My elite controller has completely stopped vibrating.

Discus and support My elite controller has completely stopped vibrating. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got my second elite controller last november, and over the past two days the vibration has been cutting out for about 5 seconds. Then today its just... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kurlz382, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Kurlz382
    Kurlz382 Guest

I got my second elite controller last november, and over the past two days the vibration has been cutting out for about 5 seconds. Then today its just completely stopped all together. My other normal controller is working fine. Still has vibrations and
    everything but my main controller (the elite) isn’t vibrating at all and its kind of bugging me. Does anyone know what is wrong with it? Or is it just my controller malfunctioning?

:)

Kurlz382, Jul 20, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Kurlz,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. This is most likely a malfunction of the controller. If you got it Nov 2018 it is still in warranty. You can request a call from support and set up a repair. Can also try going in on the console or PC and
    switch vibrate off then back on see if it starts again.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Fatal Waffles Win User

Controller vibration stopped working on 2 different controllers

My Day One edition controller has stopped vibrating as well.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

XBox One Stream from Win10 - Vibrate stuck when connected to PC via Micro-USB

If controller vibrations are distracting or make it hard to use your controller, you can adjust their intensity or turn them off completely.

To change vibration, download the Xbox Accessories app from the Microsoft Store. Then, plug in your controller, open the app, and select
    Configure.

• For an Xbox Elite Controller, select the configuration profile you want to change. Then select
      Edit > Vibration and move the sliders to adjust vibration settings.
    • For the Xbox Wireless Controller, select Turn on vibration to turn controller vibration on or off.
  5. baltyofgod Win User

Vibration

Change controller vibration on Xbox One
    Press the Xbox button to open the Panel, then select System > Settings.
    Select Accessibility > Controller, then select Vibration Settings.
    Choose the controller you want to edit and select Configure.
    For an Elite Xbox controller, select the configuration profile you want to edit. Then Select Edit > Vibrate and move scrollable sliders to adjust vibration settings.
    For the Xbox Wireless controller, select Enable Vibration to turn controller vibration on or off.
  6. Dean0bi Win User

Day One controller coming apart

My controller is exactly the same and the vibration has stopped working. What happened to all this testing they did on the controllers? It doesn't even last 1 day!

To send it in to get it replaced will cost me over £10 :/
Thema:

1. My elite controller has completely stopped vibrating. - Similar Threads - elite controller has

2. Who else has had their Xbox One Elite controller grips wear off after only two years or so?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who else has had their Xbox One Elite controller grips wear off after only two years or so?: I purchased my Xbox One Elite Controller in 2017 and already the two main thumbstick grips have broken and one of the taller thumbsticks I replaced it with just broke. The grips on the handles...
  3. Paddle mechanism inside Elite controller has worn out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paddle mechanism inside Elite controller has worn out: Hi, I've been using the Elite controller for a little over a year now and I have loved it. I got it because I play Overwatch very competitively and having the paddles lets me cut out the time it...
  4. Xbox Elite controller has broken after 11 Months

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite controller has broken after 11 Months: I Got this controller fom game in July of 2017 , will they have to replace this as its been less than a year ? My right stick has broken 9a8f803e-8358-4af8-86b5-3ff50566bbb1
  5. Xbox Elite controller Has a Major Design Fail with RB and LB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite controller Has a Major Design Fail with RB and LB: Xbox Elite controller has a MAJOR DESIGN FAIL in the RB and LB buttons because Microsoft used Extremely thin plastic connecting Lb and Rb to each other causing them to break under normal game...
  6. Elite Controller Right Bumper button broke and it only has a 3 month waranty!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Right Bumper button broke and it only has a 3 month waranty!!: So I bought an x box elite controller maybe 5 months ago and the right bumper button stopped working and felt loose. Next thing I know the whole button comes off the controller. On top of that...
  7. Xbox One ELITE Controller already has thumb-stick drifting..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One ELITE Controller already has thumb-stick drifting..: I bought my ELITE controller a little over two months ago, and the left anologe stick already has a drifting problem. My character is the video game either walks forword without me touching it, or...
  8. Elite Controller - New Update has made Instant Sticks Unplayable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller - New Update has made Instant Sticks Unplayable: Since the Elite controller update I cannot use Instant setting as it jumps all over the place. Two of my friends updated tonight and had the same issue. Is this a bug or are they trying to make a...
  9. Elite Controller - App Features - Why has this not been addressed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller - App Features - Why has this not been addressed?: I Pre-Ordered the elite controller after seeing this video: [MEDIA] -There are several screens with adjustable parameters. Why do I get nonsensical presets at launch? I say nonsensical because...
  10. Elite Controller - right stick has "space", normal?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller - right stick has "space", normal?: Hi guys, here is a video of what I mean: [MEDIA] Anyone else has that and is it normal? That does not happen on the left stick. Only on the right one you can pull it up and push it down that...