My facecam won't work on mixer

Discus and support My facecam won't work on mixer in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My dad tried to enable my facecam for mixer but neither of us know how to do it! How do we do this? ddd24367-72c1-489e-87c4-06b5701cc2c8 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PANDAsGAMING, Feb 12, 2020.

1. PANDAsGAMING
    PANDAsGAMING Guest

My dad tried to enable my facecam for mixer but neither of us know how to do it! How do we do this?

:)

PANDAsGAMING, Feb 12, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello PANDAsGAMING,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning how to utilize a webcam on Mixer. We have a support article that provides instructions on

how to use a webcam
    . Be sure to let us know the results PANDAsGAMING!
  3. knifing ninja45 Win User

Kinect Gameplay with FaceCam

I have a question along the lines of this question; I want to start streaming on twitch and do a facecam but I don't have a kinect. Is there anyway I can use a camera to do facecam instead? Please help!!!
  4. Kingg Karmaa Win User

Xbox one streaming with mixer power randomly going off.

I am having the same issue but only when i use a facecam
  5. SMNS Chimp Win User

Game audio through stereo headset?

I just updated my controller and it now plays game audio through the chat headset that came with my One but I can't chat with it anymore. Any ideas on how I can fix this?
    my controller is updated and the game audio won't work sometimes it will it just won't show the chat mixer option HELP
  6. MrK1ngB33 Win User

Kinect Gameplay with FaceCam

^^^Karch that sux I saw all the reviews with facecams !!! I wonder how they did it then ......this one of the reasons I bought the game... Hopefully Microsoft can do this functionality with an update .... :/
Thema:

1. My facecam won't work on mixer - Similar Threads - facecam won't mixer

2. XBox Controller won't connect with Bluetooth after connecting with USB

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Controller won't connect with Bluetooth after connecting with USB: Hello, This issue have been reported many times but the thread get closed so posting again. I have a persistent issue with using my Xbox One Controller on my Windows 10 computer with a play and...
  3. I renewed my gold but it won't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    I renewed my gold but it won't work: So basically I had renewed my gold subscription about 15 or 14 days ago. 2 or 3 days ago my gold randomly stopped and just left. It now won't let me play online games or do anything for fun even...
  4. Xbox won't share my screenshots to OneDrive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't share my screenshots to OneDrive: Ive tried different days and it never worked, anyone have a solution? If so id really like one please 3e306835-677b-454b-9a14-6601df34fb21
  5. Game won't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won't play: I already have the Warzone app downloaded.. so I just bought the game CD and it won't let me play the game its trying to make me buy it from the online store.. What do I need to do...
  6. Help, Xbox Beta PC game won't install (Video Included in Link)

in XBoX on Windows
    Help, Xbox Beta PC game won't install (Video Included in Link): Video Here https://www.reddit.com/r/microsoft/comments/gqoxcf/uninstalled_the_game_as_it_didnt_let_me_play_on/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x Hello, I've been stuck with this issue for a...
  7. Minecraft bedrock won't load! 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock won't load! 2019: HELP! I've tryed everything! Uninstall and reinstall the game, un plug, reboot the consol. I don't know what to do! The game stays with the Synchronization Loading panel. And I can't do anything....
  8. Xbox won't connect to HDMI or controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to HDMI or controller: I started my Xbox and tried to load a game. When the game couldn't start, my Xbox screen began to slow down and almost nothing worked, so I reset the console by clicking restart. When the console...
  9. How to get a facecam on Twitch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get a facecam on Twitch?: I have been streaming on Twitch and have received some feedback that people watch peoples streams when they have face cams way more than they watch people who don't have a face cam so I was...
  10. Kinect Gameplay with FaceCam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect Gameplay with FaceCam: So I've seen a lot of youtube videos of gaming and reviews all with this in house face cam (your image is like in the lower left hand corner of screen) while playing the game ... Especially...