My ea account and xbox live account need joining

Discus and support My ea account and xbox live account need joining in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Basically im an older gamer so very nieve I have 2 microsoft accounts ? Not sure how but the one i have registered to my xbox works great only trouble... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by MarkDemkiv, Feb 12, 2019.

1. MarkDemkiv
    MarkDemkiv Guest

Basically im an older gamer so very nieve

I have 2 microsoft accounts ? Not sure how but the one i have registered to my xbox works great only trouble is my fifa19 is with the other account and the only reason this is causing a problem is i cant log on to the fifa19 compnion on my phone and this
    is annoying any ideas

:)

MarkDemkiv, Feb 12, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there!

We will be locking this thread due to inactivity! Go ahead and follow the links provided above for more help on linking your EA and Xbox accounts.

If you have further questions for us go ahead and start a new thread so that we may continue to assist you.

Thank you!

Happy Gaming!
  3. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Mark,

Thank you for reaching out. If you haven't already done so, we suggest you try EA's

Link origin account to Gamertag page
    . For further assistance with this matter, you can also try the
    EA support page as anything involving an EA/Origin account falls under their umbrella. Hope this helps! :D
  4. Solan Loisir Win User

Réseau XBOX : Statut de la connexion- Comment déconnecter la xbox du serveur? [ Xbox Network: Connection status-How to disconnect the Xbox from the server? ]

I don't have an Xbox subscription on my Microsoft online account. I have not joined join Xbox Live Gold.

When I open the Xbox application, I see all my games appear. I play free games, installed from Microsoft Store. And I also see the Facebook Gameroom and EA games.

The Xbox account is connected to my Microsoft account. Finally, I think that will delete the Xbox account.

And I do not have Xbox Live.

Can I separate the Pseudo Gamer from my Microsoft account?
  5. RangoHCM Win User

Premium question.

i think Xbox live account that have online pass doesn't need the EA account.
  6. neil123123 Win User

xbox hacked. and it definitely wasn't my fault

btw, specifically it is this that annoys me (after searching around a bit), no more EA games for me. The one-time pass codes were almost the last straw, this really is it:

2. Xbox LIVE

If you sign up to play EA games through Microsoft’s Xbox LIVE Service, Microsoft will provide your Xbox LIVE user account information to EA so that we can establish an EA Online account for you. You need an EA Account (also known as an Origin Account) to
    play EA’s Xbox LIVE titles.
Thema:

1. My ea account and xbox live account need joining - Similar Threads - account live account

2. Bad Request msg after trying to log in to Xbox Live account online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bad Request msg after trying to log in to Xbox Live account online: Hi, is this a known issue? I tried to login to my Xbox Live account on my laptop and I keep getting this error. Happens from links here: [Using latest public Edge build]...
  3. Xbox Live account lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live account lost: i was casually turning on minecraft and then i see im not signed into my microsoft account and when i tried to sign it it had errors. when i fixed it with my browser it said my account was set to...
  4. My live account was suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    My live account was suspended: So here's the story and right off the bat I know I'm partially at fault but I'd like to know what xbox honestly does about cheaters as in my over 10 years of being with xbox I have never had this...
  5. Merge Microsoft and Xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Merge Microsoft and Xbox live account: Hello, I have a rarely (maybe 1x every 2 or 3 years) email address associated with my xbox live account. I also have an actual microsoft account with which I've purchased and use several...
  6. Mein Live-Konto wurde gesperrt ! Hilfe [Translation - My live account has been suspended !...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mein Live-Konto wurde gesperrt ! Hilfe [Translation - My live account has been suspended !...: Mein Account wurde gesperrt. gibt es eine möglichkeit es wieder zu beheben? ___ [Translation - My account has been suspended. is there a way to fix it again?]...
  7. how do change my xbox live email account

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do change my xbox live email account: how do change my xbox live email account 5f3d7f37-2105-47b3-a7b0-1fced6679f8b
  8. X BOX LIVE ADULT ACCOUNT LINKING IN TO A CHILD ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    X BOX LIVE ADULT ACCOUNT LINKING IN TO A CHILD ACCOUNT: Head is spinning trying to work out how to link my childrens account to the adult account on X BOX one. I dont game, but have managed to set myself up as the adult. Iv paid for the years...
  9. Xbox Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live account: I hope someone can help me. I have a question about the xbox live account, since it is associated with the email of a family member, but I want to change the email to a personal one, but I can't...
  10. Locked out of microsoft account - reimbursement for xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of microsoft account - reimbursement for xbox live: I was recently locked out of my Microsoft account. The account has two email and a cell phone associated with it. However when I request to reset the password it will only send to an old work...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ea login xbox

2. no connected account on my xbox for ea.com

3. my ea xbox account