My enforcement history isn't showing my enforcement violation

Discus and support My enforcement history isn't showing my enforcement violation in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to submit a case review but my violation isn't showing up in my enforcement history. The violation was over an hour ago btw.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GoldxnWand, Jun 3, 2021.

1. GoldxnWand
    GoldxnWand Guest

I want to submit a case review but my violation isn't showing up in my enforcement history. The violation was over an hour ago btw.

:)

GoldxnWand, Jun 3, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Use anything but chrome or safari

Edge or Firefox is best
  3. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Gamertag changed when it wasn't really that offensive?

If it isn't showing in your Enforcement History and you are serious about disputing the name change because it doesn't violate the Code of Conduct, then I'd recommend creating a new thread in the 09 - Xbox 360 Account Suspensions & Console Bans forums and
    make sure to specifically mention in your post that there is no notice in your Enforcement History which is why you are posting there.
  4. Brogesyy Win User

gamerscore gone down?

Hi,

Can you check to see if the Gamerscore on your account on Xbox.com is correct here: https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamerTag= If it isn't showing correctly, where was your
    Gamerscore showing correctly?

Also, please check your "Enforcement History" page to make sure you didn't get a Gamerscore reset or adjustment here: Enforcement History
    it was showing correctly and then i got an achievement and it changed straight away. my enforcement history is clean. :/ it's really frustrating.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Am no longer allowed to personalize my gamer pic

Please review your Enforcement History, which includes the type of violation associated with each enforcement action, past and present.
  6. XBF Felixx P Win User

My Enforcement History

Hi Jarvis,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this Enforcement situation.

Are you currently able to play? Or is the outdated suspension keeping you from being able to play (on your PC and / or console)?

You must go to through the Enforcement websiteto resolve this.
    If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website. Side note: Enforcement does not Post, Read, or Comment on Forums nor can support
    offer assistance.

If you run into a toxic player then Report, Block and Ignore the user, and do not engage them. (Enforcement does not see anyone as Defending themselves, they look towards the
    Code of Conductonly.)

(Helpful link)
    Xbox Forum Guidelines
    ).

Let us know!

Happy gaming.

Felix

Xbox forums support.
Thema:

1. My enforcement history isn't showing my enforcement violation - Similar Threads - enforcement history isn't

2. I've been permenantly banned but cant find why on enforcement history please help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been permenantly banned but cant find why on enforcement history please help.: I've just woken up on my day off to being permanently banned from xbox and when i try to go to the enforcement history page it doesn't show the reason I've been banned, I'm lost and confused as to...
  3. Xbox suspension not showing on enforcement history

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox suspension not showing on enforcement history: I was permanently suspended, and I went to get a case review and couldn’t find my suspension in history I’ve waited 2 days and nothing has shown up. I have tons of hours and money out Into that...
  4. I have no enforcement history & perfect record but Xbox Live says I've been suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have no enforcement history & perfect record but Xbox Live says I've been suspended: I can't start a case review because my account says I have no enforcement history and I have a perfect record. However, when I try to use Xbox Live, it gives me a notification that I've received...
  5. Enforcement history not updating.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement history not updating.: So I was recently banned and I am trying to view my enforcement history to file a case review, but it says the most recent one is from last year. Is there a way to fix this? Or is this a problem...
  6. I've been permanently ban and It doesn't show on my enforcement history why

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been permanently ban and It doesn't show on my enforcement history why: I was ban last night at 10 pm no contact to let me know why and I wasn't doing or saying anything inappropriate and was only playing fifa 22 when this happened I've tried numerous too contact...
  7. Xbox suspension not showing on enforcement history

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox suspension not showing on enforcement history: I got communication suspended last night 1/12 for a week and I don't believe a week was necessary. So I went to enforcement history and I only see my two suspensions from 2017 and 2018. I would...
  8. Communicaton Ban not showing in Enforcment History

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communicaton Ban not showing in Enforcment History: I was communications banned today (I can still login and play games) but theres no enforcement on the enforcement page. I cant see how long it lasts or what I said to trigger it?...
  9. Telling me I'm console banned, isn't in my email or enforcement history.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Telling me I'm console banned, isn't in my email or enforcement history.: Its telling me I'm console banned and won't let me sign in to my account or play any games, I got no email saying I've been console banned and it's not in my enforcement history. Customer support...
  10. Console ban with no notification and isn't in my enforcement history?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console ban with no notification and isn't in my enforcement history?: I have a console ban that I can't appeal or even know why it was given. Wasted my time with 3 different people in support over the last two days (2 told me I had no suspensions at all) and can't...