My enforcement action

Discus and support My enforcement action in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, i was playing with someone but he started messaging that im trash and that he raped me, i reported him for saying a sexually inappropriate... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Westzzy, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Westzzy
    Westzzy Guest

My enforcement action

Hello, i was playing with someone but he started messaging that im trash and that he raped me, i reported him for saying a sexually inappropriate thing, so I asked him why is he talking about “that stuff” with me you perv, and i got an enforcement action.
    So im just wondering, why am i getting banned for asking a question that isnt inappropriate at all? Microsoft, please respond, im sick and tired of all of this nonsense. Thank you.

:)

Westzzy, Apr 27, 2020
  2. SailormoonGirl6 Win User

My enforcement action

So sorry to hear this.. If you feel its a problem or its wrong to accused you.. Ask to tell your side of the story to the Enforcement Team. They keep a record on everything. Please take the time to gather all the information text chat or voice chat to report
    your case to. https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howTo#sub-topic2-0

Be Strong, Be Safe...
  3. StefLennart2125 Win User

Enforcement of actions on my console

To check, does this notification happen with any other games or is it only with Rainbow Six Siege?
    It's with all games that require Xbox live online multiplayer.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Enforcement of actions on my console

Hey there StefLennart2125.

To check, does this notification happen with any other games or is it only with Rainbow Six Siege? If you haven't tried already, please try removing your profile from your Xbox One, power cycle (hold down the power button for 8-10 seconds), and then add your
    profile back. Let us know how it goes :)
  5. _vandit Win User

Enforcement action

6. Smwutches Win User

enforcement action

Thema:

My enforcement action

1. My enforcement action - Similar Threads - enforcement action

2. Enforcement action against my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement action against my friend: Hello my name is kostas I like to help my friend different people attack they profile with report they clips end always lose for no reason stuff from profile is really sad I like to contact...
  3. Xbox Enforcement action taken (comment deleted)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Enforcement action taken (comment deleted): There's a way to show what message has been deleted? It's pretty useless if you don't know what you did wrong. Sorry to post in Insider channel but Note: Xbox Support cannot assist with...
  4. Enforcement actions being unfair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement actions being unfair: I got suspended for inapropriate communication even though they said I was gay, a ****, **** and a **** 820710e3-9520-4527-8354-cb665c8770fa
  5. How to appeal for a false enforcement action?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to appeal for a false enforcement action?: Couple months ago my account got hacked and he started to send some racial slurs to some people. (and they reported) I contacted support and i was able to change my password. But today I tried to...
  6. Enforcement action

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement action: Me and my friend were playing gta5 online and we were in a party together and i killed him as a joke and he jokingly replied with "I'm going to get you banned for that we both laugh and i say " ok...
  7. Xbox Live Enforcement Actions are just ways cheaters and trolls abuse the system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Enforcement Actions are just ways cheaters and trolls abuse the system: Players will cheat to their hearts content, mod their games, harass you to no end, and then when you say something to call them out, something as simple as “cheatin [mod removed] lol” and you get...
  8. Enforcement Action Rule but Haven’t been banned within a year

in XboX Insiders
    Enforcement Action Rule but Haven’t been banned within a year: Problem signing up on ambassador. Haven’t Been suspended since 2018. Help submitted by /u/PeenBurrito [link] [comments]
  9. Enforcement action because of petty complaints

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement action because of petty complaints: My son has recently received an enforcement action for calling another gamer an idiot. This other gamer regularly joins parties and then deliberately sabotages games to everyone's annoyance, thus...
  10. Xbox Enforcement action

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Enforcement action: What [mod removed] at Microsoft decided it was smart to automatically ban people for saying things. Apparently your not even allowed to message your own family with aggressive messages or you get...