My Enforcement History

Discus and support My Enforcement History in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I have this notification when I installed Xbox Game Pass application for PC recently and the notification stating "Due to a suspension, Xbox Live... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jarvis_, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Jarvis_
    Jarvis_ Guest

My Enforcement History

So I have this notification when I installed Xbox Game Pass application for PC recently and the notification stating "Due to a suspension, Xbox Live features may be limited," I went to check it out and I see the start state which is "December
    28, 2016, 8:22:05 PM" till "December 30, 2016, 12:22:05 AM" I don't remember anything about cheating in a game, especially when I'm in a game with a toxic community e.g Grand Theft
    Auto V, people online choose to report me out of arrogance or spite that I'm a better player. This notification of the suspension is outdated and I wish to get that notification out as I already done the time and there is no need for it to still be on my history,
    espe
    My Enforcement History [​IMG]
    cially
    something like this bugging me.

:)

Jarvis_, Jun 14, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

My Enforcement History

Hi Jarvis,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this Enforcement situation.

Are you currently able to play? Or is the outdated suspension keeping you from being able to play (on your PC and / or console)?

You must go to through the Enforcement websiteto resolve this.
    If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website. Side note: Enforcement does not Post, Read, or Comment on Forums nor can support
    offer assistance.

If you run into a toxic player then Report, Block and Ignore the user, and do not engage them. (Enforcement does not see anyone as Defending themselves, they look towards the
    Code of Conductonly.)

(Helpful link)
    Xbox Forum Guidelines
    ).

Let us know!

Happy gaming.

Felix

Xbox forums support.
  3. AquaticAmoeb Win User

My Enforcement History

How do you get band by message by reporting them by telling reportesld hacking or cheating in game just want to how people still get band by this.
  4. Suicidal Groove Win User

My Enforcement History

That is something I had through. I think Microsoft should improve the method of truly ban gamers.

My enforcement was wrong and it was for 2 years.

Xbox email you when the enforcement ends.
  5. Jarvis_ Win User

My Enforcement History

Hi Jarvis,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this Enforcement situation.

Are you currently able to play? Or is the outdated suspension keeping you from being able to play (on your PC and / or console)?

You must go to through the Enforcement websiteto resolve this.
    If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website. Side note: Enforcement does not Post, Read, or Comment on Forums nor can support
    offer assistance.

If you run into a toxic player then Report, Block and Ignore the user, and do not engage them. (Enforcement does not see anyone as Defending themselves, they look towards the
    Code of Conductonly.)

(Helpful link)
    Xbox Forum Guidelines
    ).

Let us know!

Happy gaming.

Felix

Xbox forums support.
    This was years ago and I wouldn't even know who reported me since it was an open lobby anyway. I don't know how to resolve this since I can't get rid of the notification that has been bugging me for years, can you just get rid of the notification from my
    Xbox Game Pass for PC.
  6. TastefulThyme17 Win User

Enforcement History

You are not a member of staff, reply ignored.
Thema:

My Enforcement History

1. My Enforcement History - Similar Threads - Enforcement History

2. Com banned but no history of enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Com banned but no history of enforcement: i have been com banned and dont know how long because i dont have any enforcement history somebody help honestly i might just switch to ps4 eb15b1b7-a028-4930-9931-dd574923aa12
  3. Being banned from seeing enforcement history, what does it mean?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being banned from seeing enforcement history, what does it mean?: What does it mean I'm banned from seeing enforcement history? 06dd4ef1-6291-49fd-8aa7-64136aa57712
  4. Enforcement history

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement history: I hope this is the right section. Two days ago whilst play rainbow six i was doing a ranked match, in the second round someone teamkilled me and then got us to lose a rank (about one hour’s worth...
  5. I would like to have my enforcement history cleared

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to have my enforcement history cleared: I was recently suspended(wrongfully) by a very mean person because he reported me however, my suspension ended about a hour ago and I would really appreciate if my enforcement history were cleared...
  6. disagreement with the decision of Enforcement History

in XBoX on Consoles
    disagreement with the decision of Enforcement History: sir Xbox Live enforcement action. have a warm greeting. The following email is to express my disagreement that the withdrawal of my gametag. I have been using the service with that nickname for...
  7. Xbox - Clear enforcement history

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox - Clear enforcement history: Hi, I'm wondering if it is possible to have your Xbox enforcement history, I was initially told that it would be history would be wiped in six months, regarding I don't have another enforcement....
  8. Why did i got banned on enforcement history and i cant talk in partys and cant send messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did i got banned on enforcement history and i cant talk in partys and cant send messages: i cant do anything please help me get rid of this ban and i cant even now apply for a case so please help me xbox support i cant even talk in partys and cant even send a message so please help me...
  9. About Enforcement and Activity History

in XBoX on Consoles
    About Enforcement and Activity History: If you cancel your MS account delete application, your "Enforcement and Activity History" in xbox live is restored completely or not? 88730bb8-b6a2-46fe-99a2-c1e7736f5a0a
  10. I have an ongoing ban but it doesn’t show up on my enforcement history?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an ongoing ban but it doesn’t show up on my enforcement history?: So last month I had a ban for two weeks one was a communication ban , another all online multiplayer. I have now served the ban and I still have a communication ban but I have no explanation to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox enforcement history