My downloaded games will not launch

Discus and support My downloaded games will not launch in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Need help to restore my games 32f3b072-7518-4d46-abfd-7477b314a6ef Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ALUWAIN0346, Jul 24, 2019.

1. ALUWAIN0346
    ALUWAIN0346 Guest

Need help to restore my games

:)

ALUWAIN0346, Jul 24, 2019
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi ALUWAIN0346

This might sound like a simple idea, but please try restarting your console before doing power cycles etc. I have managed to get my games to work after I had the same issue you have.

It's worth a try?
  3. Ellarianora Win User

If it's not a problem with the service, you could uninstall the game, hard reset your Xbox and then redownload the game. I know it will be a tedious process but the least you could do is try.
  4. H3PA80R Win User

Do you get any error code when you try to launch a game?

I would recommend to do the following. Delete your profile on your Xbox. After that perform a power cycle. To do that press the power button for ten seconds. After the Xbox turns off unplug the power cord for at least 60 seconds. Then put back the power
    cord back in and redownload your account.

Hope that helps.
  5. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

6. Buachaill Dona Win User

Hi there,

Could you provide some more detail as to what happened, and which platform the issue is on?
Thema:

1. My downloaded games will not launch - Similar Threads - downloaded games launch

2. I cannot launch, find or download a game i purchased and have been playing for a few weeks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot launch, find or download a game i purchased and have been playing for a few weeks.: The game is tes 3 morrowind and it started yesterday when it started saying i dont own it, but i do i checked everything my orders etc and it was purchased on my account 100% i went on the...
  3. The games that I have downloaded want launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The games that I have downloaded want launch: I have downloaded many games on my xbox, however over the last week I have been experiencing an issue with the games I have downloaded. Whenever I tried to update my fortnite or play minecraft it...
  4. Current Xbox Live Gold pass, unable to launch any downloaded games, getting error 0x803f900a

in XBoX on Consoles
    Current Xbox Live Gold pass, unable to launch any downloaded games, getting error 0x803f900a: The only game that runs is Roblox. All currently free-to-play games with this month's Gold Pass do not launch, instead bring up a message box with the error: Sign in or renew the...
  5. I can't get games I have downloaded from Game pass to launch

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't get games I have downloaded from Game pass to launch: None of the game I have downloaded through the new xbox beta are launching. I have the game pass it shows up on my account profile but the games don't launch. Sea thieves briefly shows a splash...
  6. I downloaded a game through Steam but want to launch it through GamePass, possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    I downloaded a game through Steam but want to launch it through GamePass, possible?: Alright, so, I bought Final Fantasy XV on-sale from Steam today, not knowing that it's on GamePass, which I currently have a subscription too. My plan is to refund the game on Steam and just play...
  7. [FIXED!] Games not launching and Error 0x80073cfc when trying to download a new one

in XBoX on Windows
    [FIXED!] Games not launching and Error 0x80073cfc when trying to download a new one: Ok, two problems here, problably conected First one: my games are not launching Whether I try open a game via Xbox Beta, the MS Store or directly, nothing happens The game straight up doesn't...
  8. Subscribed to Gamepass but can't launch/download games

in XBoX on Windows
    Subscribed to Gamepass but can't launch/download games: The experience on the PC, so far, has been unnerving. I bought an XBOX controller that came with a free gamepass for 14 days. I joined and apparently Ori and The Blind Forest and its sequel are...
  9. 0x803fb107 error on the download when I launch a game

in XBoX on Windows
    0x803fb107 error on the download when I launch a game: Hi, I'm downloading Sea of Thieves with the Xbox Game Pass for PC and everything works fine. But if I launch a game the download pauses itself and I got this error : 0x803fb107 If I close the...
  10. 使用xbox for pc下载游戏后无法启动,显示错误代码: 0x803F8001[Unable to launch after downloading game using...

in XBoX on Windows
    使用xbox for pc下载游戏后无法启动,显示错误代码: 0x803F8001[Unable to launch after downloading game using...: 购买xbox game pass后用xbox for pc下载完会免游戏始终 法启动,卸载重装也 法解决,一直显示当前在 的账户中不可用,错误代 : 0x803F8001,请问应该如何解决,感谢! [Translation - After purchasing xbox game pass, downloading with xbox for pc will prevent the...