My download speeds are extremly slow for last few days

Discus and support My download speeds are extremly slow for last few days in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; My download speeds are extremly slow for last few days I have call reference # 1368242682 from last night where it sped up for about 10mins then went... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by JUICENASH77, Dec 28, 2016.

1. JUICENASH77
    JUICENASH77 Guest

I have call reference # 1368242682 from last night where it sped up for about 10mins then went right back to running slow.

:)

JUICENASH77, Dec 28, 2016
  2. slow downloads

the download speed is every day terrible..... i'm trying to download Titanfall to my new external Drive.... and is extremly slow. And no it is not a Bandwitch problem on my Site..... other downloads over PC or Laptop works great.... but xbox live servers
    everytime are extremly slow... it is a microsoft problem.... and we stupid Gold Members are paying a lot of money for nothing. A shame MS.

cristiano1976pt, Dec 28, 2016
  3. WitcherXIII
    WitcherXIII Guest
    Slow connection

Hi,

My download speed on XBL is really slow causing lag and well slow download speed. It's fine on PC. It's been like this for days.

And sometimes I can't even sign in from slow connection speed. (It's Ethernet connection)

WitcherXIII, Dec 28, 2016
  4. JUICENASH77
    JUICENASH77 Guest

I have call reference # 1368242682 from last night where it sped up for about 10mins then went right back to running slow.

JUICENASH77, Dec 28, 2016
  5. JUICENASH77 Win User

6. cristiano1976pt Win User

slow downloads

the download speed is every day terrible..... i'm trying to download Titanfall to my new external Drive.... and is extremly slow. And no it is not a Bandwitch problem on my Site..... other downloads over PC or Laptop works great.... but xbox live servers
    everytime are extremly slow... it is a microsoft problem.... and we stupid Gold Members are paying a lot of money for nothing. A shame MS.
  7. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox service to copy games onto new external hard drive

Back when my internet had a cap, I would wait until the end of the cycle (month) before downloading/updating games where possible, and so in the last few days I'd go over the limit, and just deal with the slow speeds for a day or 2.

So could you not do something similar to that. Perhaps download the games you play the most first.
  8. WickedCueball Win User

Download speed is bad

If I was to guess there is probably a bunch of people trying to download it as well since it did just come out today. So your speed is gonna be slow along with everyone else's speed. Give it time to download or try again in a few days.
  9. SeesternGolem45 Win User

Halo 5 day one update frozen

The update is 9 gb big and u said ur internet is extremly slow. The question is how slow? Because on my xbox the first 84% came from the disc and after that the update with 9gb started which u have to download
Thema:

1. My download speeds are extremly slow for last few days - Similar Threads - download speeds are

2. Slow download speed on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow download speed on Xbox One X: I have 300 mb/s download speed and I'm Hardlined to my gateway with Xfinity. When I do a speedtest through the Xbox, it shows that I am getting what I pay for. However, when it comes to...
  3. xbox gets 72mbs download speeds but wont download games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox gets 72mbs download speeds but wont download games: my xbox gets 72mbs download speed for internet but wont download games. But will download apps. I need this fix. Ive tried everything but nothing works. 4f06489b-e685-4237-8771-7f198a869835
  4. Slowish download speed on games etc, network test shows very fast? More in comments.

in XboX Insiders
    Slowish download speed on games etc, network test shows very fast? More in comments.: [IMG] submitted by /u/ilovmyselfalot [link] [comments]
  5. Game Pass low download speed

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass low download speed: Hey, I got Game Pass for playing Sea Of Thieves with friend on pc, but I can't even download the game just because my speed is around 800 kbs. In begining, It is downloading 5 gb in straight away...
  6. Slow download speed for PC Game Pass Outer Worlds

in XBoX on Windows
    Slow download speed for PC Game Pass Outer Worlds: My download speeds (sub 1 MB/s) of The Outer Worlds are much slower than my download speed measured by internet connectivity tests. Is there something wrong? Are servers just overwhelmed?...
  7. xbox (beta) download speeds

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox (beta) download speeds: Hello, i wanted to play Outer Worlds on PC and noticed that the download speed is really bad. Almost non exist. I know it is not my internet. So why has MS not fixed this issue. Outer Worlds is...
  8. Why are the clips I download from the Xbox app really slow and the audio is normal speed?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why are the clips I download from the Xbox app really slow and the audio is normal speed?: I have instagram for my clips of my favorite games and every time i download them and check them out their really slow and the audio is normal speed. Ive been searching around google and youtube...
  9. : Download speeds

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Download speeds: : Download speeds Its not a constant stream... sometimes you get lower & other times it spikes. Its weird 6f56d0ca-5233-425e-acda-e240f9fa4e97
  10. Improvement of xbox download speeds?

in XboX Insiders
    Improvement of xbox download speeds?: I live in the uk and have a solid 400 down 20 up connection and my xbox one x barely saturates it when wired, i get 50 on a good day and just wondered if there was any way this could be adressed?...