My Elite 2 Controller is getting WORSE than drift on the left joystick. Is there a way to...

Discus and support My Elite 2 Controller is getting WORSE than drift on the left joystick. Is there a way to... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have used this controller for 10-20 hours a month on weekends. It has not been dropped or abused in any way. When I open the joystick reconfigurer... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Veniversum MGU, Mar 24, 2020.

1. My Elite 2 Controller is getting WORSE than drift on the left joystick. Is there a way to...

I have used this controller for 10-20 hours a month on weekends. It has not been dropped or abused in any way.

When I open the joystick reconfigurer in the Xbox>Settings>Accessories menu, it indicates the input it's receiving from the joystick. My left joystick is constantly moving forward. When I swirl the joystick it doesn't track the movement of the joystick accurately.
    It bumps up and down in a circle and can only hit the outside of the joystick perimeter in the corners of the circle. It cannot hit the top, bottom, left or right.

The worst part is bought this controller because my Elite 1 was malfunctioning and wouldn't stop pressing up on the D-Pad.

If MS cannot help with this I will never be getting an Elite controller again. Scuff or 3rd party will (unfortunately) be the replacement for this as well as the one I will be getting my wife.

Is Microsoft providing any help on this or are they sticking the customers with this issue?

:)

Veniversum MGU, Mar 24, 2020
  2. ACCURATE JOSE Win User

My Elite 2 Controller is getting WORSE than drift on the left joystick. Is there a way to fix or replace?

You could also check to see if your firmware is update in the settings tab on your console.
  3. Kirill Krasin Win User

My Elite 2 Controller is getting WORSE than drift on the left joystick. Is there a way to fix or replace?

For sure this is not firmware issue.
  4. Kirill Krasin Win User

Hello there,

I'm really sorry to hear that your Elite Gamepad is kinda of broken.

But do you have local warranty from store whrre you buy it? If so, to to use warranty and replace this gamepad with a new one.

Also check
    this support page
    for additional information, and contact details m
  5. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

Hiya!!

Sorry to hear about the issues with your controller. If it's still under warranty, I would contact customer support and get a service ticket in for repair or replacement. If it's out of warranty you need to find a local repair shop to get it corrected.
    Sounds like the sensor is worn out, happens a lot with the left joystick depending on the usage especially with high intensity games. Unfortunately we cannot instruct you on how to repair the joystick.

Good Luck.

Happy Gaming!!!
  6. BobHun87 Win User

Xbox Elite Controller thumbstick drift

same.

my 1st elite: crash gumi grips. send back to service, but i buy a new one for this 2 week. Try this new: right stick drift to right...

ok, my 1st elite came back, try this. left stick drift to right (fresh new controller from ms service)

ok i sent back this 2 broken Elites.

1-2 week done, get 2 new fresh Elites... tested... both new Elite's (my 3rd and 4th) left sticks drift to right...

my last 5 Elites broken, 3 fresh from Xbox Support. Thats a big joke.
Thema:

My Elite 2 Controller is getting WORSE than drift on the left joystick. Is there a way to...

1. My Elite 2 Controller is getting WORSE than drift on the left joystick. Is there a way to... - Similar Threads - Elite Controller getting

2. I keep getting Elite Series 2 Controller broken out of the box.

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting Elite Series 2 Controller broken out of the box.: So I bought a Series 2, within a week or two, the Left thumbstick started messing up. It would register extra movement even after I let go of the thumbstick. And I don't mean stick drift, like...
  3. Is anyone else getting controller stick drift on their Elite 2 Controllers?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else getting controller stick drift on their Elite 2 Controllers?!: Hey everyone.. I got my elite 2 controller, back in December. I love it. It's an amazing controller all around, as everything is customizable, and the feel is sooo amazing. I literally told...
  4. Is it just me or did I just get a faulty SN for my 200$ elite series 2 controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it just me or did I just get a faulty SN for my 200$ elite series 2 controller?: So for the past week and a half I've been trying to figure out what to do with my bricked elite 2 controller because apparently microsoft says my SN doesnt exist even though I sent them a picture...
  5. Xbox Accessories app is asking me to get May 2019 update for Elite Controller 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Accessories app is asking me to get May 2019 update for Elite Controller 2: Even though my windows version is up to date, my xbox accessories is still asking me to get windows 10 May 2019 or later update. I've already signed in my microsoft account on my windows and my...
  6. Getting Xbox Elite Controller replaced

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Xbox Elite Controller replaced: I’m trying to find a way, to get my Xbox Elite controller replaced, the left stick is non-responsive, whenever I try to register it for repair it won’t let me do it. It says please register xbox...
  7. How to actually talk to someone about getting my broken XBOX One Elite Controller ...

in XBoX on Windows
    How to actually talk to someone about getting my broken XBOX One Elite Controller ...: I have an XBOX One Elite controller. The LB button on it has physically broken. I've owned the controller for less than a year. With some searching, I am directed to here, to register my device...
  8. What do I do to get my broken Xbox One Elite controller replaced or repaired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do to get my broken Xbox One Elite controller replaced or repaired?: Hi there, In September 2017 I have bought an Xbox One Elite controller at a store that sells refurbished gaming products. It worked great for about half a year, until the left bumper broke,...
  9. ​I need to send in my Xbox one elite controller to get fixed

in XBoX on Consoles
    ​I need to send in my Xbox one elite controller to get fixed: I need to send in my Xbox one elite controller to get fixed. At the device service and repair in the elite controller thing it wants to send me replace accessories not an actual elite controller....
  10. Hope you never have to get your Elite controller repaired. Xbox Support Story.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hope you never have to get your Elite controller repaired. Xbox Support Story.: Okay So I thought people should know this story because I think it is important to know how a company you support helps it's customers. On March 1st I noticed that one of the grips on the back of...