My exboyfriend keeps changing the password to the Microsoft account which ive bought the...

Discus and support My exboyfriend keeps changing the password to the Microsoft account which ive bought the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there anyway for me to get my game back and put it on my new microsoft account? my ex keeps changing the password and will withhold it from me after... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nessynoodles, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Nessynoodles
    Nessynoodles Guest

My exboyfriend keeps changing the password to the Microsoft account which ive bought the...

Is there anyway for me to get my game back and put it on my new microsoft account? my ex keeps changing the password and will withhold it from me after I've paid for the game...he doesn't have an xbox. Yes I paid for the game on his account because I was
    naive around access.

:)

Nessynoodles, Jan 5, 2021
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

My exboyfriend keeps changing the password to the Microsoft account which ive bought the games on

Hello, the games are on his account so that would make it his games now. He has all right to change the password to his own personal account. There is no way to transfer those brought games from his account to yours.
  3. PuRp1eJ0hnnY Win User

Deleted a profile on accident

ive lost my profile by formatting my 4gb database and i don`t understand how to download ive change the password so i know it and i keeps saying there is no profile attached to this account.
  4. Timequill18866 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?

I bought the game through the Microsoft store on my laptop, which keep in mind has been through a factory reset. But I was to believe it would stay linked to the same account, of which neither the password nor the email has changed. I have two versions purchased
    of the game, one on my xbox, which is labled "Minecraft" and one that used to be on this laptop, purchased through the Microsoft store, labled "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition."

Also thanks for taking time to respond
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Theft

6. DapperCrown675 Win User

Mix a local account and an Xbox Live account

I have a local account on my Windows 10 computer. The application/game Microsoft Solitaire logs into XBOX without changing my computer account. Microsoft Minesweeper and Microsoft Sudoku not only change which password I need to use to login to my computer
    but change the name of my local account to my Microsoft account.
Thema:

1. My exboyfriend keeps changing the password to the Microsoft account which ive bought the... - Similar Threads - exboyfriend keeps changing

2. Xbox wireless headset keeps disconnecting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox wireless headset keeps disconnecting: Hello I'm having a issue with my Xbox Series X. I have a Kaira Pro wireless gaming headset that keeps disconnecting randomly mid game and the only way to fix the issue is if I restart the xbox. I...
  3. Xbox One X digital game installation keeps stopping even after factory reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X digital game installation keeps stopping even after factory reset: Hi, Please help! My digital game installations keeps stopping even after I have factory reset my Xbox One X. This is really annoying and not allowing me to install games or updates. Does this...
  4. External HDD keeps on disconnecting every-time i switch off / on console

in XboX Insiders
    External HDD keeps on disconnecting every-time i switch off / on console: I use a Sony 1TB external hdd to capture all my game recordings and screenshots but every time I turn on the console there’s a little pop up on the top saying that my HDD was disconnected and I’ve...
  5. Game keeps disconnecting and saying, "disconnected from xbox live"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game keeps disconnecting and saying, "disconnected from xbox live": I have an xbox series x but whenever i try a game, around 2 minutes in, it disconnects me and tells me that I "disconnected from xbox live". It is basically impossible to play a single game...
  6. Xbox keeps kicking me out of parties and games every 10 to 15 minutes and doesn’t let me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox keeps kicking me out of parties and games every 10 to 15 minutes and doesn’t let me...: Im trying to play my games with my friends but it will kick me out of the party and the game but im confused because it will not disconnect me from xbox live and will say my network it fine and...
  7. Do i keep games

in XBoX on Windows
    Do i keep games: If I buy the Gamepass do keep the game I bought? 903c35c4-c0c9-4529-8a15-b97e3f1d3453
  8. While playing COD Mobile the Elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when connected...

in XBoX on Mobile
    While playing COD Mobile the Elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when connected...: While playing Call of Duty Mobile the Elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when connected with a bluetooth headset at the same time. It works fine if I used a wired headset. The PS5...
  9. Can’t delete gamepass games from external hard drive and they keep appearing on any Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t delete gamepass games from external hard drive and they keep appearing on any Xbox: Hi, this has been an issue for over a year now since i first downloaded Kingdom Hearts 3 and Untitled Goose Game from the gamepass onto my external hard drive. Ive never had an issue downloading...
  10. Xbox One X with random shutdown's keeps getting send back unrepaired

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X with random shutdown's keeps getting send back unrepaired: Hello, I don't know what to do anymore so I will post my question here. My Xbox One X keeps shutting down randomly. Two times already I sent it in for repairs and got it back with only the...