My disk

Discus and support My disk in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I put my black ops 2 disk inside my Xbox it was a weird noise but it’s not like the grinding or whatever it sounds different so idk I need... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by   ��, Jan 19, 2022.

1. My disk

Whenever I put my black ops 2 disk inside my Xbox it was a weird noise but it’s not like the grinding or whatever it sounds different so idk I need help bc I really wanna play black ops 2 and it always worked but it just happened

Btw it’s a Xbox 360 disk

:)

  ��, Jan 19, 2022
  2. ClausReich Win User

My disk

Hello there! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

To be able to give further help, we need to gather some more information regarding your issue. What console have you inserted your disc to? Also, did you moved your console while the disc what inside the disc drive?
  3. Tyler Turns Up Win User

NBA 2k13 Xbox LIVE Marketplace Games on Demand?

I'm not able to get any games on disk. My disk drive stopped reading disks after my warranty expired. Haven't been able to play hard disks in over a year. Paid 450 bucks for a slim, and it was a waste tbh.
  4. TMX boxburn Win User

My Xbox cracked my disc

BlackSilverAce has got it spot on, it is likely that the game disk already had a small crack in the centre of the disk and the disk just couldn't handle the speed it spins at anymore. Just looking at my Halo: Reach disk it has signs of wear in the centre
    hole and I've had other disks with very small cracks starting to head towards the edge of the disk, my Need for Speed disk did the exact same thing a few years back and just cracked completely.
  5. Dakota Werner Win User

xbox making one second grind noise randomly

My 360 does this but it doesn't seem to be a problem. I've pulled my 360 apart to fix RROD and there was nothing wrong with the disk tray. It may be the laser moving to position to the fact that the xbone has a non-front loading disk tray and it's been upgraded
    to a push slot disk tray. Saying that the grind noise may be the disk spinning device holding the disk in place
  6. kornpopps Win User

MW3 will load but 5 min in it says "disc unreadable" or something like that

if there is a crack on the inside of the disk. then there might be a crack going through the main disk itself. i have seen my fair share of those kinds of disk
Thema:

My disk

1. My disk - Similar Threads - disk

2. I can’t play games I own on disk after having game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play games I own on disk after having game pass: I own battlefront 2 on disk, but I uninstalled it to make space. I bought game pass and then installed the battlefront 2 through game pass ( without putting the disk in) a week ago my game pass...
  3. Getting minecraft xbox one edition saves with broken disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting minecraft xbox one edition saves with broken disk: My disk had broken right along the center where the scan bars are, any way i can get my game and worlds back? 3fcc1ff1-63c3-4a28-bdb2-2ad241b10b57
  4. (IMPORTANT) My Call of duty Cold War disk keeps stopping by its self

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (IMPORTANT) My Call of duty Cold War disk keeps stopping by its self: Is there a fix for when your disk won’t fully install or stops installing at a certain point. When I put my disk my game starts installing,But when it gets to 13 percent it stops installing and...
  5. My Xbox one is shut off but disk still running !

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one is shut off but disk still running !: My Xbox one is completely shut down but I’m finding that in the morning the disk is still spinning I don’t know what is happening or when it starts doing this never noticed before it is hot when I...
  6. When I try and install a game from the xbox app it does not see how much disk space I have.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try and install a game from the xbox app it does not see how much disk space I have.: I have 3 disks, C: for the OS, D: for genral storage, and E: for my games. I set the app to use E: and it reports correctly that I have 425 GB free [img] However, when I attempt to install a...
  7. Broken Disk Drives still not resolved a year+ after launch?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken Disk Drives still not resolved a year+ after launch?: Xbox Series X has been plagued with Disk Drive problems from what I've gathered online - I was excited to get the Halo Infinite Edition Xbox Series X - worked fine for a few months, then the...
  8. xbox disk instalation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox disk instalation: I tried to install CoD world at war and Black ops 1 from my Xbox 360 disk but it doesn't come up on my homepage when I put it in. what should I do? d2396e5b-64a4-49a2-be36-a009f7168887
  9. MSFS2020 says "insert MSFS game disk" when I'm using Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS2020 says "insert MSFS game disk" when I'm using Xbox game pass ultimate: [img] How do I fix it? when I click continue, nothing happens, I already have been using it for a week. And now this happens, and even if I wanted to, I couldn't find a disk in Canada! Please fix...
  10. Ghost Recon BP not starting even with disk in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon BP not starting even with disk in: For some reason whenever I try to start ghost recon BP WITH THE DISK IN I get the “Do you own this game or app” menu?? [img] [img] a0b6122c-02d1-47af-9561-d191d3cb413c