My download speeds are extremly slow for last few days

Discus and support My download speeds are extremly slow for last few days in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; My download speeds are extremly slow for last few days I have call reference # 1368242682 from last night where it sped up for about 10mins then went... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by JUICENASH77, Dec 28, 2016.

1. JUICENASH77
    JUICENASH77 Guest

I have call reference # 1368242682 from last night where it sped up for about 10mins then went right back to running slow.

:)

JUICENASH77, Dec 28, 2016
  2. slow downloads

the download speed is every day terrible..... i'm trying to download Titanfall to my new external Drive.... and is extremly slow. And no it is not a Bandwitch problem on my Site..... other downloads over PC or Laptop works great.... but xbox live servers
    everytime are extremly slow... it is a microsoft problem.... and we stupid Gold Members are paying a lot of money for nothing. A shame MS.

cristiano1976pt, Dec 28, 2016
  3. WitcherXIII
    WitcherXIII Guest
    Slow connection

Hi,

My download speed on XBL is really slow causing lag and well slow download speed. It's fine on PC. It's been like this for days.

And sometimes I can't even sign in from slow connection speed. (It's Ethernet connection)

WitcherXIII, Dec 28, 2016
  4. JUICENASH77
    JUICENASH77 Guest

I have call reference # 1368242682 from last night where it sped up for about 10mins then went right back to running slow.

JUICENASH77, Dec 28, 2016
  5. JUICENASH77 Win User

6. cristiano1976pt Win User

slow downloads

the download speed is every day terrible..... i'm trying to download Titanfall to my new external Drive.... and is extremly slow. And no it is not a Bandwitch problem on my Site..... other downloads over PC or Laptop works great.... but xbox live servers
    everytime are extremly slow... it is a microsoft problem.... and we stupid Gold Members are paying a lot of money for nothing. A shame MS.
  7. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox service to copy games onto new external hard drive

Back when my internet had a cap, I would wait until the end of the cycle (month) before downloading/updating games where possible, and so in the last few days I'd go over the limit, and just deal with the slow speeds for a day or 2.

So could you not do something similar to that. Perhaps download the games you play the most first.
  8. WickedCueball Win User

Download speed is bad

If I was to guess there is probably a bunch of people trying to download it as well since it did just come out today. So your speed is gonna be slow along with everyone else's speed. Give it time to download or try again in a few days.
  9. SeesternGolem45 Win User

Halo 5 day one update frozen

The update is 9 gb big and u said ur internet is extremly slow. The question is how slow? Because on my xbox the first 84% came from the disc and after that the update with 9gb started which u have to download
Thema:

1. My download speeds are extremly slow for last few days - Similar Threads - download speeds are

2. Gamepass app on pc slow download speeds

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass app on pc slow download speeds: Has anybody else been experiencing really slow download speeds with the gamepass app for pc? For example I downloaded fallout 76 yesterday on WiFi and then plugged into my router. I have a 350...
  3. Super slow download speed on Xbox App(Xbox game pass PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Super slow download speed on Xbox App(Xbox game pass PC): Hi, guys, So I just purchased xbox game pass PC - but I'm having problems with downloading any game. My download speed is around 200 kbts/s, which is just crazy as in steam I get 50-80 mbts/s....
  4. Xbox One Download and Upload speed really slow and totally below internet speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Download and Upload speed really slow and totally below internet speeds: Been trying to download games and updates over the last couple of days and it’s just taking ages to download anything. My download speeds have ranged anywhere between 300 Kbps to 2.5 Mbps. Carried...
  5. Download Speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download Speed: My download speed is up to 500mbps, did an internet speed test and I was getting 470mbps. Started updating my game and it was downloading at 5mbps. I have 1 phone connected to the wifi, all...
  6. My Xbox download speed is not doing as good as it used to.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox download speed is not doing as good as it used to.: I have wired connection and if I test the speed on my xbox, it says; 540 mbps. But if I update a game its at 20 kbps. This issue happend a month ago and is still not fixed. Normaly it would update...
  7. Xbox One X download speeds, yes, again.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One X download speeds, yes, again.: Xbox One X download speeds, yes, again. Any help would be appreciated! I recently upgraded to Gig-speed internet. Bought a new router, and am using Google/Nest Mesh Wifi. Everything works great...
  8. xBox One S download speed issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xBox One S download speed issue?: I have gigabit service that consistently tests a 900+ Mbps down and 40+ Mbps up. My xBox One S is wired into and Amplifi Alien Gaming router using a cat8 cable. The max speed I can get is 500Mb...
  9. Download speed

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Download speed: Download speed I. Have 100mps on xbox one and when i pull up network details im not even close to what i pay for.i have fiber and its hard wired with cat7 and my bandwith is unlimted and the...
  10. Horrible download speeds for updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Horrible download speeds for updates: I have 1gb FIOS connection, I'm hardwired to my router, and xbox speed test consistently shoes 700-800mbps. My download speed for uodates isnt even getting 1mbps!!!!! Whats going on here?! I tried...