My downloaded games will not launch

Discus and support My downloaded games will not launch in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Need help to restore my games 32f3b072-7518-4d46-abfd-7477b314a6ef Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ALUWAIN0346, Jul 24, 2019.

1. ALUWAIN0346
    ALUWAIN0346 Guest

Need help to restore my games

:)

ALUWAIN0346, Jul 24, 2019
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi ALUWAIN0346

This might sound like a simple idea, but please try restarting your console before doing power cycles etc. I have managed to get my games to work after I had the same issue you have.

It's worth a try?
  3. Ellarianora Win User

If it's not a problem with the service, you could uninstall the game, hard reset your Xbox and then redownload the game. I know it will be a tedious process but the least you could do is try.
  4. H3PA80R Win User

Do you get any error code when you try to launch a game?

I would recommend to do the following. Delete your profile on your Xbox. After that perform a power cycle. To do that press the power button for ten seconds. After the Xbox turns off unplug the power cord for at least 60 seconds. Then put back the power
    cord back in and redownload your account.

Hope that helps.
  5. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

6. Buachaill Dona Win User

Hi there,

Could you provide some more detail as to what happened, and which platform the issue is on?
Thema:

1. My downloaded games will not launch - Similar Threads - downloaded games launch

2. New game successfully downloaded but not launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New game successfully downloaded but not launching: Hello, I successfully downloaded the Ark: Survival Evolved game from the Xbox store. But impossible for me to launch the game. When I try, I have to wait for 15-20 seconds while nothing happens,...
  3. "Error 0x82D40003 Occurs when you launch a game" Black Ops 2 digital download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Error 0x82D40003 Occurs when you launch a game" Black Ops 2 digital download: Recently I've had the above error coming up when I try and launch Call of Duty Black Ops 2 on my xbox one s. The game is a digital download that I bought back on xbox 360, it has worked in the...
  4. Downloading and launching digital games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading and launching digital games: hi everyone, so I went to buy Dying Light the other day and was experiencing some VERY slow download speeds. I'm talking it took 30 minutes to get to 1%... the download speed would say 2 mbps one...
  5. 0x87e1080b...downloaded games won't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x87e1080b...downloaded games won't launch: saw another discussion that said to do a hard restart to clear cache....didn't work... no downloaded games will launch. No help from Microsoft. Error code doesn't exist in their support....
  6. New downloaded original Xbox games not launching on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New downloaded original Xbox games not launching on Xbox 360: I recently purchased a number of the newly backwards compatible original Xbox games - specifically Star Wars Battlefront 2, Star Wars Republic Commando, Sid Meier's Pirates and Star Wars Knights...
  7. game discs and downloaded games won't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game discs and downloaded games won't launch: Hey, I just got an Xbox one and am having trouble getting any games to launch. I have a few 360 discs and Xbox one discs, plus a bunch of downloaded games from the store The games will begin to...
  8. downloaded games not launching error code 0x87b20c08

in XBoX on Consoles
    downloaded games not launching error code 0x87b20c08: xbox one error code 0x87b20c08 given when trying to launch downloaded games. disc games play fine. can go into store fine. can communicate on headset with friends fine. what is going on?...
  9. I can't launch games on Microsoft Store downloaded for free with xbox game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't launch games on Microsoft Store downloaded for free with xbox game pass: I wanted to try xbox game pass so i downloaded Sea of thieves but after i downloaded it game after 2 sec shuts down and microsoft store shows statement "Can't launch this game for more information...
  10. Xbox one doesn't launch games during an active game download or update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one doesn't launch games during an active game download or update: Hi guys I don't know if any of you have come across this issue with the latest Xbox One console update . i have notice that when ever i have an active game download i can't launch any game if i...