starting to bother
    me.
  8. nyblaze03 Win User

How do I eject my game discs?

can eject my disc and cant get it out with paperclip?
  9. Upstream Sea Win User

Way to open did tray in game without using the eject button?

[quote user="smrtsnipe"]

I have the classic Xbox and my eject button broke, which isn't a big deal usually because I can eject on the dashboard. However, i just bought dead space 2 and it has two disks, and to progress in-game to the next half it required you to put the disk in,
    in-game. I tried saving, then going to the dashboard and putting in disk two then playing from there but it requires disk one. so is there a way to eject the disk tray in game without using the eject button? thanks!

[/quote]

Hello smrtsnipe,

For this issue, you may have to manually eject the Xbox 360 Disc Drive. This can be done with a paperclip, but is not recommended to be done in game. If your Xbox 360 is still under warranty, you may want to contact Xbox Customer Support and get a repair.
    If you are not under warranty, you will need to
    perform these steps
    . If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Thema:

My disk wont eject and i already put a large paperclip with a small portion of it out so that ...

1. My disk wont eject and i already put a large paperclip with a small portion of it out so that ... - Similar Threads - disk wont eject

2. Xbox wont read disks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont read disks: I dropped my xbox one s and it wont read the disks anymore. Could something come loose or moved inside the cd drive? If so could l fix it myself? Thanks a1cc4599-ce54-4bc4-a6e4-1a7d6ac6c666
  3. Game wont istall from disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont istall from disk: Recently purchased 3 New games. 2 are xbox 1 or xbox 360 either should play them. They don't show in que or ready to install they do nothing. I have an xbox 1 . DVDs do play just fine. I don't get...
  4. My xbox wont load the disk when it is fine

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox wont load the disk when it is fine: The xbox wont load my disk 2a40b0de-86a3-45cb-90c5-f51bb469d154
  5. Xbox One X wont read smaller Game Disks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X wont read smaller Game Disks.: A while ago I bought Xcom 2 Brand new I installed it on my Xbox one X and it played fine for a while then stopped, I recently bought a Brand new copy of Sudden Strike 4 and it refused to even...
  6. disk wont play

in XBoX on Consoles
    disk wont play: I have a trail version of a game and the full disk version when load the disk it just takes me to trial 723f4fcd-8df5-438f-8b0a-a522c8e3e677
  7. I have a game disk that Ive installed but it wont let me play it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a game disk that Ive installed but it wont let me play it.: So recently ive bought Madden 18 (disk), and it worked for a while. Now everytime i try to play the game it says my account trial expired. I downloaded and played the game using the same account....
  8. Disk installation wont complete

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disk installation wont complete: everytime i download this game it gets to 35.2 percent then stops ive done everything i can and it wont pass 35.2 if anyone has something i can do please tell me 5ebdd0bc-32d5-4651-ade4-ed3ddd9dc191
  9. Disk Wont Eject

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disk Wont Eject: I have tried restarting the console AND the manual eject trick with a large paper clip 03fce3c5-dd0f-471e-a5bc-af4aff9f0412
  10. Disk wont eject?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disk wont eject?: My xbox one wont eject the disk and i have even tried the manual eject option can some one help? 70d71769-649d-47c5-baba-738e7a23347d