My download completely got deleted

Discus and support My download completely got deleted in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My problem is that I put fortnite for updating, later on the download froze so I canceled the update but then I realized that the whole game got... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by THUG GAMER112, May 26, 2019.

1. My download completely got deleted

My problem is that I put fortnite for updating, later on the download froze so I canceled the update but then I realized that the whole game got deleted

Is any other way to bring back the game without downloading it from the first ?

Please help

:)

THUG GAMER112, May 26, 2019
  2. THUG GAMER112 Win User

This is completely ridiculous
  3. THUG GAMER112 Win User

It was on the internal drive
  4. Queen of Misery Win User

You can't cancel updates as it'll cause the whole game to uninstall. I've had it happen to me a few times, once with GTA V and that game is HUGE.

You have to redownload the entire game, sadly.
  5. Neo Norseman Win User

Unfortunately whenever an update gets interrupted it will delete the entire game as well. So you will have to redownload it again I'm afraid.
  6. Edgarour Win User

You have to download the game again and the update will automatically be downloaded
Thema:

1. My download completely got deleted - Similar Threads - download completely got

2. Your profile was not completely downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your profile was not completely downloaded: I'm on my brother in law's Xbox One using my own profile and regardless of what game I'm trying to play I get the same message about my profile not being completely downloaded. Is there a fix for...
  3. Downloaded 2 Games with Gold last month but only got 50% on the Xbox Quest completion

in XBoX Rewards
    Downloaded 2 Games with Gold last month but only got 50% on the Xbox Quest completion: Hi, Last month the Xbox Gold Quest reward was a "Fortnite reward" - I play a lot of Fortnite so I decided to do the quests for the first time. I did the Log In and Play Fortnite quests and...
  4. Downloaded 2 Games with Gold last month but only got 50% on the Xbox Quest completion

in XBoX Rewards
    Downloaded 2 Games with Gold last month but only got 50% on the Xbox Quest completion: Hi, Last month the Xbox Gold Quest reward was a "Fortnite reward" - I play a lot of Fortnite so I decided to do the quests for the first time. I did the Log In and Play Fortnite quests and...
  5. Did I complete the game download quest

in XBoX Rewards
    Did I complete the game download quest: I’ve downloaded 2 games with gold and on the Xbox quest tracker it only says I did one, with the quests ending in 30 min I would like to know if I completed the game download...
  6. Wanted to know if my game download quest was completed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Wanted to know if my game download quest was completed: I’ve downloaded 2 games with gold and on the Xbox quest tracker it only says I did one, with the quests ending in 20 min I would like to know if I completed the game download...
  7. I`m trying to download again PES 2013 on xbox 360 but the download will never complete

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I`m trying to download again PES 2013 on xbox 360 but the download will never complete: After more than 6 sessions with Microsoft support agents on chat, dozen of tries (clean drive cache, changing the storage, formating internal drive, restoring to factory settings, re-downloading...
  8. jigsaw downloadable collections - download not completing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    jigsaw downloadable collections - download not completing: jigsaw downloadable collections - download not completing - have purchased three Downloadable Collections, Reef Life, Cacti, Food; none of them actually download; using Windows 10 Pro, 1803, OS...
  9. Star Wars Republic Commando Download not Completing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Republic Commando Download not Completing: Has anyone else experience an error downloading Republic Commando to an Xbox360? Since i purchased it every download reaches 80% and closes with "Cannot download Star Wars: Republic Commando"...
  10. Can't Download Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Completely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Completely: Hi Guys, I recently purchased Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 from the XBOX Live Store. The problem I have is during the download... our internet connection is quite slow, however when the download gets to...