My Elite Controller has triggers that are now wonky

Discus and support My Elite Controller has triggers that are now wonky in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Any recommendations on how to get it repaired? I went to my local MS Store, and they told me to buy a new one . . . gee, thanks. I've had this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BreenX, Jan 22, 2020.

1. BreenX
    BreenX Guest

Any recommendations on how to get it repaired? I went to my local MS Store, and they told me to buy a new one . . . gee, thanks. I've had this controller since June of 2018, and to have this happening to a $150 dollar controller is disenchanting. I expect
    better. But having said THAT . . . anyone have some success getting theirs fixed?

THX

B

:)

BreenX, Jan 22, 2020
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

They said that because any of the controllers, while have warranty enabled, they give you a new one, when finishes the warranty you need to buy a new one because Microsoft doesnt repair controllers anymore.
  3. ttttubby Win User

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox elite controller with swapped cross and trigger?

The xbox elite controller has a cross trigger as well
  5. Senyaarseniy Win User

Xbox elite controller with swapped cross and trigger?

The xbox elite controller has a cross trigger as well
    ?
  6. JonBurke Win User

Brand new elite controller sticky left hair trigger

My elite controller as well. Left hair trigger. Hopefully it gets unstuck.
Thema:

1. My Elite Controller has triggers that are now wonky - Similar Threads - Elite Controller has

2. Xbox Elite 2 Controller has multi-directional stick drift on right thumbstick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 Controller has multi-directional stick drift on right thumbstick: My Xbox Elite controller 2. I've only had used my controller for the last 4 days, and noticed the right thumbstick to be a bit wobbly while playing call of duty modern warfare. This issue cause...
  3. Elite series 2 controller - Vibration has stopped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller - Vibration has stopped: Hi, the vibration has stopped. Its a 'day one' edition controller bought direct from Microsoft. Pre-order June '19. Delivered around 3-6th Nov '19. In the settings i can still test the triggers...
  4. My xbox elite controller's serial number has to letters in it, so I can't register it on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite controller's serial number has to letters in it, so I can't register it on...: I can't input letters into the device registry input on the Microsoft site. This is very frustrating as my controller is not working correctly after only 2 weeks of using it. Its a $150 dollar...
  5. Xbox elite controller (1) has a thumbstick issue...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller (1) has a thumbstick issue...: Hello all, So I've noticed a decline in the way the left thumbstick has been working. It used to be okay and then slowly has gotten worse to the point where I don't even play games because it...
  6. Series 2 Elite Controller Issue. Curious if anyone else has had a similar experience.

in XBoX on Windows
    Series 2 Elite Controller Issue. Curious if anyone else has had a similar experience.: I got my first Series 2 Elite Controller on Monday (11/4) and was super excited to start using it as I used the first one a lot. I had to replace the first series controller multiple times because...
  7. Has Elite 2 controller solved the problem of rubber hand grips peeling off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has Elite 2 controller solved the problem of rubber hand grips peeling off?: I have lost count of the number of times I have replaced my Elite 1 via Best Buy warranty for this problem. Pretty sad for a controller that costs almost $200. ae035936-411e-4428-85dd-58ba4371e984
  8. elite controller has stick drift,

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite controller has stick drift,: ok, so i already had to replace the triggers myself, so therefore i do not have the serial number. is there anyway to get a replacement for my elite controller since they ALL eventually **** up...
  9. My elite controller has completely stopped vibrating.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My elite controller has completely stopped vibrating.: I got my second elite controller last november, and over the past two days the vibration has been cutting out for about 5 seconds. Then today its just completely stopped all together. My other...
  10. Who else has had their Xbox One Elite controller grips wear off after only two years or so?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who else has had their Xbox One Elite controller grips wear off after only two years or so?: I purchased my Xbox One Elite Controller in 2017 and already the two main thumbstick grips have broken and one of the taller thumbsticks I replaced it with just broke. The grips on the handles...